Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ladies And Tall Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Tall Guys. (904 Views)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Tall Guys. by mrkay101(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
What is it abt Tall guys that get girls all attracted to them. I'm abt 6'2 and I've had a couple of girls tell me they like my height and stature.

Most times when I enta into a place for the 1st time I tend to notice dat Pple stare at me. This makes me feel so uncomfortable.
So girls why u pple attracted to tall Guys..
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by jhydebaba(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tall guys = long joystick.
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by tempem: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Let me see your pix
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by Creamish(f): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
I'd rather be with a guy whoz taller than i am.. cool
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by mrkay101(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
jhydebaba: Tall guys = long joystick.

Not evry tall guy is big down there
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
jhydebaba: Tall guys = long joystick.
When every thing is long, your happiness is guaranteed every time and all day...
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by jhydebaba(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Naetochukwu:
When every thing is long, your happiness is guaranteed every time and all day...
This chick too like tall guys cheesy ask me out now tongue
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by Tobilols(f): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
I feel sort of protected with a tall guy around me :-)
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=mrkay101]

Not evry tall guy is big down there[/quote

yeah, i agree with you. Aim 6ft and my i dont think my tin is that Big
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by yungryce: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na so dis chic my frnd introduced me to on watsapp talk say she no want unto say she blive say I short n she had only said hi to me n hadn't evn seen my full pix. lipsrsealed Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by mrkay101(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
yungryce: Na so dis chic my frnd introduced me to on watsapp talk say she no want unto say she blive say I short n she had only said hi to me n hadn't evn seen my full pix. lipsrsealed Mtcheeeeeew

Chai.. Tuff brake mehn
Re: Ladies And Tall Guys. by yungryce: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
mrkay101:

Chai.. Tuff brake mehn

(1) (Reply)

9 Tips For Building A Loving Relationship / The Guy Code / How To Attract Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.