Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You (4621 Views)

Letter From A Father-Pastor Tony Rapu To His Son / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by DukeNija(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Chillisauce:

They are married to wretched men indeed. You wish. You have nothing to contribute but to carry your frustrated self in here. What a loser. Only my cat food will feed your whole family. Frustrated frog.

Come clean my shoes classified id1ot. Rofo rofo like you.

Uncouth, Untrained, Loosemouthed, Conceited, Classless, e.t.c
Shame!!!
From your choice of words everyone knows who's frustrated. Frog, Cockroach, Classified idiot. Are these the words you use on your rofo rofo?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by DukeNija(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Gaggi:
By their fruits we know them. Ur cat food indeed. Empty barrel they say...
Get some class, u simpleton. Low life, ghetto ho.

Such a waste for a Woman. If feel so ashamed on behalf of those that know her in person. Bragging about food! So sad! Cat food, Dog food! Unintelligent, Unenlightened foreign bred.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by DukeNija(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
@Pastor Rapo is right about all those. But it takes a deserving woman to bring the aforementioned from a man.
Some of those things are not as easy as they seem, like attending a boring musical your wife loves, at the expense of a Champions League final.
All the same, any Man who perfects those acts Pastor highlighted, will most likely have a great union, and an overly happy wife, and you know what they say about a happy wife. Lol
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by crackhaus: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
pickabeau1: Nice from the pastor ...You have a point though....

You should see TD Jakes preaching and how the women nod their heads...
Preacher extraordinaire for the ladies.. grin
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by pickabeau1: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
crackhaus:
Preacher extraordinaire for the ladies.. grin

grin grin grin....
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
The rofo rofos still quoting me cheesy
Una go tire.

Small chewing gum boys.
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by shizzle11(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
#SMDH
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by marbee(f): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Na wah, some cowards are busy ranting with females online, when they see posts from men, they are too afraid to quote, if them like they should not learn undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by deeptesting(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chillisauce, crackhaus, Gaggi, tpia1, vicoson Please this is not National Conference venue oooo. I keep asking one question,why do people still rush into marriage with all the whala it brings to ones life?
Re: Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
deeptesting: Chillisauce, crackhaus, Gaggi, tpia1, vicoson Please this is not National Conference venue oooo. I keep asking one question,why do people still rush into marriage with all the whala it brings to ones life?
I never see d wahala inside marriage o. The trick is to marry ur friend. I didn't marry because of shape or sex, I married someone who genuinely loved me and was ready to stick by me against all odds.
It will be difficult to speak for those having issues in their marriage. They alone can say what d problem is and also explain their motivation for marrying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed / Come In Here For Your Cheap Electronics And Furniture Deals / Would You/do You Raise Your Sons And Daughter The Same Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.