Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

The One I Love - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (79093 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:40am On Jul 29, 2014
I APPRECIATE EVERYONE FOR READING, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. IF M GONNA WRITE ANY THINGS AGAIN, I'LL ACKNOWLEDGE U SO BE PREPARED.

TEE'DAN
Re: The One I Love by Sallychizzl3: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2014
E better make I drop my last commet too so I can be acknowledged. grin

On a more serious note, AS marrying AS and tryna rope God in (Lord forgive me,I know no one can rope you) by saying they'll pray about it and putting the lives of innocent souls yet unborn on gambling/probability is just foolhardy, illiteracy(mind you, not all that went to school are literate) and a crime. Yes, they're criminals cos because of their own desires they'll jeopardize live(s) forever and what does criminals does? Isn't it getting what they want in selfish ways.

I May sound harsh, inconsiderate or unfeeling but when you see a SS wriggling in pain and wailing pitiably you will understand the angle am coming from and Bleep whatever love that wanna prompt that decision/action. How I wish it can be passed into law to arrest those potential murderers. angry

I sound harsh shey? undecided You're lucky you're not SS and being told the estimate of when you'll die.

Nice work T.Dan I doff my cap Bro.
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Finally,it has come to an end,well done T-DAN. May GOD continue to bless and provide for u IJNA. All the best!!
Re: The One I Love by Jhymrod(f): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2014
That was awesome......good job TDAN
Re: The One I Love by chii8(f): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: ha... baje! can u na see dat one update concluded it? Though long.

Don't mind my errors, the story will soon be transffered to my blog and I'll edit everything.

btw, this will be d last time of seeing errors like dz coz na to write serie sure pass... LESS ERRORS.

its ok,u r good,no doubt.As for dat genotype tin,ladies shud always be aware of their patterns' genotype before even tinkn of falling for him to avoid stories dat touch.
Re: The One I Love by Tipiflexy(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2014
GLORY B TO ALMIGHTY GOD FOR DIS INSPIRING,MOTIVATING,AWESOME N MIND BLOWING STORY,MAY GOD BLESS D READERS N D AMAZING WRITER.I MYSELF AS STORY TO TELL CONCERNING SS OOOO,SHE SUFFERED A LOT N I PERTAKE IN IT AS A FAITHFUL BF BUT IT DIDNT END WELL OOOO,PRAY NT TO EXPERIENCE SUCH RELATIONSHIP AGAIN COS I NEVA AD REST OF MIND AS A BF NT TO TALK OF BECOMING A FUTURE HUSBAND.THANKS FOR MAKING IT CLEARER TO PEOPLE@TDAN N DONT STOP IN D SPREAD AGAINST SUCH RELATIONSHIP.
Re: The One I Love by Beckytee(f): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2014
All as been said... Indeed its a great one I really really enjoyed and learned from it. The one destined for us might not be d one we loved.hmm may God hlp us(amen) weldone bro God will continue to hlp u.
Re: The One I Love by Lakeshizu(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Damn the Love, the pain a SS patient pass thru is better imagined than experienced.....T Dan more Akamu in your cup. grin grin
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Sallychizzl3: E better make I drop my last commet too so I can be acknowledged. grin

On a more serious note, AS marrying AS and tryna rope God in (Lord forgive me,I know no one can rope you) by saying they'll pray about it and putting the lives of innocent souls yet unborn on gambling/probability is just foolhardy, illiteracy(mind you, not all that went to school are literate) and a crime. Yes, they're criminals cos because of their own desires they'll jeopardize live(s) forever and what does criminals does? Isn't it getting what they want in selfish ways.

I May sound harsh, inconsiderate or unfeeling but when you see a SS wriggling in pain and wailing pitiably you will understand the angle am coming from and Bleep whatever love that wanna prompt that decision/action. How I wish it can be passed into law to arrest those potential murderers. angry

I sound harsh shey? undecided You're lucky you're not SS and being told the estimate of when you'll die.

