Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Who Created *gods?* - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created *gods?* (2363 Views)

How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism / Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist: who/what exactly?

I, the person you were referring; I mean quoted and the extended family we belong to.

Apatheist: I gave conditions...

That?

You make me laugh.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist: The same person that made the one you worship: man.

A friend on facebook on told me for anything to be God, it must be conscious. And for good chances, I will like to ask you, has man created a living conscious and natural being once?

So why did you conclude man created God?
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

I, the person you were referring; I mean quoted and the extended family we belong to.
I meant who your god is. You say you know.

That?

You make me laugh.
Your conclusion of Aborisha can only be true if your premises are.
1) That everything possesses consciousness - - can't be proven or disproven.
2)we all worship/venerate consciousness of others/the world. The veracity of this is contingent on the first premise-- which can't be proven.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
Man made all the gods.
Whether na capital or small letter.

God is a consciousness.

Where did get the info that man created consciousness?
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

God is a consciousness.

Where did get the info that man created consciousness?
Do animals experience consciousness?
Do tables and chairs?

Consciousness is a purely human construct - - as far as we know.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist: I meant who your god is. You say you know.

I said we know our Gods. We are not believing.

My god is Orisha

Apatheist: Your conclusion of Aborisha can only be true if your premises are.
1) That everything possesses consciousness - - can't be proven or disproven.
2)we all worship/venerate consciousness of others/the world. The veracity of this is contingent on the first premise-- which can't be proven.

Everything is Energy. And energy is conscious. Being Conscious mean aware and reacting. It is obvious that things are reacting which everything builts of energy is.

What prove do you want to note = energy is everything and it aware and react?

Secondly, I defined veneration as interaction through givrn more observance.

I used the saying; Ori eni lababo, aba fi orisha sile. This tend to mean knowing thyself.

What prove are you looking for?
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
Do animals experience consciousness?
Do tables and chairs?

Consciousness is a purely human construct - - as far as we know.

Consciousness is being aware and reacting.

Those mental activity you called consciousness is simply chemical reaction and nothing more. This I call illusion.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

A friend on facebook on told me for anything to be God, it must be conscious.
You claim that everything is conscious;ergo, everything is god. Are furniture conscious? If they are they are God.
And for good chances, I will like to ask you, has man created a living conscious and natural being once?
Yes, everyone. In this regard, I am solipsist. Everyone is a product of your personal consciousness; only your consciousness exists. Everything else is a product of it. How do I confirm that you see the color blue the same way I do? For all I know you, my parents, and everyone in the world is not real, but products of my consciousness - although it baffles me why my consciousness will create stupid people.
So why did you conclude man created God?
The same way he created everything else - - via his consciousness. Or rather, his consciousness created it.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist: You claim that everything is conscious;ergo, everything is god. Are furniture conscious? If they are they are God.

A furniture is a transformation from tree which is conscious.

Therefore it is conscious becuase it is a condensed energy which we can interact with.

We didnt create furniture because we cant make wood. We transform it. Energy will not be ever created which matter, furniture is made up of.

Apatheist: Yes, everyone. In this regard, I am solipsist. Everyone is a product of your personal consciousness; only your consciousness exists. Everything else is a product of it. How do I confirm that you see the color blue the same way I do? For all I know you, my parents, and everyone in the world is not real, but products of my consciousness - although it baffles me why my consciousness will create stupid people.

pls can we do away with insult and discuss like men?

All I see here you wrote about consciousness is mere Sentience which is an Illusion.

Sentience comes from a awareness and reaction between different neurons. So far, it is an illusion.

Apatheist: The same way he created everything else - - via his consciousness. Or rather, his consciousness created it.

we are not creating, we are transforming becuase we are aware of a raw product and we are reacting to it thereby causing trans-formation.

Matters are energy condensed. You cannot create energy but aids it transformation.

Maybe you can explain how energy can be created pls
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Consciousness is being aware and reacting.

Those mental activity you called consciousness is simply chemical reaction and nothing more. This I call illusion.
And awareness is not a mental activity?
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

I said we know our Gods. We are not believing.

My god is Orisha

Everything is Energy. And energy is conscious.
Says who? Do you have empirical proof that energy is conscious?
Being Conscious mean aware and reacting.
The chair you're sitting on is aware that it's being sat on?
It is obvious that things are reacting which everything builts of energy is.

