Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,406 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. (1061 Views)

Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites / Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by tundeayo2020: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
I came across this advert while surfing through gsmarena.com's homepage, It somehow felt weird.

here are a some of the screenshots

Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by temitemi1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ eVerywhere u goooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by Ikengawo: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Google presents Ads based on what you've been looking at lol. That ad isn't directly for that site.
But even in Pakistan it's GEJ2015
Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by tundeayo2020: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2015

Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by tundeayo2020: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ikengawo:
Google presents Ads based on what you've been looking at lol. That ad isn't directly for that site.
But even in Pakistan it's GEJ2015
lol, I know Google AdSense.

1 Like

Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by DaBullIT(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
tundeayo2020:
I came across this advert while surfing through gsmarena.com's homepage, It somehow felt weird.

here are a some of the screenshots

MOFO , Nice try , you are advertising GSM Arena, And its not a pakistani based website ... Your result = Fail

however i have to admit that those arsehowles have the goat's banner on every website i've visited today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by tundeayo2020: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
DaBullIT:

MOFO , Nice try , you are advertising GSM Arena, And its not a pakistani based website ... Your result = Fail

however i have to admit that those arsehowles have the goat's banner on every website i've visited today
sorry what is MOFO ?
Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by DaBullIT(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
tundeayo2020:
sorry what is MOFO ?

Never mind

Are you a blondie?
Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by tundeayo2020: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

Never mind

Are you a blondie?
ha funny qweshion. grin
Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by DaBullIT(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
tundeayo2020:
ha funny qweshion. grin
grin
Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by egift(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
So you don't know what is called Adsense from Google? Funny how the same few lettered fellows are the ones calling people illiterate grin grin grin
Re: Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. by olusegunadex: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tundeayo, Google adsense serves targeted ads to the visitors of a website with respect to the visitor's IP. If you're a Nigerian, you'll see ads targeted to Nigerians, Ghana - Ghanaians n so on....
That's how it works - in few words dou

(1) (Reply)

APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad –Gov. Ayo Fayose / Breakingnews: Lagos State Declares Friday Work- Free Day For PVC Collection / The Postponement Of Nigeria's Elections The Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.