Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? (1268 Views)

Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose / Pdp Reaches-out To Tambuwal Over GEJ Impeachment Threat / Jonathan Reacts To Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by bilms(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
WHY IS THREAT OF IMPEACHMENT ROCKING APC STATES? It started with Rivers state, where 5 law makers are backed by the president to impeach the governor. It moved to Adamawa, Edo and now Nasarawa. In all these states, apart from Adamawa where the law makers brought up worthy allegations that should be answered by the governor, the rationale behind such move in other states are very unreasonable. Even in Adamawa, the reason for the impeachment threat is not the alleged crimes of the governor, but mere political action, this was evident from the demands of the presidency after 2 former head of state reportedly intervene with the president, as there are many PDP controlled states with more corruption allegation without any threat of impeachment. I am tempted to ask, why is impeachment threat rocking APC states.
Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by emiye(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
PDP is simply desperate, there is very little chance of PDP retaining the centre in 2015 with APC controlling 16 states, and also taking in to cognisance that the 4 most populated states are part of the 16 states(lagos, oyo , kano and rivers). PDP also knows with jonathan candidacy, it will struggle in many northern states it controls like katsina, jigawa, kaduna, niger, kebbi , e.t.c

The plan is to decimate the APC states, and then jonathan can declare his 2015 ambition.

TOXIC politics is what PDP is playing at the moment, it is so toxic that it will backfire.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by atlwireles: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
^^^^^^ If you wondered why APC is running around like a chicken without any head. Just read the post above. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by size38: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
PDP and the president can try that in other states. But Rivers state is No-Go Area for them. They have tried that with Rotimi Amaechi and see how difficult and tough it is to remove him illegally. I urge these governors to stand very tough nothing will happen to them. Even if it means using state resources to save guide themselves, they should go ahead and do that that PDP doesn't mean well for Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
i hear a member of a state house of assembly costs 10 million to defect.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
bilms: WHY IS THREAT OF IMPEACHMENT ROCKING APC STATES? It started with Rivers state, where 5 law makers are backed by the president to impeach the governor. It moved to Adamawa, Edo and now Nasarawa. In all these states, apart from Adamawa where the law makers brought up worthy allegations that should be answered by the governor, the rationale behind such move in other states are very unreasonable. Even in Adamawa, the reason for the impeachment threat is not the alleged crimes of the governor, but mere political action, this was evident from the demands of the presidency after 2 former head of state reportedly intervene with the president, as there are many PDP controlled states with more corruption allegation without any threat of impeachment. I am tempted to ask, why is impeachment threat rocking APC states.

That is why only stupid and belly/money first international Nigerians Plc will always support this highly corruptable Federal Administration and Not-for-masses-good Politcal Party called PDP. Though I don't share the opinion that one party is the best but the way PDP and Jonathan are celebrating corruption and abusing governance through the armies/NPF/state political and economy destabilization of the opposition party (APC in states in particular ) is highly comdenmable.

If PDP and FG knows that they had done well and that their party is widely acceptad, why are they destablizing all the APC control states to make bad image of the opposition, now they have started their plan in Ogun and I knew Lagos is also included but may be their last course of plan.

PDP is now becoming evil and playing bad politics in all quest to hold on unto the center power, we shall continue to see how thing will unfold before December 2014.

GEJ knows what his 2nd term ambition declaration can cause him and PDP, that is why he has not yet declare his intention but by the time he does and the primaries is geared in support of him then the fall of PDP will start. The mass defection from PDP to APC were because those members are power hungry now that they are seeing the hands of the center very strong against APC, power hunger politicians need to move from APC/LP/..etc to PDP. Five months is not too short for political dramas to change course, because as at now I had not yet know who the actors/bosses are until the end of the season film.

wait.....is the word that preceed "the one we shall make use, shall be made know by my Oga at the top" grin grin grin grin so I am waiting for the Oga at the top or Orders from above to make know his decisions/declaration before I can finally know which party owns 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by vicenteze: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
atlwireles: ^^^^^^ If you wondered why APC is running around like a chicken without any head. Just read the post above. undecided
easy my brother, you wan brake my ribs

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by EdCure: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
The missing Billion Dollars are being put to use.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by Smartsyn(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
The answer could not be far from how corrupt they are. You can't serve a governor be it PDP or APC an impeachment notice without an impeachable offence.
Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Its because APC is corrupt but they are busy sending their lips on errand,the best way to shut them up is use their fraudulent charges against them.
Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by ahaika23: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Swallow panadol for another man headache. Atink Nyako don warn una say GEJ no invlove yet una de force GEJ put inside d mata. Dem use GEJ swear for una generation? Diz pipo know wetin dem tif yet una de try protect dem from d law, APC e-ediots, make una try get small sense abeg.
Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by egift(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
PDP is looking for the back doors and to cause confusions/distractions.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by NonFarmPayrol: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
ahaika23: Swallow panadol for another man headache. Atink Nyako don warn una say GEJ no invlove yet una de force GEJ put inside d mata. Dem use GEJ swear for una generation? Diz pipo know wetin dem tif yet una de try protect dem from d law, APC e-ediots, make una try get small sense abeg.

well even after they heard it from the horses mouth the jweedians still dont believe it cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by Scout60(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
size38: Even if it means using state resources to save guide themselves, they should go ahead and do that
I wonder ooooh
Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by worthytalk: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tinubu and Buhari APC stole PDP five govs and both state and national lawmakers. They didn't end there. Every blessed day was constant attack on Jonathan. They didn't end there as they keep heating up the polity day in day out. I still believe they've hand in terrorist activities in the country. Now PDP is fighting back by way of reclaiming some states through elections and impeachments.

At some point PDP was playing opposition role while APC was unleashing its venom on the polity. Unfortunately, the table has turn and APC is on the defensive while PDP is firing every ballistic missiles at its disposal. For some defects in their defense I see APC conceiving two or three goals.
Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by bilms(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
wink
Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by Manazz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
worthytalk: Tinubu and Buhari APC stole PDP five govs and both state and national lawmakers. They didn't end there. Every blessed day was constant attack on Jonathan. They didn't end there as they keep heating up the polity day in day out. I still believe they've hand in terrorist activities in the country. Now PDP is fighting back by way of reclaiming some states through elections and impeachments.

At some point PDP was playing opposition role while APC was unleashing its venom on the polity. Unfortunately, the table has turn and APC is on the defensive while PDP is firing every ballistic missiles at its disposal. For some defects in their defense I see APC conceiving two or three goals.

Stole PDP Governor's undecided Wow i didn't know they where PDP's property. But don't mind me, as long as you people are fine with it i could not give a shit.
Re: Why Is Impeachment Threat Rocking Apc State? by bilms(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2014
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria Minister Of Defence? / New Map Of Nigeria, As Proposed By National Conference - See Photo / ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.