Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Killed My Father For Ritual And He Is Happy In Heaven! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Killed My Father For Ritual And He Is Happy In Heaven! (926 Views)

Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff / How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer / Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Father For Ritual And He Is Happy In Heaven! by Sirniyeh(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2014
It was a shock to Pastor Timothy of Latter Day Evangelical Ministry, Ijebu Ode on Sunday when he visited Chief Okori in his residence in the evening after the servive.

The chief is a member of the church but seems not to be seen in church for three weeks. On the arrival, Pastor Timothy met him on sick bed. While the prayer was on, chief called on the pastor for confession.

"Pastor I killed my father for ritual while was I 30. We were in abject poverty but my father was a drunkard who never cater for his 4 children. It was my mother's efforts on us I pitied that made me commit the ritual. Six month later, I relocated to lagos. After 10years in lagos, I relocated to Ijebu Ode. I financed all my siblings to University. One is in UK right now, I paid his trip. I built house for my mother in the village with a good business. I bought car for my two siblings remaining in Nigeria. None of my family knew I was the one that killed our father."

chief further in his confession,
"for over 20 years now, My father used to appear to me in dream and commended my courage to change the family story. He had appeared up to 10 times physically in dream. He was the one who told me in dream that I should build enviable house in the village. Pastor, since then I never had any evil encounter. But since 15 days ago, this my illness frightens me. Please pastor, could this sickness be repercusson of the evil I did?"

.....what a wonderful stories! The chief presently could not walk but only lying critically ill in bed. His wife is always by him. The two children he had are in UK with his brother..

Meanwhile, the pastor assured that God will heal him once he had confessed and that God will have mercy on him due to Chief's kind gesture to the church.

After the prayer, chief signed a cheque for the pastor to further God's work
Re: I Killed My Father For Ritual And He Is Happy In Heaven! by fr3do(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Karma is inconsequential
a bad deed yields bad reward regardless of what good the bad deed lead to.
Re: I Killed My Father For Ritual And He Is Happy In Heaven! by fr3do(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Karma is inconsequential
a bad deed yields bad reward regardless of what good the bad deed lead to.
Re: I Killed My Father For Ritual And He Is Happy In Heaven! by JEITO: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
I think u should send this story to Wale Adenuga MFR
#thisissuperstory
Re: I Killed My Father For Ritual And He Is Happy In Heaven! by idupaul: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
I smell lies!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants Buhari Dead? 6 Possibities / Fire Outbreak at Aleshinloye market. / Shocking Video: Nigeria On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.