Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent (1723 Views)

Thank You All.. / Grown-Up Kids Kick Their Father Out Of His House! / Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by greggng: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
I am a nairalander with good standing and i will appreciate any help from kind spirited nairalanders to enable me pay up my house rent.I would not want my things thrown out before reaching out to people.Who knows someone might be reading this and interested in helping.The amount involve is N175,000 UTILITY BILLS INCLUSIVE.

I have not been able to get a job since i finished nysc 2012.I will prefer to beg here than to go stealing.I will appreciate if seun will collect and present to me whatever money donated in this respect.May God bless everyone willing to help including those that have the intention of giving but does not have the financial capabilities.
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by yorex2011: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Don't you have friends? Relatives?...

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Try and get something doing, no matter how unpleasant. Get a job in construction, restaurant etc. I think Nairalanders will only consider those with health issues. Me sef need donation to help me change my car.

5 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by ogawisdom(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Go to ur church n seek for help to secure anoda job. I dnt tink u shld b living in a house dt expensive wen u r jobless undecided u shld nt pay more than 60k per annum on rent in ur present state

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Kanwulia: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Boy!
You must really be in dire straights to come to NL on all places.
The worst nightmare. cry
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by MARKone(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
yorex2011: Don't you have friends? Relatives?...

Not everybody have friends and good relatives.

@OP don't you think it is very unwise for one who is unemployed to be living in an apartment of 175k undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Angeldemivida: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
greggng: I am a nairalander with good standing and i will appreciate any help from kind spirited nairalanders to enable me pay up my house rent.I would not want my things thrown out before reaching out to people.Who knows someone might be reading this and interested in helping.The amount involve is N175,000 UTILITY BILLS INCLUSIVE.

I have not been able to get a job since i finished nysc 2012.I will prefer to beg here than to go stealing.I will appreciate if seun will collect and present to me whatever money donated in this respect.May God bless everyone willing to help including those that have the intention of giving but does not have the financial capabilities.

Sweetheart I will suggest that you tuck in the bolded part for now until people come forward to help before delegating who will help you collect the donation. It's good to be positive but you have to be modest about it too.
How about you look for who may be interested in sharing the flat so that the rent can come down to 85k (but how do you even pay the 85k if u have no source of income? )or better still see whether you can put up with a relative until you can afford to pay rent.
There are some kinds of jobs that go with a little live-in shelter from the employees, see whether you can get such for a start. The period after service can be hard especially if you don't get a job. Pls don't sit waiting for a big job. Look for some other side jobs and manage, something bigger will come in God's time.
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by beeevan: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
You no sabi beg.
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by spiralwedge(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2014
N175 what? just like that? u dey craze o. u. no get job u dey live for 175k house. mumu.

my advice:
pls go and look for a 2k room in a face2face =24k a year. Get a 2k shop = 24k a year, stock the shop with 40k. TOTAL = 88k

OR

2k room in a face to face = 24k a year
Rent an acre of land for farming= 40k a year or two
buy seeds and employ casual labourers = 20k
TOTAL = 84k

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by baby124: 1:31am On Jul 15, 2014
175k for a jobless young man. Go and find cheaper accommodation and a business you can set up. Do your research well and come back and share your ideas with us. You did not even plan how you will eat or even ask for a job you could do. What are your qualifications if I may ask? What degree and cgpa did you get
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by armyofone(m): 2:23am On Jul 15, 2014
175k, biko nu it is too expensive.

If someone gives you that, pls use it for trading.

Look for a friend to stay with and apply for any job out there...even house help. Give yourself 6months.
Remain blessed.
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by royalsweetness(f): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2014
The fact that nairalanders have helped people in the past doesn't mean they are now silly enough to pay a 175k house rent for an entitled jobless man.
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2014
And he even went ahead to give instructions on the mode of fund collection. Lol

Seun, the Thrift Collector! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2014
yorex2011: Don't you have friends? Relatives?...

Are you the enemy?
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2014
Gaggi: Try and get something doing, no matter how unpleasant. Get a job in construction, restaurant etc. I think Nairalanders will only consider those with health issues. Me sef need donation to help me change my car.

Una no dey help matter at all. Oh poor boy @op, u only came here to receive nothing than insults. God is ur strength.
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2014
Even who dey work neva live for house of 175k
Oga after them throway your load,remember to snap the picture show me abeg

And e fit be only bed and bucket dey the house o :/
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2014
Going through dude's profile, hes been posting since 2010 and all of a sudden yesterday he made this post below:

greggng: can someone please educate me on how to make a new post
on nairaland. i will appreciate it

Makes no sense.

Definitely someone has hacked his account. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by sapiosexual(f): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2014
greggng: I am a nairalander with good standing and i will appreciate any help from kind spirited nairalanders to enable me pay up my house rent.I would not want my things thrown out before reaching out to people.Who knows someone might be reading this and interested in helping.The amount involve is N175,000 UTILITY BILLS INCLUSIVE.

You are jobless and you live in a 175k house. Its either you are stupid or very stupid you better move your self to a 20k room in Ibadan. I wonder who you are trying to impress. Plus nobody here is going to give you money.

Live longer and prosper.
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by yorex2011: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2014
I think its a hijacked moniker... From one of the op's older threads, he appears to own a haus
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by tchigofigo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
huever u r u f**king thief..u r nt d owner of this account..dt, i bet u. And 2 try 2 include Seun in this..i pity 4 u. NLs r wise! jst check numerour other threads u'l see that.., and get d f*ing hell outa here...N175K my ass..
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by tchigofigo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
huever u r you f**king thief..u r nt d owner of this account..dt, i bet u. And 2 try 2 include Seun in this..i pity 4 u. NLs r wise! jst check numerous other threads u'l see that.., and get d f*ing hell outa here...N175K my ass..
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
spiralwedge: N175 what? just like that? u dey craze o. u. no get job u dey live for 175k house. mumu.

my advice:
pls go and look for a 2k room in a face2face =24k a year. Get a 2k shop = 24k a year, stock the shop with 40k. TOTAL = 88k

OR

2k room in a face to face = 24k a year
Rent an acre of land for farming= 40k a year or two
buy seeds and employ casual labourers = 20k
TOTAL = 84k
best advise so far
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Odilafta: Even who dey work neva live for house of 175k
Oga after them throway your load,remember to snap the picture show me abeg

And e fit be only bed and bucket dey the house o :/
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by ifyalways(f): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
spiralwedge: N175 what? just like that? u dey craze o. u. no get job u dey live for 175k house. mumu.
my advice:
smiley
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Godmystrength: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
ds is wonderful. some people sha. so if u mistakenly even get the 175k, u will now use to pay rent? Na wa o
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent by Ennyhollar(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
op, Pls re-post it I can't get u right,

Wonder shall never end,

Pls alanu Samaria help op with 175k and don't forget to add 1k for transport fare

(1) (Reply)

Mothers, Is This True? Photo / Why Is Garri So Expensive / Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.