Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do (1073 Views)

We Are Not Responsible For Your Loss, PDP Tells GEJ / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ / Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by JulianBond007: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2014
I watched with dismay and disappointment on Television where Malala Yousafzai,the Pakistani minor telling our president Goodluck Jonathan to go visit the parents of the abducted chibok girls. Even though the president agreed to do that,why did it take him now to take such decision? After over 2 months the girls were abducted,our president didn't deem it fit to visit Chibok to condone with the parents of the affected of victims. A pakistani minor had to tell him what to do? What a shame!

Secondly,the "Bring Back Our Girls Campaign" have been going on for weeks now. Our dear president didn't see it as a necessity to talk to the campaigners and give them his support. A pakistani minor who is also a BBOG campaigner flew into the country and was welcomed by Jonathan. Does it mean he values the minor more than our own campaigners?

3 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2014
Everybody nor fit get sense; not even at the same time!

{Common sense they say Is not Common}
Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Let's wait and hear Abati and Okupe call her a member of APC.

8 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by samuelkaykay(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2014
@op,your hatred and lack of understanding of Nigeria politics clouded your mind.
Malala is not superhuman but there is a universal faith in her campaign which is welcomed by world leaders,Obama inclusive.
Gej knows the trap through Chibok,
Not every decision is made public!
Don't insult the president just because you have free mb.

7 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by mainheart(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2014
are u looking for when Mr President will visit there or when those children would be release

1 Like

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by JulianBond007: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2014
samuelkaykay: @op,your hatred and lack of understanding of Nigeria politics clouded your mind.
Malala is not superhuman but there is a universal faith in her campaign which is welcomed by world leaders,Obama inclusive.
Gej knows the trap through Chibok,

Not every decision is made public!
Don't insult the president just because you have free mb.
what trap if I may ask? If the military and para military security I saw at Ekiti during the governorship election cannot protect Jonathan if he visits Chibok,then our military has serious problems.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by JulianBond007: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2014
mainheart: are u looking for when Mr President will visit there or when those children would be release
unfortunately,the two seems not to be happening.
Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by ahaika23: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2014
I was waiting for this, APC always looking for a way to insult their father. Were you expecting the girl to come and ask GEJ to forget about the girls? Secondly, were you expecting GEJ to publicly reject the girls request? GEJ using his head since he was born.

5 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by Demdem(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2014
Good points u have there.
Jonathan have not for once received the local bbog campaigners (instead he sent word that they should head to chibok) but when a minor foreigner who also campaigns for the same cause showed up, Jonathan rolled out the drums.
He is so useless to the Nigerian people.

6 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by JulianBond007: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem: Good points u have there.
Jonathan have not for once received the local bbog campaigners (instead he sent word that they should head to chibok) but when a minor foreigner who also campaigns for the same cause showed up, Jonathan rolled out the drums.
He is so useless to the Nigerian people.
thank you sir! At least you understand my point. I just find it shameful and disappointing on the side of Mr. President

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by Demdem(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2014
JulianBond007: thank you sir! At least you understand my point. I just find it shameful and disappointing on the side of Mr. President

I understand perfectly what u are saying and it's not news to me. He was also useless as governor of Bayelsa so it isn't out of place if he shows such traits at the federal level.

5 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by jmaine: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2014
ahaika23: I was waiting for this, APC always looking for a way to insult their father. Were you expecting the girl to come and ask GEJ to forget about the girls? Secondly, were you expecting GEJ to publicly reject the girls request? GEJ using his head since he was born.

What do you expect from folks who are even concerned about the rate the President respire. they even look to monitor every volume of air he takes in to guage whether it is normal or not.

Pay less heed to them.
Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by HisSexcellency(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2014
JulianBond007: I watched with dismay and disappointment on Television where Malala Yousafzai,the Pakistani minor telling our president Goodluck Jonathan to go visit the parents of the abducted chibok girls. Even though the president agreed to do that,why did it take him now to take such decision? After over 2 months the girls were abducted,our president didn't deem it fit to visit Chibok to condone with the parents of the affected of victims. A pakistani minor had to tell him what to do? What a shame!

