Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? (1614 Views)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / The Reason Why Men Value Some Women, And Dislike Others / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by LaurelP(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
I'm sure many guys have heard ladies making this statement.
But just how true is it
Must a man suffer to get a lady before he can value her?
And guys what do u think, do u value ladies u suffered to get more?
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Smartsyn(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
If you suffer me, I ll pursue you by fire by force, just to know what's so special about you that makes your head swell.

If I like what I see,I ll value you . But if I don't like what I see, I ll collect and leave you..

1 Like

Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by vizkiz: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
not Necessarily true...

Guys can go any lenght to furck anygirl they want(i aren't included) so if you think lemmie give him tough time,it makes his determination stronger and all his mind will be "i am gonna furck that puss*y like never before when i finally have it angry
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by LaurelP(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
vizkiz: not Necessarily true...

Guys can go any lenght to furck anygirl they want(i aren't included) so if you think lemmie give him tough time,it makes his determination stronger and all his mind will be "i am gonna furck that puss*y like never before when i finally have it angry

Pu**y!
Is dat all u think abt
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by vizkiz: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
LaurelP:

Pu**y!
Is dat all u think abt

No,not just the puss*y...

But the puss*y and the boo*bs undecided

5 Likes

Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Tymax(m): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
If a lady makes a man SUFFER emotionally and/or physically before she agrees to be his, let her just make sure she is worth it every blessed day. If the dude eventually finds out that she is worth less than the value she projected, he will feel cheated. He will say in his heart: "So I suffered and endured all of that poo poo for this? This is all there is to her?"

She will appear to have short-changed him. And heaven save her if he is vindictive.

Ladies love to appear hard to get but they have a propensity to overdo things. Moderation is key. Let the chase be fun and not gloom for a brother.
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tymax: If a lady makes a man SUFFER emotionally and/or physically before she agrees to be his, let her just make sure she is worth it every blessed day. If the dude eventually finds out that she is worth less than the value she projected, he will feel cheated. He will say in his heart: "So I suffered and endured all of that poo poo for this? This is all there is to her?"

She will appear to have short-changed him. And heaven save her if he is vindictive.

Ladies love to appear hard to get [size=18pt]but they have a propensity to overdo things[/size]. Moderation is key. Let the chase be fun and not gloom for a brother.

LOL boi do they ever
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Tymax(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2014
2buff:

LOL boi do they ever
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. Na so o. They just don't know when to stop. Very annoying creatures.

1 Like

Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by dytbabe: 5:31am On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax: Very annoying creatures.

Na wa oooo
Cut down on the hatred bro
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 15, 2014
The day I chase a girl, d day I die
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by sammieguze(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2014
No. For me, the harder you are, the worse for you. I make sure i recover all in cash or kind before i finally let you go.

My op, don't be cheap but stop forming hard to get
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Tymax(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe:

Na wa oooo
Cut down on the hatred bro
grin grin okay. embarassed
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Tymax(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2014
krall: The day I chase a girl, d day I die
cheesy cheesy No time. grin
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2014
Yea, if a lady comes too cheap, she is not valued...

If I take long to toast you, I stay longer with you but you must have good qualities.

If I discover you be ashawo, then why will I stay with you even if you played hard to get for 6 months ?
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by drnoel: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax: If a lady makes a man SUFFER emotionally and/or physically before she agrees to be his, let her just make sure she is worth it every blessed day. If the dude eventually finds out that she is worth less than the value she projected, he will feel cheated. He will say in his heart: "So I suffered and endured all of that poo poo for this? This is all there is to her?"

Ladies love to appear hard to get but they have a propensity to overdo things. Moderation is key. Let the chase be fun and not gloom for a brother.
Rationalise the rubbish all u want but most men are not built like that. I never value girls that give me tough time. I always feel a need to revenge so I dump them after getting to second base. But girls that didn't give me thought time I dated the longest. But this was before I met my wife so I have hung my boot.
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Tymax(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2014
drnoel:
Rationalise the rubbish all u want but most men are not built like that. I never value girls that give me tough time. I always feel a need to revenge so I dump them after getting to second base. But girls that didn't give me thought time I dated the longest. But this was before I met my wife so I have hung my boot.
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. No vex na. We are actually on the same page. cheesy
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by MrZin: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax:
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. No vex na. We are actually on the same page. cheesy
I feel in d hrt of a man, when a woman shows him she likes him when he makes moves and then resist a lil. He feels a certain respect and admiration for her even after every with her, as long as she doesn't stink...
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2014
I guess its not generally accepted dat men cherish the ladies dey suffer for... Though its true and on the other hand not so true... I believe there's a limit to wat everybdy can take.... It does not rili work for someone lik me dat's got high self esteem ( remember high self esteem is not pride). If a man can spend millions to marry a lady and divorce her 2weeks later, den who d hell ar u wey be ordinary girlfriend ?...If a man wil stay he'll definitely stay, either u accept afta 3weeks or 3year of toasting...( There's no universal handouts to ascertain how long a man wld stay)

1 Like

Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Tymax(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2014
MrZin:
I feel in d hrt of a man, when a woman shows him she likes him when he makes moves and then resist a lil. He feels a certain respect and admiration for her even after every with her, as long as she doesn't stink...
Bro, that is if she resists only A LITTLE. But na lie. angry

[size=14pt]They just have to take this hard-to-get thing too far.[/size]

I have little admiration for chics who attempt to string me up with lame, simplistic reverse psychology. Wetin sef? There are millions of single ladies on planet earth. I don't see why should I waste my precious time on a narcissistic female.
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by dytbabe: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax:

I have little admiration for chics who attempt to string me up with lame, simplistic reverse psychology. Wetin sef? There are millions of single ladies on planet earth. I don't see why should I waste my precious time on a narcissistic female.

