Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now (31254 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / My hubby want me to break my sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by obasijoy(f): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
I think the only reason y she wants to abort it is because her hubby is not financially stable not knowing that, the innocent baby might be the one to bring open doors to them. This thread is old, if actually she didn't abort this God's blessing the baby should be around 2yrs plus now.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by Jummymine(f): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
I used to be in ur shoe but i kept the baby i didnt regret the boy is now 5 years very handsome and leading his class i thank God dat i didnt listen to his daddy do not abort!
Re: Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now by meetmeonline: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
When my parents managed a room at Ijesha Lagos, I was born 1yr2months after my elder brother while my younger came 11 months after me (ie by their third anniversary, they had 3 children). My parents are happy and fulfilled now seeing us graduated and now working. Yet my mum still remains the most beautiful amongst her peers...you may be holding back another Mandela

Better still>>>>>>>go to a good prayer-house and see where your contemporaries are forcing themselves to consuming a whole bottle of olive oil just to give birth to even an slowpoke (sorry for this but I mean it) then you will come back home thankful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.