Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pls I Need Mature Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Mature Advice (2311 Views)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice / Keeping Malice At Home- Mature Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
See this Op o! So, you have been aware of all these visits by these ladies. you have been dating this man knowing fully well he has one or two things with these girls. And yet you are giving him ultimatum not to allow any female before you agree to marry him. And you are daydreaming that he will listen to you and stick to the agreement? Even till marriage? You think that is how things work? You must be joking o.

See you see fire!! You want to enter. and when the fire starts to burn you, you will come back here and lament for us as to how your Darling husband keeps hosting females and Exes in your absence. I pity you o. You are too Naive for my liking. Naive women like you end up with dogs. I was absolutely right. Everyone else above me has said it all. If you like, enter fire with your eyes wide open.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by jansie(f): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Once you have any insecurities whatsoever at this time point in your relationship. Please do yourself the favour of walking away with your dignity to save future problems.Marriage is not a cat and dog game. Don't become a statistics. Some of those advising you here are not even close to being married.If you're uncomfortable with anything, walk away now before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
DukeNija:

I wonder why and how a Woman will date and decide to marry a man with so many women in his life, even to the extent of taking an HIV test. Na waa O

SMH
Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by ukandi1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op
that guy has not done anything wrong to u. I am talking as a married man.
When a man purports in his heart to marry u, then his mind is made up and d conviction is confirmed. It doesn't mean therefore that he will begin to pursue those people who were also a part of his life at one time just like that. For ur security and his, he threads carefully. He uses diplomacy to send them away. Give him time to sought himself out. Its not easy with men especially if ur ex was not wicked to u, it doesn't mean he stil has interest , no.
Ignore it. Next time, mark ur territory by staying in ur ''husband to be house''. Except u have not found d conviction in ur heart to marry him. Proceed wit ur marriage plans and stop troubling urself.
Gudluck dear..

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by bukatyne(f): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
@OP:

You are not married and this the time for you to really reflect on the kind of life you want to live

You know that

1. Fiancee is a player/not trustworthy (HIV test + banning him from seeing girls)

2. Misery /distrust will be your companion if you continue with the arriage plans

3. That your hubby to be is not going to change

You must be prepared for the following if you marry him

1. Live with his infidelity and associate hurt without complaint

2. Be second fiddle (doesnot matter you are the one he married)

What can you do?

1. Call off the traditional wedding

2. Postpone and involve his family in your issues. Give ample to see he changes before proceeding

All the best
Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by bellong: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
nubian22: i need advice from married people in the house, i and my guy are planning our traditional wedding next month but before i agreed to marry him, he made a promise that no lady will enter his apartment again that is from the day i agreed to marry him

What is the meaning of the bolded? That he will no longer allow any female friend to visit him or will not have sex-ual female partner?

I wouldn't understand why any man will make such a ridiculous promise. His being married shouldn't stop him from having friends among the opposite sex except he is known to be promiscuous. If he can't be trusted to make good decision and comport his vessel, then I don't think you need to waste your time hoping and believing he will change.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by 5minsmadness: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
nubian22: i need advice from married people in the house, i and my guy are planning our traditional wedding next month but before i agreed to marry him, he made a promise that no lady will enter his apartment again that is from the day i agreed to marry him and our preparation is in progress.
grin angry
Which kain yeye promise be dat? Is he entering prison cos he's marrying you? Nonsense, instead of you to give him free hand so you will at least see what your competition looks like, now he might be hiding behind your back to receive girls! Women sef.

i was with him yesterday being Sunday in the house when the first lady called and i heard through the phone when she asked him to come and follow her to her sister's place at Lekki, he told her that he can't go with her and ended the call without letting the lady say any thing more maybe because i was around.

