Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

The One I Love - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78265 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
wow wow &wow all i could say is wow
TDan u ar 2 talented more knowledge 2 ur brain
Re: The One I Love by Aipete2(f): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ormorlehwah: Hmmmmmm....... THE ONE I LOVE, Eh yah tokyo love. I go lovvvvvvvve ooooooo
Lolz
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
You nailed it dear. The lessons are learnt and taken to heart.
Re: The One I Love by uchebest2006(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Aipete2: The one i love, my first love disappointed me, guys sha * Sad mood * Baby i still love you oh, i want u to cm back to me plz
You still love him i see...hv u ask urself if he still love u? Their re many fishes in the river.Better forget about him o,if he is comin bck nd wait for ur hrt desire.He will take u higher,u will mean the world to him.Arrest my case!!! Tank you T.Dan.
Re: The One I Love by crislyn(f): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Weldone dear...I wish my frnd could read ds story coz he's abt making a huge mistake of his life. Loving nd planning to marry an AS like him.*sad*
Re: The One I Love by chii8(f): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmm,nice wrk,buh u misspelt 'life' in some place sha,i sha liked ur resolution.
LOVE is nt wicked oo but can hurt at times.
Re: The One I Love by Hameenat94(f): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmmmmm... True talk... T Dan u said d truth bro nd we shuld all b careful wen choosing our life partners.. Dis story is short nd interesting... Weldone!!!!!!!!
Re: The One I Love by kingphilip(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
wow t.dan u r really a great writer
enough lessons to learn which you've already highlighted n others too

can't wait for da nxt piece
Re: The One I Love by pricelesslove(f): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
oga tdan well done. hmmm. u are good. may God bless u and give u more inspiration. i love this story.
Re: The One I Love by dammygoody(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Welldone T.Dan ....I came late didn't I? grin
The Lord is your strength..
Re: The One I Love by BestInDeeWorld: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2014
U nailed it man. U're da best. More power to ya elbow.
Re: The One I Love by Chubbiehills(f): 12:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Wow...d one i love!!!!! Gud mesage...thumbs up...
Re: The One I Love by PRIX(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Aipete2: The one i love, my first love disappointed me, guys sha * Sad mood * Baby i still love you oh, i want u to cm back to me plz

lols you can get s new one just like what Tobi did
Re: The One I Love by PRIX(m): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2014

lols you can get a new one just like what Tobi did
Re: The One I Love by charlie42(m): 1:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Tank you bro, was touched by dis piece. More inspiration 4rm God, Gracia Gracia Gracia
Re: The One I Love by odunayo92: 2:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Wow!!....tnk God, dat was a wonderful story T dan....u really touched someone's life here, av evn recommended som of ur stories to my frndz nd dey really appreciate it, mor strength to ur muscle nd mor ink to ur pen.....can't wait for anoda story ooo
Re: The One I Love by Phikom(m): 5:34am On Jul 29, 2014
From the writer'd desk...Tdan...kudos bro..God will elevate and lift up high above ur contemporaries...God will bless ur hands and brain...Tdan the don...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:17am On Jul 29, 2014
if I hear... wetin b guys sha? Ladies nko? and u wrote plz, is he n Nl and is he reading or has he read dz piece? laff wan make me....cheesy

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2014
snowprince07: wow wow &wow all i could say is wow
TDan u ar 2 talented more knowledge 2 ur brain
I bow sir, AMEN.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Queenxstar: You nailed it dear. The lessons are learnt and taken to heart.
Wao! I'm happy you followed dz piece to d end, you're dah best oh!!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2014
uchebest2006: You still love him i see...hv u ask urself if he still loves u? There re many fishes in the river.Better forget about him o,if he is comin bck nd wait for ur hrt desire.He will take u higher,u will mean the world to him.Arrest my case!!! Tank you T.Dan.
hmmn... Thanks!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:23am On Jul 29, 2014
chii8: Hmmm,nice wrk,buh u misspelt 'life' in some place sha,i sha liked ur resolution.
LOVE is nt wicked oo but can hurt at times.
ha... baje! can u na see dat one update concluded it? Though long.

Don't mind my errors, the story will soon be transffered to my blog and I'll edit everything.

btw, this will be d last time of seeing errors like dz coz na to write serie sure pass... LESS ERRORS.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Hameenat94: Hmmmmmm... True talk... T Dan u said d truth bro nd we shuld all b careful wen choosing our life partners.. Dis story is short nd interesting... Weldone!!!!!!!!
Thanks sis! I'm so glad u read dz, you will prosper, INSHA ALLAH. E KU ODUN MA.

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2014
kingphilip: wow t.dan u r really a great writer
enough lessons to learn which you've already highlighted n others too

can't wait for da nxt piece
My biggest boss! Thsnks fornur help and encouragements, they helped a lot.

BTWcheesy

I NEVER SEE U FOR MY BLOG OH
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2014
crislyn: Weldone dear...I wish my frnd could read ds story coz he's abt making a huge mistake of his life. Loving nd planning to marry an AS like him.*sad*
Its easy, let dem pray about the marriag either from a man of God. And, by the end of the day I pray they won't be like those I know who have died of SS whatever... If they give birth, that child will never wish them well! God have ways of planning his things, if yu are for each other he won't make your guys contradictory. He's perfect, but I know some too That God helped, all d four children were AS so dey scaped through.

BUT it's risky and foolish. THE MoNEY SPENT ON SS IS NOT MINUTE AT ALL... A DAY OF 80,000, A DAY OF 100,000 DAYS PARENTS WONT SLEEP AT HOME JUST TO SAVE A CHILD. THE CHILD SEF Won't BE USEFUL TO HIM OR HERSELF,

LOOK BEFORE LEAPING!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2014
pricelesslove: oga tdan well done. hmmm. u are good. may God bless u and give u more inspiration. i love this story.
Thanks ma, I appreciate. AMEN.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Phikom: From the writer'd desk...Tdan...kudos bro..God will elevate and lift up high above ur contemporaries...God will bless ur hands and brain...Tdan the don...
Amen oh... thanks boss I appeeciate u for reading.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2014
dammygoody: Welldone T.Dan ....I came late didn't I? grin
The Lord is your strength..
Yes as usual... grin

thanks sir..
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2014
BestInDeeWorld: U nailed it man. U're da best. More power to ya elbow.
Yeah... thanks boss.. Amen
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Chubbiehills: Wow...d one i love!!!!! Gud mesage...thumbs up...
Thanks boss... glad u re here
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2014
charlie42: Tank you bro, was touched by dis piece. More inspiration 4rm God, Gracia Gracia Gracia
Amen. Thanks boss...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2014
odunayo92: Wow!!....tnk God, dat was a wonderful story T dan....u really touched someone's life here, av evn recommended som of ur stories to my frndz nd dey really appreciate it, mor strength to ur muscle nd mor ink to ur pen.....can't wait for anoda story ooo
my Sister! Thanks so much for reading.. love u gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / My Book Of Rants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.