Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income (54854 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Starting A Plantain Farming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Land is critical in agriculture , we have 10 acres availabe in Ibadan for N1.7million, good for agriculture , call Gbenga on 08136650972
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
The right time is all most here
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
What are your plans this year to make agriculture an additional sources of income.
You dont have to be a 24/7 days farmer to do this

This year by 4thquarter to first quarter of 2016 plantain flour will become a stable food in most nigeria homes.

It is by far better than Garri, semovita, Fufu, amala, loiloi, pounded yam.....please check it out

So if you want a stress free agric venture i recomend PLANTAIN FARMING.

Please dont buy local suckers though very cheap but note that CHEAP things also come with BIG problems.

Get proffessionals to help you out.

Remember we help our clients to buy land at N55k per acre, set up & manage farm at a reseanable fee.

We can go a step further to sell for our client but terms & conditions apply.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by ibnhasan: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Can we see a farm you currently manage?
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2015
Thank u can u connect me on whatsapp 08182355047
O Lord send down the,rain so that we can start planting
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by leosnr: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am Leo, a ghanaian based in Lagos Nigeria.I am Consultant Agriculturist in the following area :

Piggery,
Poultry,
Fish Farming,
Snail Farming
Grass Cutter

You can reach me via the following mobile no: 08083777403,08054485777.

Email: leodadsonsnr@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by diamondboa(m): 12:27am On Apr 30, 2015
boluwajokosegun:

You can start small by buying two acres , plant plantain on one and plant cassava or other crops on the other then by the second year expand to the second acre.

At harvest you will get 2,000 bunches on an acre, if you sell at give away price of N800 each, you will have N1.6Million sales and 3,000 New Suckers. By 2nd -3rd year this Plantain Farm may expand to 2 or 3 Acres if seed suckers and proceeds are reinvested. With a Projected Return On Investment ranging between N1Million and N4Million by 3rd year if expanded.
Hi Bolu, I quite appreciate your comments to assist people here but i will also plead that we should make the sale projection to be on worst case tzcenerio againt this fact i was able to engaged the buyers of the plantain directly from farm .This guys buy in dozen and the sales depends on the size of the bunches. On worst case he told me they sell around N5000 per dozen if the sizes are relatively small. That brings me to thecalculation of your projection above to 2,000 /12=166.6 , 166.6 *5,000=N833,333 against N1.6 Million.
I will rather prefer to based my assumption on this considering the fluctuation in plantain maket . But it should be noted that you can never be at lost position if your farm is well managed, carefully and prayerfully set up.

5 Likes

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thanks @ diamonboa , u are right that if you manage the farm well the farmer or investor cannot make a loss, also there are 3 classes of buyers , you just mentioned one, nevertheless i think it is better to use the worst case senerio
Thnaks again
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by anthonyjoseph503(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Please, i need clarification, as regards: weda d land in Ikire is actually good 4 plantain? Where 2 make payment? How 2 get land from Ogun-Osun River Basin Authority. Thanx.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thank God is good time or season to plant plantain
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by GGfadar(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
boluwajokosegun:
Thank God is good time or season to plant plantain

U didn't reply my SMS since last week.

Kilodeee
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2015
GGfada Sorry l called u so many times but u did not pick nor call me back
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by funstufz: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2015
boluwajokosegun:

What are your plans this year to make agriculture an additional sources of income.
You dont have to be a 24/7 days farmer to do this

This year by 4thquarter to first quarter of 2016 plantain flour will become a stable food in most nigeria homes.

It is by far better than Garri, semovita, Fufu, amala, loiloi, pounded yam.....please check it out

So if you want a stress free agric venture i recomend PLANTAIN FARMING.

Remember we help our clients to buy land at N55k per acre, set up & manage farm at a reseanable fee.

We can go a step further to sell for our client but terms & conditions apply.

On the bolded above, where is the land located? Any other hidden charges?

Thank you
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
No hiden agenda ,pls but u pay 10% agency free & minimum purchase is 2 acres
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Happy farming

Gôodnew l am pls to inform you that u can now acesss agric loan within a month at low interest rate of 2% per month & use for 6 months
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 3:01am On Jun 28, 2015
If u hav a farm or plantain farm & u need cash to expand then goodnews.
FG is helping farmers under a registered cooperative call Drean Nation Alliance
It has online platform
Has a member you can acess a small loan of 200k to start with within 4 weeks
First to months is interest free while d next 10 months are 2% interest
So why don't u take d opportunity now
If u use d 200k for 5 months u can return it & collect 500k
U can access it from any where in naija because it is FG powered
Call 08182355047 Now for more info
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2015
U ar next in line
Hav u set up ur farm
Do u hag enough time to manage the farm
Do y hav good knowledge of farming

Why not talk to d experts
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2015
U ar next in line
Hav u set up ur farm
Do u hav enough time to manage the farm
Do u hav good knowledge of farming

Why not talk to d experts

FG is helping farmers under a registered cooperative call Drean Nation Alliance
It has online platform

As a member you can acess a small loan of 200k to start within 4 weeks
First two months is interest free while d next 10 months are 2% interest

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by fm4real2k6(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Do you need cheap lands for your large scale Agricultural purposes?
We've got more than 3,000 Hectares of land with C of O and we intend to sell cheaply for Agriculture and Agro-allied purposes.
The land is situated along Ilorin Ogbomosho Old road.
Check out this thread!
https://www.nairaland.com/2405069/big-deal-check-it-out
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks we hav very cheap land @55k per acre for sale good for cocoa & other crops ,call 08182355047
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Do u know that plantain flour can b use to make every single snack that normal flour can do

The demand for plantain flour is on d increase daily
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Gm , God is good nature tell us about God' s faithfulness & love for man
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by healthtech147: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Great doing OP please enlighten more on how to apply for the loan.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2015
LOAN LOAN

FG is helping farmers under a registered cooperative call

Drean Nation Alliance
It has online platform

As a member you can acess a small loan of 200k to start within 4 weeks
First two months is interest free while d next 10 months at 2% interest reduction rate

U must do a min of N1,800 monthly savings

Y must refer 3 people like u to register who will be ur garrantors for the loan ,d 3 persons too can take loan as well if they do what u do
Your farm must be visited

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Happy farming
Lands still available for 55k an acre pls
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Plantain wine is better than palm wine

Ptn flour cake is better too

Ptn snacks are far better

Welcome to ptn world
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
What else can you do with plantain

Plantain Akara
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning co farmers & intending farmers
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Shine ur eyes farmers
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Good morning co farmers & intending farmers
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Cooperative loan is good for existing farmers
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Gm, do u know that there is no reason for u not to make it in life , its ur choise

Some say l don't hav capital
Others say l don't have good biz idea
Some say am too old or too young
Some say l don't hav good experience
Whatever ur reason
It is ur decision that matters
It is what happens inside u that matter most not what happpen arround u
The world is waiting to hear ur success story
Braise up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / See The Proceeds From My Family's Yam Investment (Photos) / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.