He was showing you respect here. Apparently you matter more to him hence his rude behaviour towards his 'friend'/customer.

when i asked him, he said that the lady is his customer, that he was just being nice to the lady and she misunderstood his being nice, well i allowed that one to pass. the next person that called was his ex - girlfriend and this girl is the person that he said left him for another guy but since we started preparing from our wedding she has been calling and sending different kind of text to him,
Now that he is no longer available to her he has become more desirable. It happens a lot grin. Trust me.

she said that she wanted to come and visit him and he told her not to come but she still came with one of her friend. we were inside the house when they came and he went to met them outside and they were like he should invite them inside and give them something to eat and so he invited them in
How many guys can honestly say they have not had this experience when the ex is trying to gatecrash your house angry grin. Even when you say no and they know the new girl is there they wanna come in and prove a point. And the friend she invited was for support. Op come on na,is this your first relationship? You know the drill!

and i had to leave the house from the back door and went to one of the neighbor's flat, there was no fuel in the house, he had to send somebody to get fuel for him because there was no light, he was trying to make them very comfortable knowing that i was not happy with their coming. now everybody including him is saying that i should have stood my ground because am the woman of the house that i shouldn't have left the house because i was in the other flat until they left, the lady i went to her house saw that i was not happy and when she asked me what it was i have already started crying,
shocked shocked shocked
OP this is where I get serious angry
You sure say you ready to marry so? angry
How can you leave the house for those witches to be alone with your husband? How do you know he wasn't inviting them in with the mind you'll be there to serve as a deterrent for next time? No no no no no, you do not leave the house for nobody, if anybody is to leave that house it will be those uninvited guests! angry
Op don't mind these girls who have filled their heads with telemundo and phillipino films of romance, life is a struggle oh! I didn't say you should fight but you should at least have displayed your dominance as the owner of the man at that moment! Welcome them politely, serve them juice then jejely sit on his lap throughout their visit! Laugh at their jokes and make some private ones of your own with your man, jokes only two of you will understand so the two visitors will feel left out. Kiss him once or twice! And wish them safe journey sweetly when then leave in frustration, that's what you should have done.

i was so heart broken and she was like all men are the same, she was telling me about her own husband who bought a lady to the compound inside one other guy's flat and one pastor that lives in the compound that slept with the wife's sister.
so when the girls left, he went to see them off and when he came back he was begging me but i was very angry and since yesterday that i left the house i have not spoken to him and he has not call because my phones are off. right now i don't know what to do because am like would he had done the same thing if he has already married me. pls i need advice from experienced people before talking to him, i don't want to talk to my family and friends about it, pls i need help before i make mistake of a life time.
How will he do the same thing if he is married to you? Will you allow his exes into your matrimonial home?? Stay there and be heartbroken, his ex will soon come and blend the broken pieces and give you to drink.
Yeye, now that you have crossed the hard part of making him leave all his girls for you, even going so far as to do HIV test for you, its now you want to give up. Dey there dey listen to Nairaland baby girls advice instead of taking your life in your hands and being with the man you love!

But what do I know sha. My head no dey correct sometimes grin If you don't love him walk away. The perfect man may just be out there waiting for you grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by beeevan: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
This man has no respect,the first thing a reasonable man does before settling down is trashing out his pasts and keeping them where they belong. Anyone that said you should play host to his ex girlfriend must be..... i don't know the right word.

Let this man be now that you still can.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by spiralwedge(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
nubian22: i need advice from married people in the house, i and my guy are planning our traditional wedding next month but before i agreed to marry him, he made a promise that no lady will enter his apartment again that is from the day i agreed to marry him and our preparation is in progress. i was with him yesterday being Sunday in the house when the first lady called and i heard through the phone when she asked him to come and follow her to her sister's place at Lekki, he told her that he can't go with her and ended the call without letting the lady say any thing more maybe because i was around.
when i asked him, he said that the lady is his customer, that he was just being nice to the lady and she misunderstood his being nice, well i allowed that one to pass. the next person that called was his ex - girlfriend and this girl is the person that he said left him for another guy but since we started preparing from our wedding she has been calling and sending different kind of text to him,she said that she wanted to come and visit him and he told her not to come but she still came with one of her friend. we were inside the house when they came and he went to met them outside and they were like he should invite them inside and give them something to eat and so he invited them in and i had to leave the house from the back door and went to one of the neighbor's flat, there was no fuel in the house, he had to send somebody to get fuel for him because there was no light, he was trying to make them very comfortable knowing that i was not happy with their coming. now everybody including him is saying that i should have stood my ground because am the woman of the house that i shouldn't have left the house because i was in the other flat until they left, the lady i went to her house saw that i was not happy and when she asked me what it was i have already started crying, i was so heart broken and she was like all men are the same, she was telling me about her own husband who bought a lady to the compound inside one other guy's flat and one pastor that lives in the compound that slept with the wife's sister.
so when the girls left, he went to see them off and when he came back he was begging me but i was very angry and since yesterday that i left the house i have not spoken to him and he has not call because my phones are off. right now i don't know what to do because am like would he had done the same thing if he has already married me. pls i need advice from experienced people before talking to him, i don't want to talk to my family and friends about it, pls i need help before i make mistake of a life time.

if u love yourself, don't marry that isi-ewu. please I'm on my knees, don't!

