Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

The One I Love - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78317 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by maryhaam(f): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sweetheart this suspense is killing,come and continue bikoooooo,1 indomie n egg for you.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
maryhaam: Sweetheart this suspense is killing,come and continue bikoooooo,1 indomie n egg for you.
Lol... updates drops by 8pm
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
BTW

it's possible this story ends tomorrow....

read peace and april... a series by me via

www.temitopedaniel.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Melancholy: Actually, have got lesser time to read stories this days but having discovered this ur story temitope, is one of the craziest,twisted,intriguing with bit of comic scences,walahi!
wait are u a male or female?

thanks so much for this comment! Love u sire!
Re: The One I Love by olagurli(f): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
Have reali miss a lot i dnt knw were to begin
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Continuation.

"But you said you were AA by genotype." The Doctor said, adjusting his tie.

"Yes sir. The previous hospital I went to, I was told AA and it was confirmed." She replied. 

"This isn't AS, madam. It's AA." He said.

"A what?" Her eyes popped open as she glimpsed at Fave.

"Is this real? Is it possible for one's genotype to ever change? I've never heard of it." Fave uttered, breathing heavily as if she was the one in question.

"I'm serious. It is possible the previous hospital made a mistake, but that was wrong of them." The Doctor said.

Fave and Stella kept staring at each other.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Anoda update coming in 30 minutes' time..
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm so happy for Stella and Fave.
Re: The One I Love by florrie0110: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yay! Finally cheesy
Re: The One I Love by florrie0110: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: dem wan try na... dem no get appetite ni.... cheesy
lol..
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2014

HEAVEN knew how fulfilled she was. Stella collected her result and walked out with Fave slowly. Was she dreaming or what? "Fave, what's happening?" She asked Favour again.

"I don't know too. I guess I have to run the test again." She said.

"Do you know what I'm thinking of? I guess the woman made a mistake. Who knows if she exchanged our data?"

"I thought as much, you know she wasn't herself throughout." Favour replied.

"I'm sure Tolani will almost go crazy on hearing this." Favour  grinned.

"Don't tell him yet, we have to visit another hospital to know the final result." She said to Favour.

"I won't." Favour smiled.

Kate walked into the supermarket. She was smiling and removed her sunshade from her face and picked up some items. She walked to the sales lady and brought out money to pay for what she had bought when a hand was stretched behind her, delivering the money to the lady.

"Don't worry damsel." She heard from behind.

She raised her head as she turned to see who the man was. "Good day sir." She bent.

"Good day." Temitope Williams smiled.

"I'm. . I don't. ." She startes stuttering.

"I came to pick my sister some gifts because tomorrow is her birthday. I ought to be in the office by now." He smiled.

"Thanks so much." She smiled as he paid the lady. "I own David and Co company." He told her.

"That's good, I'm the heiress to Kings Companies. My dad owns the companies." She smiled.

"Wao, that's nice. I've been staring at you as you enteres, your light complexion made you bright. You look beautiful." He grinned.

Kate chuckled as he helped her open the door to the exit of the supermarket. "Thanks so much."

"I'm Temitope Williams." He introduced himself.

"I Kate Davies." She smiled as she got to her car.

"I wouldn't mind having your mobile number." Temitope smiled.

Tolani had been expecting Favour's call till he had no choice than to call her again. This time, Stella just concluded her test and was about leaving the second hospital. It was stoll the same result that she was AA, while Favour was AS when she did hers again.

Last seven years, she was told she was AA, which meant that the woman mistook their names and gave them wrong results. Stella had been grinning happily as she left the company. "It's Tolani.." Favour told Stella as her phone rang.

