Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics (73967 Views)

RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows / See This Picture Of Governor Wike That Got People Talking. / Tell Gov.wike,that My Mother Has Told Me What His Mother Told Him -magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by dainformant(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Minister for Transportation and Leader of the APC in Rivers State, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi who is in the state to campaign for the party's candidates in the March 19th State/National Assembly Rerun Elections -stormed Rumueme Ward 10, Obio/Akpo LGA earlier today. The occasion also featured the public defection of Dr. Moore Oja Chinda, PDP Governorship Aspirant and Leader/Coordinator of God is Able Team.

The minister in his address dared wike saying, "One clear message I will send to Nyesom Wike is, I will come to his village on Saturday... on Friday I'll be in night club because I'm sure we will win."

Continuing, he assured Rivers people that "if Wike cannot maintain law and order, the Federal government will not abdicate from its responsibility, we will secure the lives of Rivers people."

The event saw large turn out of members and non members of the APC who have decided to cast their votes for the dominant APC.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/tell-wike-that-i-will-attend-night-club.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by dainformant(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by dunkem21(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
..So far nobody will run to twitter after hot slaps to complain of 50 thugs grin

.. Click Like if you think PDP will win ..

..Share for APC ..

Edited: Abeg, e don do for the likes before the election will be rendered inconclusive.

689 Likes 154 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by CastedDude: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
okay..we belive u badt guy

6 Likes

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by talktonase(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
wike must hear this.Meanwhile this amaechi too like quarrel pass fight.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by crownwealth: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
I see anger and aggression in the faces of those standing with Rotimi Amaechi. embarassed

Any misstatement can earn Amaechi mob action.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Kondomatic(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
This man sef

4 Likes

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tunami(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
too much talk no dey full basket.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Xposer: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
OBO...Baddest guy ever liveth..which time u go use go the club..so we fit hook up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wike is in soup. The Lion is in town.

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ameachi is not mentally fit to be a politican

226 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by TPAND(f): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ameachi is a misrepresentation of what APC stands for. Ameachi is a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by IGBOPRINCE: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
See him pot belly.. That is why e no dey fit work as a minister. cheesy

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Bugatie(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tell the noise maker Amaechi the governor doesn't have his time

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by ogba20: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Angelberry:
at the end him go run go Abuja go stay, the last defeat woke gave him is still eating him up.rivers will tell him that pdp we know.ranting like a woman, real men don't make noise

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bugatie:
Tell the noise maker the governor doesn't have his time

Actually he does. He responded yesterday when he went for campaign in Ahoada. grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Bugatie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tokt:
Wike is in soup. The Lion is in town.

A "lion" who couldn't win his election as governor and allowed Wike beat him all round

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Flashh: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Angelberry:

Shut up!

It could be decoyed by some silly bloggers just because of his arrival in the state.

16 Likes

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Bugatie(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tokt:

Actually he does. He responded yesterday when he went for campaign in Ahoada. grin

Amaechi doesn't have a single liver to face Wike, it's the foot soldiers and supporters like you who'll take the fall

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
ogba20:
at the end him go run go Abuja go stay, the last defeat woke gave him is still eating him up.rivers will tell him that pdp we know.ranting like a woman, real men don't make noise
He is taking it personal, Wike is too big for such. Rivers people should shut him up

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by diegwu01: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
The Lion of the Niger Delta
The Slayer of PDP
The Ender of GEJ
Wike's terrible Nightmare

I heard there has been relative peace in Portharcourt since he came to town.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by stevecantrell: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
What happened to Nigeria's aviation policy reforms ?
This guy still has time for Rivers politics.

PMB pls sack your ministers now.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bugatie:

A "lion" who couldn't do win his election as governor and allowed Wike beat him all round

1) Amaechi never contested so the phrase his election made no sense.
2) His party lost because shepopotamus who was supposed to be beside her husband in bayelsa voting was in Ph, directing and supervising all the irregularities and fraud that happened. Fortunately, she is no more. grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bugatie:

Amaechi doesn't have a single liver to face Wike, it's the foot soldiers and supporters like you who'll take the fall

Doesn't have liver yet he is constantly taunting him left right center.......parole don change, Wike can do nothing now. His backbone are no more.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by LesbianBoy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tokt:

Doesn't have liver yet he is constantly taunting him left right center.......parole don change, Wike can do nothing now. His backbone are no more.
Zombie Talk is cheap! lipsrsealed

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Bugatie(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
diegwu01:
The Slayer of PDP
The Ender of GEJ

Self induced consolation

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Igwe9(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
People be like, what's this one saying?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by wirinet(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rivers state elders have a duty to reconcile Amaehi and Wike else the war between the two will consume the whole state. Rivers cannot have any progress as long as these two titans are at war. It is the masses that will suffer.

Most ( if not all ) the people that started the war and are still fanning the war are outsiders. Respected elders and opinion leaders in rivers need to constitute a reconciliation committee to reconcile the two.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Tokt: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
diegwu01:
The Slayer of PDP
The Ender of GEJ

So true. Ever since Amaechi came to town, wikes thugs seems to have disappeared. Even those collecting Governors perfume levy in mile one market have all disappeared.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by mynd1(f): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Angelberry:

He feels taking it personal, Wike is too big for such. Rivers people should shut him up
U must be dreaming for saying WIKE is too big for Ameachi. Remember Ameachi made him who is today n anyday anytime ur boss na ur boss. Get dt in to ur head mrs Wike. undecided

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics by Aufbauh(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
This Ameachi man can be liken to the proverbial cat with nine lives.
Never knew this same man that was castigated by the IPOBians and PDP e-warriors can gather this huge crowd even in wike's backyard.
I salute his courage and bravery for survival.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 68th Birthday, Chills With A Bottle Of Cognac / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.