Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) (3763 Views)

This President's Wife Have Started Her Own Drama Series / Caption This President Jonathan's Posture In Baga / What Is Wrong With This President Goodluck Jonathan And Omoni Oboli Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by blowgist: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2014
President Jonathan pictured above as he arrived Nigeria from Ghana after attending the 45th Summit of the ECOWAS Heads of State. What some Nigerians noticed was the socks he wore on native. would you rock this?

http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/421-would-you-rock-this-president-jonathan-s-native-dress-with-socks

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Nkemtreasure: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2014
Yes. In fact, that is what I do especially for my personal confort in my shoes. Fashion is not defined by what any one thinks but by what is comfortable on me. If it was an artist that put this on, it would be on d FRONT PAGE as latest fashion.

19 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by ITbomb(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2014
Nothing wrong in wearing it especially in a cool weather and also if I expect some serious trekking (to protect my toes) especially in a crowded events and limited parking space near the venue

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2014
This man is definitely a great fashionista, OMG!! See swag • • shocked

5 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by donphilopus: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2014
He's just too dull to be called the President of a country like Nigeria!

10 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2014
donphilopus: He's just too dull to be called the President of a country like Nigeria!

Shu t up

29 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2014
Black shoes mumu

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by 500GP: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2014
ALL HAIL, THE FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by C0llynzO2: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2014
donphilopus: He's just too dull to be called the President of a country like Nigeria!
We can all attest to how your former ''sharp'' Presidents made us the envy of the world.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Brimmie(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2014
I'm writing a book titled "1001 REASONS GOODLUCK JONATHAN SHOULD BE HANG BY BALLS".

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by arewafederation: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2014
Nothing wrong with his outfit but the guy still looks dull.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by arewafederation: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2014
C0llynzO2:
We can all attest to how your former ''sharp'' Presidents made us the envy of the world.

We all know how Nigeria's image has come to an alltime low due to insipidity of Mr.President.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by C0llynzO2: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2014
arewafederation:

We all know how Nigeria's image has come to an alltime low due to insipidity of Mr.President.
Nigeria has risen to the number one investment destination in Africa under the leadership of the same President.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by arewafederation: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Nigeria has risen to the number one investment destination in Africa under the leadership of the same President.

Please tell me another story.
Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Tymax(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Nigeria has risen to the number one investment destination in Africa under the leadership of the same President
When was the last time our economy got rebased? Answer that question and see how baseless you statement is.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Gbade60: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2014
Nkemtreasure: Yes. In fact, that is what I do especially for my personal confort in my shoes. Fashion is not defined by what any one thinks but by what is comfortable on me. If it was an artist that put this on, it would be on d FRONT PAGE as latest fashion.
na ur type dey wear beta 'suit' con wear canvas shoe put on top, just bcus it's comfortable on you

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by C0llynzO2: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2014
Tymax:
When was the last time our economy was rebased. Answer that question and see how baseless you statement is.
Who is talking about rebased economy? Learn to read and understand.
Nigeria is now the number one foreign investment destination in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Tymax(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Who is talking about rebased economy? Learn to read and understand.
Nigeria is now the number one foreign investment destination in Africa.
You really don't know what you are saying. It's pointless to reason with you. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by C0llynzO2: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2014
Tymax:
You really don't know what you are saying. It's pointless to reason with you. Bye.
That is what intellectually disadvantaged people do.
Good one!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by IGBOSON1: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
arewafederation:

Please tell me another story.

^^^Why don't you tell us a story!?.....Revel us on what moves you lot are presently making to actualise the Arewa Federation!

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
i will rock the fashion any time any day!!!!
But Apc must you guys play politics with just everything
joblessness

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by koboko69: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
It is fine
Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by arewafederation: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Why don't you tell us a story!?.....Revel us on what moves you lot are presently making to actualise the Arewa Federation!

We, the people of Arewa are not loud mouthed. We rather keep our plans discreet.
Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by jones9ice: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
IF SAY NA ARTISTS HAM NOW DEM GO DEY SHOUT SEE D SOCKS DIS ONE NA GUCCI NA LV NA ANYTHING ME TOO WON BUY MY OWN NA NEW SWAG WEY DEY TREND BI DIS,HABA NA BECAUSE SAY NA JONAN NO BLAME HAM OO NA Mrs patient English turn ham to like that incase of when she get ham if she throw bomb some protective dey sock
Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
It's either those incharge of his wardrobe are not competent or GEJ has refused to give up his creek-living style.
Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
500GP: ALL HAIL, THE FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH

Sh ut up , what do you know about life ,, kids

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Brimmie: I'm writing a book titled "1001 REASONS GOODLUCK JONATHAN SHOULD BE HANG BY BALLS".

Teens
Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by jamace(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
OP, so you wear SHOES without socks? You must be a stone age man. Get out of this thread with your smelly shoes. Cave man.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by iammodel(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Vikky014(f): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
go & replace him!jealousy at its peak*Smh*

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by Brimmie(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
brito:

Teens
Swerve, Fagg0t!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Rock This President Jonathan's Native Dress With Socks? (photos) by jamace(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
You are the dullest human being for allowing a man you called "dull" to govern you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Most English Inclined States In Nigeria / My Discussion With An Ijaw Man This Afternoon / Fayose In 2014 And Fayose In 2018 During Elections (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.