"Bring it, let me talk to him." Stella snatched the phone and picked up the call.
Re: The One I Love by kingphilip(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tannie:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
Abii they can do their singles forum tomorrow while we get our updates today. #Laughdonmakemecomment
no wonder u no gree comment since
Happy Sunday BTW
Re: The One I Love by Ziziola: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Heeeeeeeey I'm happy for Stella and Tolani
Re: The One I Love by kingphilip(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Culin: Please God let their genotype be compatible if not I'll just develop a heart attack..this kind sweet love embarassed
beta no get heart attack o because me na AA sha

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by hebraheem20(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
wat can i say,dont really kwn .. but d story is realy awesome....in everytin love will sure prevaill u can underestimate d power of love......gud work bro
Re: The One I Love by maryhaam(f): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
She made me remember,when I saw As, of which I knew my bf was As from d scratch,my mum is AA had mostly al of her trait,thinking her genotype is involve forgetting my dad is AS, I did the test thrice on that day.thinking one will change looool
Re: The One I Love by Tannie(f): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
kingphilip:
no wonder u no gree comment since
Happy Sunday BTW

Same to you dear. Hope your day went well
Re: The One I Love by Melancholy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: wait are u a male or female?

thanks so much for this comment! Love u sire!
yea am a man.
Re: The One I Love by kingphilip(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tannie:

Same to you dear. Hope your day went well
sure it did n urs

BTW. tdan great update n great piece hope u r not done yet
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
#Still following,keep it up#

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
#T-Dan,update loading#
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yippie!!
Re: The One I Love by labaski(f): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
i wsh Stella and tolani are not compatible..i ll prefer stella being wt tobi..
Re: The One I Love by DoroCute(f): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
labaski: i wsh Stella and tolani are not compatible..i ll prefer stella being wt tobi..
babes... Thank God say e no happen d way Ɣφυ wnt. I 4 jez kill myself nw nw ontop Tdan story. Lol. M hapi 4 tolani n stella. I love LOVE!
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
labaski: i wsh Stella and tolani are not compatible..i ll prefer stella being wt tobi..
Why dear?
Re: The One I Love by BestInDeeWorld: 1:51am On Jul 28, 2014
I've been out of Nairaland for the past few days only to come back nd meet all this suspenses. #InDjExclusive'sVoice# Oh my God, what is this? T.dan, keep it up jor.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:36am On Jul 28, 2014

"Have you gone for the test dear?" Tolani asked.

Stella was silent for some seconds before she replied. "Why do you have to call her 'dear'?" She smiled.

Tolani trembled. He wasn't expecting her voice at all, he was expecting to hear Fave's voice. "Em.. that's the right way of addressing people." He replied.

"Hmmn.." Stella cleared her throat and smiled. "So you told her to take me to thr hospital right? How come you didn't call me since yesterday?" She accused.

"I wasn't alright, I'm sorry." 'Why is she sounding this way? Has everything changed? I know Stella now..' he thought.

"Can we meet? Em... maybe in my place." She said.

"Alright, I'll be right there." He replied.

Tobi woke up suddenly and wiped his face. This would be the fifth time he'd be having this same dream. He had been wondering what the dream might be but hadn't gotten a tangible answer yet.

He glimpsed at the wristwatch, it was just in the afternoon. He stood up and yawned. He had been dreaming, seeing a lady in a pink dress. Everything that was put on by the lady was just pink and the lady had been approaching him.

He hissed and walked in. It looked as if Monday should just come as soon as possible. He was tired of being at home.

Tobi went in to take his bath then took his car and drove out. 'It's been long he heard from his grandma, it's been long he called, it's been long he sent her some cash for her upkeep. "For how long I'm I going to be like this?" He wondered and drove on.

He remembered Stella. At least he wanted the best for her, the best had just started. "Shouldn't I return to Ibadan? I'm sure my boss will be happy to see me, he's going to have me back sef.." he wondered.

He thought once he got back home, the first thing he would do was to retrieve his sim and phone to contact everyone. "Stella..." he exhaled deeply and parked at the front of the eatery.

He glimpsed at his silver wrist watch and came dowm from the car. "I should be able to eat well before the arrival of Shola." He smiled and entered. He was staring at his shoes before he finally raised his head up and saw a lady in pink. 'This is exactly how she looks...' he halted and kept staring uncontrollably. Not to cause a scene, he decided to move forward to buy snacks and to be able to see the lady properly.