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by MizMyColi(f): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
spiralwedge:

if u love yourself, don't marry that isi-ewu. please I'm on my knees, don't!
cheesy cheesy cheesy (no offence meant OP, T'was my first reaction to this post
Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by Omojuwagem(f): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2014
1.do u really luv dis guy and ar u sure he luvs u? 2.i tink u should accept his apology and take ur time 2 study him.dnt mak rules 4 him n dnt mak him promise u anytin.just say wat u dnt like n let him be himself.b4 ur wedin u should b able 2 kno if u can live with his person.neva 4get,a broken relatnship is beta than a broken marriage.if u need info about different dating personalities we have u can contact me on omojuwagem@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by Omojuwagem(f): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2014
1.do u really luv dis guy and ar u sure he luvs u? 2.i tink u should accept his apology and take ur time 2 study him.dnt mak rules 4 him n dnt mak him promise u anytin.just say wat u dnt like n let him be himself.b4 ur wedin u should b able 2 kno if u can live with his person.neva 4get,a broken relatnship is beta than a broken marriage.if u need info about different dating personalities and how to date each group we have, u can contact us on omojuwagem@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2014
Like d females would ask, so he shouldn't have female friends because he is getting married? The only problem here is you. You went to hide because an ex came to the house. Why d inferiority complex? Are u that timid or ugly? That was an opportunity to show u are d madam of the house. Welcome them, offer them refreshments and sit by ur man's side while cuddling him. They would have been uncomfortable and taken an early leave.
Instead u went to hide like a coward and then ran online to whine. I doubt if u are emotionally mature for marriage. Better grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by kreamidiva(f): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2014
bellong:

What is the meaning of the bolded? That he will no longer allow any female friend to visit him or will not have sex-ual female partner?

I wouldn't understand why any man will make such a ridiculous promise. His being married shouldn't stop him from having friends among the opposite sex except he is known to be promiscuous. If he can't be trusted to make good decision and comport his vessel, then I don't think you need to waste your time hoping and believing he will change.

The bolded in that post meant "away match" with any other female.

What's up you? Been searching for you all over.
Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by bellong: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2014
kreamidiva:

The bolded in that post meant "away match" with any other female.

What's up you? Been searching for you all over.

Oh....Ok, thought she told him not to have any female friend.

I am fine and have been around but very scarce cheesy cheesy. How are you and yours?
Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gaggi: Like d females would ask, so he shouldn't have female friends because he is getting married? The only problem here is you. You went to hide because an ex came to the house. Why d inferiority complex? Are u that timid or ugly? That was an opportunity to show u are d madam of the house. Welcome them, offer them refreshments and sit by ur man's side while cuddling him. They would have been uncomfortable and taken an early leave.
Instead u went to hide like a coward and then ran online to whine. I doubt if u are emotionally mature for marriage. Better grow up.

Fullstop...................

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Mature Advice by eximiousnation: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
blank: @ OP, My opinion is that you should have stayed back and hosted his visitors. That is what the lady of the house does. No one said you should fight anyone. It might have been his game plan so that the ex will see you there and start understanding that he is off the market. Some guys don't know how to be blunt and you should have helped him. A woman stands by her husband through whatever.

That being said, you need to sit down and have a hard discussion with your beau. It is not enough to set the rules, they have to be followed or there will be consequences. Talk to him about his lack of respect and ask him to make up his mind if it is you he really wants. I hope you have a strong base cos i can see that you are going to need it to remain married to this kind of person.
I agree with the first part of your post. Some men are not as strong willed as they should. Most of the time it's their wives that help them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Disappointed My Unborn Child? / I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night / See Identical Twin Boys Born With Completely Different Skin Tones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.