Nice work T.Dan I doff my cap Bro.
Abiiii I donno y some aren't considerate! Mayb befre u confess ur love for her, ask her wuat d genotype z
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Lakeshizu: Damn the Love, the pain a SS patient pass thru is better imagined than experienced.....T Dan more Akamu in your cup. grin grin
Exactly!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Beckytee: All as been said... Indeed its a great one I really really enjoyed and learned from it. The one destined for us might not be d one we loved.hmm may God hlp us(amen) weldone bro God will continue to hlp u.
Amen oh... thanks sis, missee u sha.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Tipiflexy: GLORY B TO ALMIGHTY GOD FOR DIS INSPIRING,MOTIVATING,AWESOME N MIND BLOWING STORY,MAY GOD BLESS D READERS N D AMAZING WRITER.I MYSELF AS STORY TO TELL CONCERNING SS OOOO,SHE SUFFERED A LOT N I PERTAKE IN IT AS A FAITHFUL BF BUT IT DIDNT END WELL OOOO,PRAY NT TO EXPERIENCE SUCH RELATIONSHIP AGAIN COS I NEVA AD REST OF MIND AS A BF NT TO TALK OF BECOMING A FUTURE HUSBAND.THANKS FOR MAKING IT CLEARER TO PEOPLE@TDAN N DONT STOP IN D SPREAD AGAINST SUCH RELATIONSHIP.
Thanks so much boss... u re dah best!
Re: The One I Love by abisco08: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
jez started readin it yesterdae nd nw av read it 2 d end...short buh interestn with morals..nyc one T.DAN..
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2014
chii8:

its ok,u r good,no doubt.As for dat genotype tin,ladies shud always be aware of their patterns' genotype before even tinkn of falling for him to avoid stories dat touch.
abi na... tganks ma'am
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2014
FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE READ EP1 TO 7 OF I FOUND HER, AFTER MY EXAM ON THURSAY, I'M GONNA FIND SOMETHING TO DO IT..
Re: The One I Love by abisco08: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2014
pls drop d thread 4 PEACE AND APRIL
Re: The One I Love by seunfavor(f): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
gud job TeeDan. more ink to yah pen
Re: The One I Love by BestInDeeWorld: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Yeah... thanks boss.. Amen
I don talk say make u no dey call me boss. I be small boy.
Re: The One I Love by bibie01(f): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Weldone bro, this story was very inspiring. God bless you, I really wish I can stop a friend from falling into ds mess but he's adamant cos he's so in love with d girl. I just hope he realise it early before bringing innocent children to d world to suffer.*sad for em*

Once more T.dan, you are d best. I love your story n I love you.
Re: The One I Love by aigjoey(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
T.Dan..u rock.what a story...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
abisco08: pls drop d thread 4 PEACE AND APRIL
www.temitopedaniel.

Thanls abisco.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2014
aigjoey: T.Dan..u rock.what a story...
Thanks boss... I appreciate u
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2014
bibie01: Weldone bro, this story was very inspiring. God bless you, I really wish I can stop a friend from falling into ds mess but he's adamant cos he's so in love with d girl. I just hope he realise it early before bringing innocent children to d world to suffer.*sad for em*

Once more T.dan, you are d best. I love your story n I love you.
gv him d link to dz thread, just tell him to come and read a story... but tz better he agrees now so he would av peace of mind in future.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2014
abisco08: jez started readin it yesterdae nd nw av read it 2 d end...short buh interestn with morals..nyc one T.DAN..
Thanks so much....
Re: The One I Love by abisco08: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=TemitopeDaniel]www.temitopedaniel.

OKEA
Re: The One I Love by bibie01(f): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: gv him d link to dz thread, just tell him to come and read a story... but tz better he agrees now so he would av peace of mind in future.

He's not a nairaland fan but wud tell him d story.
Re: The One I Love by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2014
BRAVOOOOO!!! I luv dis, ur story always have beginning and ending ..... Very Superb, Keep the flag flying. The God is Ur strength.
Re: The One I Love by toykathy(f): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2014
TemitopeDaniel,
one of d things I luv abt ur stories is d happy ending. Thz so much for d wonderful lessons. #He who have ears let him hear#. I hope to read anoda piece frm u soonest. Wishin u goodluck in ur exams. Take care dearie and stay blessed.
Re: The One I Love by seunviju(f): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Always learning a wonderful lessons from all your stories.looking forward to your next story.keep up the good work
Re: The One I Love by Aipete2(f): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Medically, if he's AS n U are AS also and spiritually he's the will of God for your life, u beta hold unto him because. If u miss it maritally, u will also miss heaven. So, WATCH WELL oh
Re: The One I Love by Ziziola: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nice work with more lessons to learn. Oga T. Dan pls why not make PEACE AND APRIL twice a week snc u r done wv dis? More power to ur elbow
Re: The One I Love by pelvicky(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Can sumbody jst tell me the reason why i won't comment

u ar simply d best,,i hav been reading ur story like total love,no mata wat as a quest den,,now that i have the priviledge 2 comment,,i rily appreciate ur effort,,more knowledge 2 u....

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

The Sacrifice / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Without Promises...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.