He stood beside her and saw two boys smiling beside her. "This one has given birth.." he thought within himself and kept glimpsing until his attention was called to buy what he wanted.

The lady had been picking money from her handbag so he hadn't seen her properly until she paid for what she bought and she saw her. "I've seen this face before..." he wondered and ordered for meat pie and five alive juice.

Immediately after he was served, he went to where the lady and the two small boys were and sat on the fourth seat. "Good day." He greeted her.

She gave him a long look, trying to remember his name. "Mr Tobi!" She finally recalled.

"Yes, but I've forgotten this face." Tobi smiled.

"I'm Feyi, I came to your company for..."

"Yeah! That's true." He grinned. "How come you're now in Lagos?" He smiled.

"Came to greet my aunt, what of you?" Feyi smiled.

"Just came to visit my friend."

She brought her aunt's children for refreshment in the eatery since their house wasn't far from the eatery. Prince and Peter; the boys had been winking at each other, smiling that their aunt was discussing with a guy.

"So how far with the project?" Tobi asked her.

"I've decided to hold it for now, I'll soon be back to your company." She replied grinning.

You look beautiful today, is pink your best colour?" He smiled.

"Sure, it is." Feyi chuckled.

"Its a nice colour anyways." He started eating.

"Father let this be my wish!" Tolani muttered as he came out of his car. He dipped his two hands into his pocket and stared at Stella's house for seconds before he eventually knocked at the door. Favour went to get the gate while Stella just laid in the living room. She couldn't tell how happy she was. "How was the test?" He quickly asked Faith.

"She's... AA not AS." Faith replied.

"How come? That is not possible, one's genotype can't change now." He pretended to be really shocked, wasn't that all he had always wanted?

"It seems there was a mistake where we did the first test. Her result was given to me while mine was given to her." She explained.

"You don't mean this... you don't mean..this.." he ran inside happily and met Stella on the sofa, pretending to be asleep. "You better don't pretend." He grinned inside.

Stella chuckled. "Naughty girl." He continued grinning and rushed to her place. He carried her right from the sofa happily and was just laughing. Stella opened her eyes too, laughing amd placed her right hand across his neck.

He felt chuffed, very delighted and gratified. What else could please him that much? What else could make him want to stay in Oyo State without leaving again?

"I'm so happy." He said, tears of joy started flowing again, he was just too happy.

"Remember I am at home, drop her down oh.." Fave entered, smiling.

"You better go and meet the M.D.." Stella laughed out.

"You are not serious.." Favour stood up and hit Stella.

"What? How dare you touch her?" Tolani dropped Stella quickly and rushed to meet Favour. He started beating her up, retaliating for Stella. "Beat her well.." Stella was grinning.

She even joined him after some seconds to beat her up. "If my Bolu catch you.." Favour was laughing.

2 Likes

Re: The One I Love by Tytylorpe(f): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Wow....,am happy 4 both of them bt I wish Feyi to marry Tobi instead Temitope
Re: The One I Love by Phikom(m): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Ghost mode deactivated...finally they are back again...Tdan God bless bless ur hand and brain and everythibg that concerneth yhu...yiiiiiiippppppeeeeee...so happy Tolani and Stella are back again...#teamTolaniStella...Ghost mode reactivated...
Re: The One I Love by heemah(f): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2014
Tytylorpe: Wow....,am happy 4 both of them bt I wish Feyi to marry Tobi instead Temitope
Feyi met Tobi and Kate met Temitope...read it.agn
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Wow! Am so happy for Tolani and Stella,keep it up T-Dan!! Please when are you starting another story?
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2014
Tytylorpe: Wow....,am happy 4 both of them bt I wish Feyi to marry Tobi instead Temitope
No na... na Tobi+Feyi na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / My Book Of Rants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.