Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Tell Us What You See In The Picture! - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tell Us What You See In The Picture! (37983 Views)

Three Words You See In The Picture / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation / How Many Match Sticks Are There In The Picture Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by emmabest2000(m): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Agent8706: Can't believe I did it in less than a minute, men this is a real brain challenge.

The tail of the bird is actually the whole of one of the lady's leg while the head of the bird is actually the lady's head and one of her hand over her head combined
smartest

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Abduletudaye(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Wow!!

This is actually a lady!

Its a masterpiece!

The lady has her left leg kicked out making viewers think its the birds tail.

Wow.. Am astonished...

Good work
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by tunde1200(m): 5:35am On Jul 21, 2014
tempem: Wow!
Leme explain how you'll get it viewed.
1. the lady is being painted.
2. She's slightly sitting on a tree stem( I couldn't call it log, because it seems like the roots are still intact.) with her left leg strecthed, and she's hanging the right leg on the stem, with one hand on the stem and the second one being passed over her head; placing the hand on her head.
3. The lady is facing up.
It's a wonderful artistic drawing.

Wonderful!
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by chuqudy(m): 5:50am On Jul 21, 2014
2. She's slightly sitting on a tree stem( I couldn't call it log, because it seems like the roots are still intact.) with her left leg strecthed, and she's hanging the right leg on the stem, with one hand on the stem and the second one being passed over her head; placing the hand on her head.

Gazing at the picture for almost 30 min all I could still see is a white meat. Anyway, take this home assignment, how many people do you see in the picture below and who are they. (30 marks) Good Luck.

See [url]..com[/url] for clue

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by lirusehn(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2014
this ȋ̝̊̅̄s fuckingly awesome
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by jhubril(m): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Unique things like this artistic work always generate confusion :interpretations and counter-interpretations.After the famous Italian painter Da Vinci completed the work on MONALISA there was a series of interpretations and counter-interpretations.
Monalisa is the painting of a lady whose facial expression denotes two things that are unique:HAPPINESS and SADNESS.
They describe the dialectical nature of everything in the world.
I CAN CLEARLY SEE A LADY AND NOT A BIRD.
RELAX PALS:the hand is thrown across the head.
Focus your eyes on that TAIL it gives a perfect shape of a lady's leg and again look at the part painted white on the head, that is the face.
APPRECIATE CREATIVITY!
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Kazzman(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Wowww! This is fantastic, though not something that can be seen easily.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Valfrankie(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2014
tonididdy: too much garri in the system, now OP is forcing we non-garri soakers to see a lady, when all that is there is a parrot
Sir you must see the lady whether you like it or not o. Keep trying for behind that bird sits a lady! Now run back n look at the picture closely, very closely!!! cheesy
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2014
where did u see all these?
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Valfrankie(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Sylverbox: looks more like spiderman to me. Whats with all d muscular features?
The Gym! That's what you get when you exercise more n build your body! She's prolly got a trainer too.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by limingfujia: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Valfrankie(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Jolly247: wow!!! I love this. It is mind blowing
Happy indeed are those who sees a woman behind the lovely parrot, for theirs is the Glory
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Penboy: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2014
Before i was looking at a bird 🐦 trying to figure out a girl's picture. Now I've seen the girl and i can't see the bird any longer.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Fayrouzz(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Yea!! I don see am cheesy
The lady has a small head though.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2014
I see a lady bird with an elongated tail ooo....D tail jst dey abnormal cheesyshocked
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by bebe2(f): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Still cant see it, i beg make i go ready my children for school.

i dont feel very clever dis morning . sad
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by amnestylaw1(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Jamean:

ok great..telepathy is just perfect

You just need my eyes desperately abi? wink
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by badbros(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2014
okay I see d lady now, but d head is still d damn bird's. plsss help. dis pic is driving me nuts
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by learsino(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2014
All I can see is d woman. Where is d bird
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by honygold: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Wonderful
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Frydae: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2014
FANTASTIC!
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by fubbyy(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Der is no such tin as lady there
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by smudge2079(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2014
A lady na
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Wheellz(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2014
chei! wait.. wait... Awsme
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Toppie2(f): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2014
It does look lyk a lady in a way, but that's gt 2 be a bird or hw cme d lady's left leg is that long?
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Osabobo(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Yes I can see it. Very good art work
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Carter111: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2014
So dry. What's the reason why a woman be painted exactly like a bird, besides the legs are too long. Its your own imagination that shows a woman, she has no face too. Rubbish
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Isaacdom(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2014
correct bro
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by Ninilowo(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Illusion.......... Abegiii........ I no see nada.
Re: Tell Us What You See In The Picture! by bidexmat(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Na nw u go knw pple wiv sixth sense n creative minds. Her pose is lyk dat of a model seated on a log of wood wiv her left leg floating. Dats wassap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Tap Is Supplying the Water? / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / I Remember When:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.