Sighs
Ur matter don taya me
Aswear
grin grin grin grin
I need find u a good woman
Chai, my guy eye don see

Mencade don infect u
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by drnoel: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2014
MrZin:
Bullshit, speak for yasef
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by drnoel: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2014
A friend of mine didn't go after his babe, who later became his wife. But u need to see the two of them, she be like in second half.
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Tymax(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe:

Sighs
Ur matter don taya me
Aswear
grin grin grin grin
I need find u a good woman
Chai, my guy eye don see

Mencade don infect u
Ah no go lie you, My eye don see. BTW I'm waiting for ur candidate. grin grin grin
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Ricardo2400(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
D gurl dat is forming hard to get 4 a guy, is a loose gurl to some other guy....Bt Yes, I think men value women dey work hard to get...Bt she also has to be WORTH IT
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by GoodFaith: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
LaurelP: I'm sure many guys have heard ladies making this statement.
But just how true is it
A man value woman with good qualities
that qualities different from individuals to indviduals
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by LaurelP(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tymax:

Atimes, I just wonder how they manage to suppress dia feelings
U go see girl wey dey die inside for a guy, but she go still dey form
Don't undstand d kind of creatures those people are
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
LaurelP:

Atimes, I just wonder how they manage to suppress dia feelings
U go see girl wey dey die inside for a guy, but she go still dey form
Don't undstand d kind of creatures those people are

They read too many magazines telling them that this is the only way to "hook" the guy.
Hard to get isn't inherently BAD, it becomes so when abused. This is often the case with Nigerian girls (with Nigerian mentality) as they seem not to be able to apply a sense of moderation to things. Everything must be overdone. undecided

There is this naija girl I know who went out on a date with a guy only once in 3 full months of toasting.
Ofcourse the fellow finally got some self-respect and moved on, only for the foolish girl to start blowing up his phone a couple weeks after he got tired.
Also saw him with another girl loving up and she was subconsiously making jealous comments even though she was trying hard not to be jealous. Everyone was just shaking their heads inside.

It's one thing to need time to get to know someone. It's another entirely to bluntly/disrespectfully express that you don't like someone (but actually do).
It takes a certain type of low-self-esteem guy, or someone who already has bad mind for her, to follow some of them to play that rough play.

A person who has respect for himself/herself won't beg or debase themselves to be in any body's life, especially when that other person has proven to be disrespectful. It goes both ways.

People aren't psychics. They only believe what you DO, not what you think. To think any other way means you are not mature enough to understand that the world does NOT revolve around you and that other people have their own minds/lives as well. This immaturity would manifest itself in ugly ways in that relationship too if it doesn't get worked on. Ain't nobody got time for BS.

Naija girls need to start living life the way they want to, not the way a magazine tells them to.

3 Likes

Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by LaurelP(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
2buff:

They read too many magazines telling them that this is the only way to "hook" the guy.
Hard to get isn't inherently BAD, it becomes so when abused. This is often the case with Nigerian girls (with Nigerian mentality) as they seem not to be able to apply a sense of moderation to things. Everything must be overdone. undecided

There is this naija girl I know who went out on a date with a guy only once in 3 full months of toasting.
Ofcourse the fellow finally got some self-respect and moved on, only for the foolish girl to start blowing up his phone a couple weeks after he got tired.
Also saw him with another girl loving up and she was subconsiously making jealous comments even though she was trying hard not to be jealous. Everyone was just shaking their heads inside.

It's one thing to need time to get to know someone. It's another entirely to bluntly/disrespectfully express that you don't like someone (but actually do).
It takes a certain type of low-self-esteem guy, or someone who already has bad mind for her, to follow some of them to play that rough play.
People aren't psychics. They only believe what you do, not what you think. To think any other way means you are not mature enough to understand that the world does NOT only revolve around what you think and that people have their own minds as well. This immaturity would manifest itself in ugly ways in that relationship too if it doesn't get worked on. Ain't nobody got time for BS.

Naija girls need to start living life the way they want to, not the way a magazine tells them to.

Magazine and movies
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by TROVERTOPICO: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
IT DOESNT REALLY WORK FOR ME,THE HARDER I THE GIRL PLAY THE EASIER I LOSE MY LOVE FOR HER...'COS I WUD BE LIKE,I HAVE WON
Re: Men Value Only What They Suffered To Get. How True? by scribble: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
LaurelP: I'm sure many guys have heard ladies making this statement.
But just how true is it

pls stop encouraging women to play hard to get...

nonsense!

this is the generation jet set....no time for medieval courtship, if one is slowing, i will even ask her to introduce me to her friend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Worst Rejection You've Ever Recieved / Men Of Great Achievements Have Been Men With High S.ex Drive / Can You Marry A Celebrity/famous Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.