Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji (930 Views)

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji by Sirniyeh(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
www.dailyindependentnig.com/2014/04/ive-revealed-boko-haram-sponsors-jonathan-says-guru-maharaj-ji/

By Ajibola Abayomi,
News Editor

As Nigeria battles the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, the Spiritual Leader of One Love Family, Sat Guru Maharaj Ji, has said that he had revealed the sponsors of the sect to President Goodluck Jonathan.

Former Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Commassie, on Thursday, challenged the President to name the sponsors of Boko Haram based on the security report with Federal Government.

Guru who recently declared that both sponsors of the group and those behind the April 14 bombing at Nyanya Park in Abuja that claimed scores of lives would face repercussions of their action before the end of October revealed during an interview with our correspondent:

“I had told President Goodluck Jonathan those behind these nest of killers (Boko Haram) through several publications.” He named some former military rulers, a former Vice President, and some leaders in the North as financiers of the group.

“I have asked the President to arrest them before now because they said after the 2011 general elections that because power did not return to the North, they would make the nation ungovernable.

“The spirit of the creator is against them. They are going to be dealt with. I will call them to order in the interest of innocent Nigerians, enough of the bloodletting. If President Jonathan had listened to the advice I gave him two years ago when I was at Aso Rock, all the killings by Boko Haram would have stopped.

After my visit to the villa, the bombings stopped but because those in government did not continue to tap from my spiritual grace, the bombers returned. “Nigeria belongs to all of us...
Re: I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji by Tolexander: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
After my visit to the villa, the
bombings stopped but
because those in government
did not continue to tap from
my spiritual grace, the
bombers returned. “Nigeria
belongs to all of us...
what is the problem with Sat Guru Maharaj Ji of recent?

He has been struggling with recognition!

Abi he self wan buy private jet ni?

3 Likes

Re: I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji by hushmail: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
name names................ if not idontbelieveit
Re: I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji by Burger01(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ogbeni Maharaji, go siddon jare. Na by force to get recognition
Knowing our government, why not share the names you know with the general public
Re: I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji by houstonia(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
Would have been easier if Sat met the likes of mastercraft for a beat, ask donjazzy to produce feature phyno, get some maheeda look alike girls, and think of a hot chorus for a prospective hit, like "bokobumbum". By now your matter for don legit
Re: I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji by lloydtruth: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
you mean the same man that said Nigeria will beat france.

4 Likes

Re: I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji by azeeza(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Guru maharaji, na so you predict say we go win against france if we no wear blue. Nw na another dimension you don take. Please tell us how we can find the girls, are they still alive?

(1) (Reply)

EDITORIAL: Yoruba Ro’nu / Why Amaechi Can’t Be Impeached — Aide / The Top 10 Richest Presidents In The World 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.