Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

My hubby want me to break my sim - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My hubby want me to break my sim (21654 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
I'm having problem with my hubby over my sim card. He's insisting I break my sim card after our wedding but he refuses to break his.

Honestly I don't think this is fair.

What do you think I should do?

NB: Matured advice please

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Famouspecky:
Am having problem with my hubby over my sim card. He's insisting I break my sim card after our wedding but he refuses to break his.

What do u think I should do?

N; Matured advice pls

break it-all numbers r in phone memory anyway smiley)))))) or if u have old phone- ask him to buy u smartphone for xmas and u won't lose your numbers smiley be smart

17 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by passionate88: 3:53am On Dec 03, 2014
The guy dey fear say u go still keep contact with your NUMEROUS exes... Marriage never even start wahala dn dey creep in. #Singleness is next to Godliness. Apostle Paul, 1953

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by dechandel(f): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2014

Its simple
He doesn't want you to keep contacts with the numeruos chykers. Ex boyfriends. And so on
He is requesting for a new you grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by zeb04(f): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2014
So the husband does not have exes she should be weary of?
What is good for the goose,is good for the gander.

44 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2014
He's just being a little extra careful.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by 2goodbobo(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2014
Your handle says you are famous so your hubby must have noticed you receive too many calls from the opposite sex and that is making him uncomfortable. He is your head and you just have to do as he says so long as is good for the family. Women are the maker and breaker of their home and if doing away with your sim will enhance peace in the house then let the sim go.

Marriage is all about sacrifice and this is one out of the many you will be faced with to make. I did not ask my Wifey to do away with her sim when I married her cos I don't see it as anything. However, your hubby's opinion is his opinion so my dear for peace to reign, give up your sim.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by SAMBARRY: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Transfer all the numbers in your sim to your phone book behind his back. Maybe in your office and then when you are back and he still insists on you breaking it.happily break it in his presence. Lobatan and yimu

tongue

next

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by izaray(f): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Anyway, some hubby do ask their wife to do same, but my hubby has never say dat to me, my marriage will be 3yrs soon.

At a point, i was d one who told my chykers and exes to stop calling me, dat am now a married woman, and dey understood me, i.e if at all i have any den, cos d last tym i checked i was still a virgin, lol

@Poster, just do as he has instructed you to do, for peace to reign, becos marriage is all about sacrifices!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2014
Yea, marriage is about sacrifices and compromising.

As for me.., my husband no go tell me sef. Na me go change am by myself.

I no go get strength for explanation all the time.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by haymoney01(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Ehya! He wants a new you
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nutase: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Old things have passed away..
I'm born again
I don marry INSECURE husband.... embarassed

9 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by veave(f): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Isolation101. This is how it starts... now its sim. who knows what next after this? #controlfreek...

Watabawthisownsim undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Famouspecky:
Am having problem with my hubby over my sim card. He's insisting I break my sim card after our wedding but he refuses to break his.

N; Matured advice pls

Most of the ladies I knew changed their numbers right after their wedding. Like my sweet cousin. E suppose show say levels don change... But the choice is still yours sha...

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by CNN80: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Famouspecky:

N; Matured advice pls

Why does he want you to break your sim? If it is because he doesn't trust you, then you shouldn't be marrying him in the first place. If he's worried about you being disturbed by people who won't respect your marital status, then he should break his own too.

7 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
If she wants to keep in touch with exes,breaking sim won't stop her nau,she will find a way of doing so.After all he doesn't follow her everywhere.Marriage is about trust joor.For the sake of peace,break it if its o.k with you.It's just sim..In the days of our mothers,there was no phone grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
You call him your husband when he is yet to marry you? Just call him your fiance o. Your fiance telling you to break your sim shows he doesnt trust you at all. It could also be a sign of a controlling attitude. Be careful. Who marries a person he/she doesnt trust? If you are marrying such, get ready for imaginary war over nothing in the marriage. He is even f00lish because all you can do is transfer all your contacts including that of Exes into your new sim. social media platforms dey if you wan cheat. So? will he always be there to monitor all your calls and chats? THIS IS WHY ANY MAN WHO ASKS FOR A CHANGE OF SIM IS F00LISH. if you know this lack of trust is something you cannot live with, better sort this issue now first before the wedding else be ready for War after the wedding.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by SAMBARRY: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Perfect. Oya have this for q point well nailed

Sophyrocks:
You call him your husband when he is yet to marry you? Just call him your fiance o. Your fiance telling you to break your sim shows he doesnt trust you at all. It could also be a sign of a controlling attitude. Be careful. Who marries a person he/she doesnt trust? If you are marrying such, get ready for imaginary war over nothing in the marriage. He is even f00lish because all you can do is transfer all your contacts including that of Exes into your new sim. social media platforms dey if you wan cheat. So? will he always be there to monitor all your calls and chats? THIS IS WHY ANY MAN WHO ASKS FOR A CHANGE OF SIM IS F00LISH. if you know this lack of trust is something you cannot live with, better sort this issue now first before the wedding else be ready for War after the wedding.