What prove do you want to note = energy is everything and it aware and react?
The ground you step on is not aware. It may "react" in the sense of wear and tear but that's indirect and caused by friction.

Secondly, I defined veneration as interaction through given more observance.
veneration does not mean observation, my friend. I might be observing poo, but that doesn't mean I'm venerating it.

I used the saying; Ori eni lababo, aba fi orisha sile. This tend to mean knowing thyself.

What prove are you looking for?
Empirical proof. All you've posted is merely conjecture.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

This atheist guys sha, na wa o

Let us know if the bold is true. . . .we shall know who is making true/fasle claims.

Iyale or Iya-ile is a Goddess in Yoruba spirituality. She is popularly know as Mother Nature or Mother Earth in the greek culture which is Nature in the real sense.

Did Man or Our ancestors created nature/earth?
No, our consciousness did.
Nature exists because we perceive/observe it.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes. I think, therefore I am.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
And awareness is not a mental activity?

Do I need to help you with the defintion of AWARENESS?

Soda reacts to Vingar because it is aware of Vingar and recognise that it is not salt so it react to vingar in the way of vingar and not salt.

Therefore that mental activity is mere chemical reaction. No speciality
Hope I don clear you?
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Friedfred(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
My view " there is no God ' Religion is a scam"
Re: Who Created *gods?* by qstar(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:

Have you considered that the consciousness of "thinking", is different from the consciousness of "awareness"?

Therefore, "the you" that thinks, is somewhat different from "the you" that's aware of the thought(action of thinking).
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist: Says who? Do you have empirical proof that energy is conscious?

It react which is evident in it transformation.

Apatheist: The chair you're sitting on is aware that it's being sat on? The ground you step on is not aware. It may "react" in the sense of wear and tear but that's indirect and caused by friction.

If it is not aware, it cannot react.

Apatheist: veneration does not mean observation, my friend. I might be observing poo, but that doesn't mean I'm venerating it.

Giving much attention to poo is veneration.

Apatheist: Empirical proof. All you've posted is merely conjecture.

It is conjecture that everyhting is energy?

It is conjecture that everything interact with it surrouding?

Stop the joke
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:

Your consciousness created nature and earth? This guy is smoking o.

Pls save that quote for another days you can use it for religious folks. . . . .there is nothing like 'I', 'me' or 'self'. . . .it is all illsuion created by the brain.

Now pls explain how your consciousness created NATURE
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

It react which is evident in it transformation.

If it is not aware, it cannot react.
Dafuq? What part of friction don't you understand? So, if I hit you with a vase, and the vase breaks, it means the vase is conscious and aware because according to you "if it is not aware, it cannot react"
Good to know my car is aware also. Maybe I'll convince it to run without fuel! Since it's aware. cheesy
If only I can figure out the language it speaks...

Giving much attention to poo is veneration.
What the fvck is this?!
Definition of veneration :

veneration /vɛnəˈreɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
great respect; reverence.
According to you, observing poo is respecting it o ma se o. Eleyi gidi gan. sad

It is conjecture that everything is energy?

Quantum Physics says everything is made of energy. www.thehealersjournal.com/2013/05/05/quantum-physics-explain-how-everything-is-made-of-energy/
What is conjecture is you saying energy is conscious.
You said:
FOLYKAZE: Everything is Energy. And energy is conscious.
This is conjecture. You have to prove it.
It is conjecture that everything interact with it surrounding?
Explain "interact" in context.
Stop the joke
Your the one that is joking!
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
qstar:

Have you considered that the consciousness of "thinking", is different from the consciousness of "awareness"?

Therefore, "the you" that thinks, is somewhat different from "the you" that's aware of the thought(action of thinking).
They're the same. Thinking and awareness are cogent and stem trim the same source: consciousness.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by qstar(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
They're the same. Thinking and awareness are cogent and stem trim the same source: consciousness.

Ever heard of the "mind's eyes"?
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:

Dafuq? What part of friction don't you understand? So, if I hit you with a vase, and the vase breaks, it means the vase is conscious and aware because according to you "if it is not aware, it cannot react"
Good to know my car is aware also. Maybe I'll convince it to run without fuel! Since it's aware. cheesy
If only I can figure out the language it speaks...