Secondly,the "Bring Back Our Girls Campaign" have been going on for weeks now. Our dear president didn't see it as a necessity to talk to the campaigners and give them his support. A pakistani minor who is also a BBOG campaigner flew into the country and was welcomed by Jonathan. Does it mean he values the minor more than our own campaigners?
Some dumb and clueless persons with access to nairaland will just open thread, only to show ignorance and emptiness.
To answer the bolded, yes, gef values her more than our own campaigners thesame way the UN did by setting a day aside as "world malala day".
Geg promised to meet with the parents of the chibok girls, he never said he was going to chibok. Even malala didnt dare go to borno, let alone chibok. You and your apc cronies want he to stupidly go to chibok so that he can be armbushed and bombed by boko haram, thereby giving apc a free ride to aso rock come 2015. Your permutations against gej will not work, if fate puts him there, there is nothing you or anyone can do other than blab in the media.

3 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2014
jmaine:

What do you expect from folks who are even concerned about the rate the President respire. they even look to monitor every volume of air he takes in to guage whether it is normal or not.

Pay less heed to them.

Hollow defence lines, lacking in substance as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by JulianBond007: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2014
HisSexcellency:
Some dumb and clueless persons with access to nairaland will just open thread, only to show ignorance and emptiness.
To answer the bolded, yes, gef values her more than our own campaigners thesame way the UN did by setting a day aside as "world malala day".
Geg promised to meet with the parents of the chibok girls, he never said he was going to chibok. Even malala didnt dare go to borno, let alone chibok. You and your apc cronies want he to stupidly go to chibok so that he can be armbushed and bombed by boko haram, thereby giving apc a free ride to aso rock come 2015. Your permutations against gej will not work, if fate puts him there, there is nothing you or anyone can do other than blab in the media.
delusion of a lunatic.
Please give me a genuine reason why he cannot go to Chibok and stop using same old stale lines.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by jmaine: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Hollow defence lines, lacking in substance as usual.

Coming from a twerp is quite rich. How many volume of air did the President take in during the interview ? Am sure you all should have that statistics by now considering how meticulous you all are in your "GEJ " focussed research.
Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by HisSexcellency(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2014
JulianBond007: delusion of a lunatic.
Please give me a genuine reason why he cannot go to Chibok and stop using same old stale lines.
Thesame old reasons you and your cronies are busy attacking him on nairaland and the pages of newspapers. Forgetting that elections are not won on social media. Fyi, over 85% of voters who will vote come 2015 are not even on nairaland. They dont see or know about all the hate threads goons like you are creating on nairaland.
But i understand that this is the only way frustrated souls tend to vent their frustration, hoping to meet likeminds online too with whom to share grief with.
Gej is your president for now, so continue to wallow in your "gwakamoleh" till his term is up.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by Firefire(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2014
this thread is a waste of kb undecided
Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by JEITO: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
JulianBond007: I watched with dismay and disappointment on Television where Malala Yousafzai,the Pakistani minor telling our president Goodluck Jonathan to go visit the parents of the abducted chibok girls. Even though the president agreed to do that,why did it take him now to take such decision? After over 2 months the girls were abducted,our president didn't deem it fit to visit Chibok to condone with the parents of the affected of victims. A pakistani minor had to tell him what to do? What a shame!

why wouldn't he! When the minor is more sensible than you and all your fellow propaganda craving campaigners put together. Do you think shouting on the streets and posting self-shot videos on youtube is what will give you the attention of the President? There are more civil ways of doing things; and it has taken a minor to teach you, Dino Melaye, Stella Damasus, Oby Ezekweseli and all the attention seeking campaigners a bit of sense.
Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by mencade5(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
if gej go to chibok he will be assasinated and then sambo will become president. Which means power goes back to the north.

Gej is always smart...i dont blame the pakistani girl...she is too naive to understand. To add, pakistan is aprt of the islamic league supporting for the islamization of nigeria.

*insult me and i will insult you in double fold*
Re: Shameful! A Pakistani Minor Tells GEJ What To Do by Donkaz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
*mhmm... quietly sipping my kunu and watching* two set of people lam.basting themselves while Goodluck is in aso rock enjoying himself

(1) (Reply)

A Breakdown Of The Voter Population By Local Council In Osun / OSUN 2014: Omisore’s Loyalist Leads Others To APC / Hon Rotimi Makinde's Reply To Critics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.