2 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by KanwuliaJara: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
HMMMMM!!!!!

*taking a deep breath*

*some women go call animal for evil forest husband i swear* grin

10 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sophyrocks:
True talk my Sis,I thought they were already married.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Augustbreak:
True talk my Sis,I thought they were already married.

Me sef con dey wonder. Somebody hasnt married you and yet you call him your husband. He remains a fiance until after the wedding biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sim cards are sold for 100naira now that's why he has the effontery to tell you to break it. Imagine if sim cards were sold for 10k,im no fit talk so na!

9 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by mutter(f): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Don`t call it a problem. It is simply a request your husband has.
You can copy the numbers before breaking the card but remember ..The breaking of the card is symbolic. It means that you now know that you belong to him as he belong to you.
The fact that he does not break his own card should not be the excuse for you breaking or not breaking yours.
The hard truth is that as awoman and a Nigerian you need to know that we have a polygamous society and nothing much has changed. The young cry out the are not polygamous but wait till the get a few years older. Many women that rant about it end up sharing their husbands some years later. This means you cannot compare yourself to your husband in this aspect.
If you have a "problem" with his request then you are not yet ready for a happy marriage. This issue is so trivial that it is not worth being an issue talk less of a problem.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
passionate88:
The guy dey fear say u go still keep contact with your NUMEROUS exes... Marriage never even start wahala dn dey creep in. #Singleness is next to Godliness. Apostle Paul, 1953

Bwuhahahahahahahahahabahahahaha
Passion, this your ministry get as e be oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
No worries, I go arrange babe wey go change ya mind for ya wink tongue
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by passionate88: 5:53am On Dec 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

Bwuhahahahahahahahahabahahahaha
Passion, this your ministry get as e be oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
No worries, I go arrange babe wey go change ya mind for ya wink tongue
Why u want me to change my mind na?.. I dn dey accept say I no go marry, no spoil am for me
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by passionate88: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2014
The replies from the ladies is so heart wrenching... Why would y'all advise her to copy out her exes numbers before breaking the sim in his prescence?. What would she be doing with the numbers of her exes when she'ld soon be getting married?. I had female friends that changed their number(s) after they got married, I even deleted a contact from my phone immediately I stepped out of the church, not that we were dating or something like that but I just deleted it because I might call her one day and it might be the husband that will pick the call.. I like calling numbers that haven't called me for some time.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by dBard: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2014
Some conflicts are not worth it.
Major wars have been started for less.
Question u should be asking yourself, if he is truly ur husband, is if this battle is really worth fighting.

Wat Truly is that sim card Worth!
undecided

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by pickabeau1: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2014
dBard:

Wat Truly is that sim card Worth!
undecided

Wrong question grin grin

The question should be: what truly are the contacts on that SIM card worth
Remember Lot's wife!

7 Likes

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by dBard: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Wrong question grin grin

The question should be: what truly are the contacts on that SIM card worth
Remember Lot's wife!

The worth of d sim is dependent on wat lies within
All join sha.
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by pickabeau1: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2014
dBard:

The worth of d sim is dependent on wat lies within
All join sha.

Na so grin grin grin grin grin

some people can make you worry sha..
The guy no want high bp... but he is going about it the wrong way
Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by passionate88: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Na so grin grin grin grin grin

some people can make you worry sha..
The guy no want high bp... but he is going about it the wrong way
What's the right way?. How should he have said it?.

1 Like

Re: My hubby want me to break my sim by pickabeau1: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2014
passionate88:
What's the right way?. How should he have said it?.

Bros... no be fight oo

If he does not trust her because she has waka waka tendencies
Best you cut off the relationship

The numbers can be backed up on the fone and restored
Key Numbers can be writeen on paper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Story Of Madam Koi Koi / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / When He Says I Don't Owe You Happiness. Will You Still Remain In The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.