Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Tell Us What You See In The Picture! - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tell Us What You See In The Picture! (38010 Views)

Three Words You See In The Picture / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation / How Many Match Sticks Are There In The Picture Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by folahann(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2014
if that position is actually attainable them it can't be for long.
The she put hand across her head too get as e be.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by ayomidegambari(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2014
Yes o..I dey c am, d lady dey laf..stil na her yansh I dey see
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by kechywillz(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2014
i have seen it,but its too tiny to see..
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by laprince(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2014
what d fvck!!!
I was beaten more than 20 secs.
this is mind popping
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by JEITO: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Borat1:

20-20 vision

0-0 brain

You are ignoredsad
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by LEXYCOM: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2014
chai , chai, chaiiiiiii shocked........na true ooooooo......i can see the lady....hallelujah
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Elebiju: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Agent8706: Can't believe I did it in less than a minute, men this is a real brain challenge.

The tail of the bird is actually the whole of one of the lady's leg while the head of the bird is actually the lady's head and one of her hand over her head combined
You can lie o!this painting looks more like a parrot than a woman,check the length of her leg from the hip,can a woman's leg be that long?moreover the lady ain't got a face but the parrot has all d features complete, it is a parrot.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by chison89: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2014
Mehn dat is a great art work there,only those who like challenge and not bored taking the challenge will see the lady taking a poise seating.@OP kudos
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by adedayourt(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2014
cool
Agent8706: Can't believe I did it in less than a minute, men this is a real brain challenge.

The tail of the bird is actually the whole of one of the lady's leg while the head of the bird is actually the lady's head and one of her hand over her head combined

Ur description actully helped me figure out the picture cool

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2014
Nice ...av seen it
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2014
oh boy!! This is awesome, thanks for the explanation @tempem
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by pyrex2row: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Nice work from a creative Mind albeit a very ugly one eyed woman................
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by jitela: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
its really amazing
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by akraym(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014

thanks bro. You explained better

Simple n straight

Hi. Deaf. Nation

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Tosynolebo(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Zoom the image if u want to see the lady
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by lekanwj(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Wow
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tIce(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wat dha Bleep FVck.... It's a lady indeed
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by SlamDunk(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
tempem: Wow!
Leme explain how you'll get it viewed.
1. the lady is being painted.
2. She's slightly sitting on a tree stem( I couldn't call it log, because it seems like the roots are still intact.) with her left leg strecthed, and she's hanging the right leg on the stem, with one hand on the stem and the second one being passed over her head; placing the hand on her head.
3. The lady is facing up.
It's a wonderful artistic drawing.
. Your IQ must be superb to get this, even with your explanation still took me about 2 minutes to get it.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by pweedyuz(f): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Elebiju: You can lie o!this painting looks more like a parrot than a woman,check the length of her leg from the hip,can a woman's leg be that long?moreover the lady ain't got a face but the parrot has all d features complete, it is a parrot.
ehhh.....yeah!!a woman's leg can b dat long....*i know i have long leg*
nd d leg is really nt dat long......
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by SlamDunk(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jamean:

lol..For your mind now you are the 'SEER' of the thread. Weldone!
Take one bottle of chilled Zobo..
legend of the SEER, abeg colet this boli join the zobo

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Starieangel(f): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
I dint seeee anytyn jor!am feelin headache sef!
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by rockhillz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
I cant categorrically say its a gurl bt an angel tryin to see if her right hand can touch her left ear.....all dose sittin on a tree and strechin her legs non is visible to me
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by GARBTY: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
I figured it out with in some seconds with this

kudos to you agent007,na wich agency u dey work with

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by emmy4lov(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
HA... At last its a lady.. Gr8 pies
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Mescopaul(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
This will help.you understand the mindblower well.

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Christ in heaven, oboy c creativity
.fr dos nad seeing
strt frm d parrots tail which is d leg of d lady
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by jtroy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
A woman. She is sitting with her left hand over her head( parrot head). Her legs seems to be the parrot's tail
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by 3moses: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
tempem: Wow!
Leme explain how you'll get it viewed.
1. the lady is being painted.
2. She's slightly sitting on a tree stem( I couldn't call it log, because it seems like the roots are still intact.) with her left leg strecthed, and she's hanging the right leg on the stem, with one hand on the stem and the second one being passed over her head; placing the hand on her head.
3. The lady is facing up.
It's a wonderful artistic drawing.
u are good
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by emyarndy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
AMAZING ART WORK.TRUELY LOVELY. GOOD WORK OP. REALLY COOL AND WONDERFUL.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tuke: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Great piece! A mind bomb. Pls who is the artist.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by SirMethod1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Seen a man. Prove me wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Tap Is Supplying the Water? / I Remember When: / Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.