Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage (1662 Views)

I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by Machiny: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
20percent of married men today are not happy in their homes,because their wife nags a lot. After a month or two offshore, a friend prefer staying in a hotel or my house some days before going home to meet his nagging wife. It made me go to the bible since its the norm that governs our daily life and found diferent portions of the bible talking of same topic.means it did not start today. The nagging women never acept they are over stretching things...Some of them are so cool during relationships.Even proverbs 27:15-16 states its almost impossible to stop them...THe question is,how can one detect a woman that can nag as to avoid such ladies and high blood pressure in future?
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
That's why it's always advisable to court a lady for an appreciable amount of time so you get to know each other. During this time frame you will get to know her highs and lows. You would understand her shortcomings and know how to handle them.

That being said. Some women are masters at pretense and when they finally marry you, their true colors would be revealed.
But trust me. There is a level of friendship and closeness that would be built during the courtship period that would make you see those signs that you talked about.
If a man is very observant, he would notice those signs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
^^^ she said it all
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Give her what she wants, there will be no nagging, it's actually that simple.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by tiredface: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
FAT & VERY SKINNY ONES
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by Machiny: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
firstEVA:
its not as easy as you conclude.humans are never contented..and if that's the solution .I believe the bible would have stated it clearly.but the bible said can you stop a dripping water or an oil bn poured.that's how a nagging wife can't bn stoped.they just pick faults in every little things.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by snakebeat: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
firstEVA:
Lol...
But human wants are insatiable nau, how possibly can he meet up with all her needs...
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by snakebeat: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
tiredface:
FAT & VERY SKINNY ONES
grin grin grin
Spurious...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by snakebeat: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Machiny:
20percent of married men today are not happy in their homes,because their wife nags a lot. After a month or two offshore, a friend prefer staying in a hotel or my house some days before going home to meet his nagging wife. It made me go to the bible since its the norm that governs our daily life and found diferent portions of the bible talking of same topic.means it did not start today. The nagging women never acept they are over stretching things...Some of them are so cool during relationships.Even proverbs 27:15-16 states its almost impossible to stop them...THe question is,how can one detect a woman that can nag as to avoid such ladies and high blood pressure in future?
A proponent & an advocate of feminism (every feminist have an uncontrollable rebellious streak that propels them to nag inadvertently). grin

she's short tempered.

she gets sullen anytime she doesn't have her way ( this bespeaks she has a chronic insatiable appetite for demand).
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by BabaAlabi: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2015
firstEVA:
OP you can detect them from comments like this.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by gostartit(m): 2:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Yes the signs are there but most men tend to overlook it or blinded by LOVE, but it becomes glaring immediately after wedding.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Nagging women ke
Men are worse nags
If you doubt me,hang around the family section threads

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by SAMBARRY: 3:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Nonso23:
check my signature cool cool
lol @ your signature.

For you to marry a dirty and arrogant woman, you must be dirty yourself. Likes attract likes grin
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by SAMBARRY: 3:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Babymama1:
Nagging women ke
Men are worse nags
I'm with you on that cheesy

nagging and whinning about feminism and cheating. In fact i have lost count on how many times I've seen femin threads grin

they say they hate feminism yet they will not quit ranting about it. They can't stand being cheated on yet they'll nag about how cheating is cool for men grin

cococandy said something sometime ago that I still remember. She said if you claim you hate something yet you still keep ranting about it every day and night , what does that make you. grin

Abeg the frustrated souls here are uncountable jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by SAMBARRY: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Nonso23:

That was just a simple advice for op courtesy of jpphillips. cheesy
Are you like that?? grin
go and ask mama nonso
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by Ngokafor(f): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Babymama1:
Nagging women ke
Men are worse nags

...Right on the money.

..As a matter of fact,i am absolutely convinced the ones on this section are mentally unstable.
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by funlord(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
firstEVA:

GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS? Do women ever even know what they WANT? Give them the world and issue go still show face! Lmfao!
Re: How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Woman Befor Marriage by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Most would pretend during courtship

If she nags you too much just leave cos a perpetual mag might make you react negatively

Bible even said its better to live in the desert than with a nagging wife

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If She Or He Loves You / Right Age For A Young Man To Consider Getting Married? / Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.