Oh

The vase breaks (react) becuase it toches me (aware, can perceive solid matter); therefore it is conscious,

your car would be aware there is no fuel (dont you have fuel guage in the car which it communicate with you from) so it cannot react to mechanical movement.

Apatheist: What the fvck is this?!
Definition of veneration :
According to you, observing poo is respecting it o ma se o. Eleyi gidi gan. sad

Are you not giving much attention to what you observe or you think respect means only kneeling down?

Apatheist: Quantum Physics says everything is made of energy. www.thehealersjournal.com/2013/05/05/quantum-physics-explain-how-everything-is-made-of-energy/
What is conjecture is you saying energy is conscious.

Stop seeing conscious as Sentience. Conscious means being aware and reacting.

Is energy not reacting?

Apatheist: You said: This is conjecture. You have to prove it.
Explain "interact" in context.

INTERACTION is defined as 'act in such a way as to have an effect on each other'.

Apatheist: Your the one that is joking!

Dont make me laugh with phone abeg
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
qstar:

Ever heard of the "mind's eyes"?
This is all I could find : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind's_eye

Are you proposing that there's another consciousness for awareness, different from the consciousness for thinking?
If so, prove it.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:

All you listed there is mere chemical reaction.

It is all illusion MR
Re: Who Created *gods?* by qstar(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
This is all I could find : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind's_eye

Are you proposing that there's another consciousness for awareness, different from the consciousness for thinking?
If so, prove it.

The mind is great. The part that enables consciousness & perception is different from the part that aids "thinking". Capisce?
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Your consciousness created nature and earth? This guy is smoking o.

Pls save that quote for another days you can use it for religious folks. . . . .there is nothing like 'I', 'me' or 'self'. . . .it is all illsuion created by the brain.

Now pls explain how your consciousness created NATURE
From the Wikipedia article :
Solipsism ( i /ˈ s ɒ l ɨps ɪ z əm/ ; from Latin solus , meaning "alone", and ipse , meaning "self"wink [1] is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known, and might not exist outside the mind. As a metaphysical position, solipsism goes further to the conclusion that the world and other minds do not exist.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism
Read the article.
You say the self does not exist, but is am illusion. Solipsism holds that any other thing does not exist save the self, that only the self is real while every other thing is illusion created by the mind of the self/consciousness.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
qstar:

The mind is great. The part that enables consciousness & perception is different from the part that aids "thinking". Capisce?
Proof, or theory?
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

All you listed there is mere chemical reaction.

It is all illusion MR
What is illusion?
Re: Who Created *gods?* by qstar(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
Proof, or theory?

Re-study the link you posted above.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
From the Wikipedia article :

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism
Read the article.
You say the self does not exist, but is am illusion. Solipsism holds that any other thing does not exist save the self, that only the self is real while every other thing is illusion created by the mind of the self/consciousness.

oh

from consciousness to mind?

Your mind is the illusionary self of yours living in the world of reality created by your brain.

That is the matrix of life.

Provide here how your consciousness created NATURE.

Those things you have there is not holding water.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Oh

The vase breaks (react) becuase it toches me (aware, can perceive solid matter); therefore it is conscious,

What the fvck?

your car would be aware there is no fuel (dont you have fuel guage in the car which it communicate with you from) so it cannot react to mechanical movement.

Are you not giving much attention to what you observe or you think respect means only kneeling down?
attention is not respect, gaddemit! Bring the dictionary definitions for both and compare.

Stop seeing conscious as Sentience. Conscious means being aware and reacting.
Is energy not reacting?

INTERACTION is defined as 'act in such a way as to have an effect on each other'.

Dont make me laugh with phone abeg
I give up!!
Believe whatever you want.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
- Aldous Huxley
Re: Who Created *gods?* by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
qstar:

Re-study the link you posted above.
The link was talking about visual consciousness - - nothing about awareness or thinking.
Philosophy
The use of the phrase mind's eye does not imply that there is a single or unitary place in the mind or brain where visual consciousness occurs. Philosophers such as Daniel Dennett have critiqued this view. [4] However, others, such as Johnjoe McFadden of the University of Surrey in the United Kingdom and the New Zealand-based neurobiology Susan Pockett, propose that the brain's electromagnetic field is consciousness itself, thus causing the perception of
unitary location.
Re: Who Created *gods?* by qstar(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
The link was talking about visual consciousness - - nothing about awareness or thinking.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New UK PM Is A Freemason / Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! / Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.