Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Woman Crashing Jeep Through Fence And Into Pool During Backyard Party - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Crashing Jeep Through Fence And Into Pool During Backyard Party (956 Views)

22 Killed, Scores Trapped After Kolkata, India Flyover Comes Crashing Down / Africans Leap Tight Security Fence Desperate To Enter Europe / Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Crashing Jeep Through Fence And Into Pool During Backyard Party by ralphcrown1: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2014
A 46-year-old woman literally crashed an Ohio party after plowing her Jeep through a backyard fence and plunging into a swimming pool.
Emergency crews said the unidentified motorist hit a car on Lake Avenue before rolling up a driveway and busting through the wooden fence of an apartment complex about 6pm yesterday.
The Jeep splashed into the water, narrowly missing two swimmers and numerous guests standing nearby.
'I took a dive into the pool and when I hit the water, I was like ‘Oh man, that’s an awesome explosion I did',' party-goer Christopher Sanford told 'Then, I turned around (and) there was a Jeep in the pool.'

Sanford, 27, described how he pulled aside the driver's seat belt and dragged her through the open window onto the pool deck.
He said the woman was struggling to breathe 'and kept saying her brakes were bad.'
Another guest, John Justice, said people had 'spent about 80 percent of the time at this end of the pool' earlier in the day.

Homeowner Trent Wilson lamented that it was the first time this season he'd opened up his pool.
'If there wasn't a pool here, there'd be bodies,' Wilson told 'I'm lucky to be alive...I'm just glad no one got badly hurt.'
Shocked: Christoper Sanford, 27 (pictured) had just jumped into the swimming pool when the Jeep hurtled through the fence and splashed into the water
Rescuer: Christopher Sanford (pictured) who dragged the woman out of her car to safety, poses in front of the out-of-control Jeep
Intervention: A crane hoisted the Jeep out of the water on Saturday evening
Scene: Emergency crews said the Jeep hit a car on Lake Avenue before rolling up a driveway and busting through the fence of this apartment complex in Ohio on Saturday
Witnesses said some party-goers were struck by crash debris, but weren't seriously injured.
A crane was called in to hoist the Jeep Liberty out of the pool, as the unidentified driver was taken to Lakewood Hospital with minor injuries. She had no passengers.
Lakewood Police charged the driver with reckless driving and OVI (operating a vehicle impaired.

source:http://www.ralphcrown.com/2014/07/woman-46-makes-splash-after.html

Re: Woman Crashing Jeep Through Fence And Into Pool During Backyard Party by georgio(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2014
Na wah o....Blame it on the ah, ah, ah ah, alcohol...
Re: Woman Crashing Jeep Through Fence And Into Pool During Backyard Party by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2014
i can bet that dat car will end up in nigeria grin
Re: Woman Crashing Jeep Through Fence And Into Pool During Backyard Party by hayoakins(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
ednut1: i can bet that dat car will end up in nigeria grin

Seconded!

(1) (Reply)

Tanzania Current Government - How True? / Turkish MP Faces Treason Charges For Exposing The Truth / Xenophobic Riots Erupt In Zambia Over Ritual Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.