Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly (6193 Views)

BREAKING!! Governor Amaechi To Return Back To The PDP / Ex-Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako's Son Wanted By EFCC / Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

am sorry boss. You are not APsin. so go and sin no more grin

But watch your tongue, so that it will not land you in problem.

Long live Nigeria

Demdem:

With just one post of mine, prove ur allegations of demdem link with apc or are u among those fools who think criticising Jonathan automatically makes u apc member?
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by nueltrans: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
"Oahu nwa okuko were adah" grin G7 to G5 now G4.... Gov. Ameachi shld send his bombardier jet to Nyako, he needs it now grin supporters of APC...I laugh in otuoke grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by PhockPhockMan: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Berem, Gbawe, Egift, donphilus, obiagelli, aresa, lagbake1, lagbake2, Cleverly, Nwaniba2, caseless, Gurnam, demdem
You're all welcome to "BALLESS, CLUELESS" party, today, time, 10 pm.
Venue Jonathan villa, Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku:

you again ? well you can still change for worst

Fool, this made no sense
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by kokoA(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
I can see most Nigerians are not conversant with Adamawa politics. Nyako has been in the bad book of the assembly and big time politicians in the state since the beginning of his second tenure. Atiku, Bamanga, Maruwa, etc are all against him. His impeachment was a disaster waiting to happen. GEJ or PDP have nothing to do with this so you guys should stop making it look like a GEJ vs APC thing.. Infact, I suspect Atiku as the one behind his downfall.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku:

ok better

Demdem:

Am quite certain that ur lineage are criminals.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku: son of a harlot

Ur miserable mum right?
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by PhockPhockMan: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, so Jonathan should seize being called Jonathan because one aboki governor got impeached eh?
U sound really daft. Even ur cursed parents knows better.
Don't waste the cry you surely cry on 9th of August.
Beware of Hurricane Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by PhockPhockMan: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

With just one post of mine, prove ur allegations of demdem link with apc or are u among those fools who think criticising Jonathan automatically makes u apc member?
Taaaah mechie onu, you've been clamouring for Jonathan’s defeat in 2015, now tell me which platform you to hope to achieve that?
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Seandeeds(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
I've not been following the Adamawa saga. Can anyone pls summarize what led to the impeachment. I don't know weather to be sad or happy now. Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Ayed44: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Don't waste the cry you surely cry on 9th of August.
Beware of Hurricane Jonathan.

Hurricane Jonathan my foot.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Taaaah mechie onu, you've been clamouring for Jonathan’s defeat in 2015, now tell me which platform you to hope to achieve that?

Fool, so because I want an end to Jonathan presidency it suggests I am apc member.
U lot talk like lunatics.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku:

yes thats her

Demdem:

Am quite certain that ur lineage are criminals.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by PhockPhockMan: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, so because I want an end to Jonathan presidency it suggests I am apc member.
U lot talk like lunatics.
MUMU, kpele.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Whatever, it doesn't change the fact that we currently have the most useless leader in our history as a nation.
AND YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS INDIVIDUAL THAT'S EVER EXISTED IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY FOR BEING A CITIZEN OF THE MOST USELESS PRESIDENT.
YOUR USELESSNESS HAS NO RIVAL.SOUNDS NICE ISN'T IT?

QUOTE ME IF YOU ACCEPT MY POSITION,OTHERWISE RECANT YOUR STATEMENT NOW.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=PhockPhockMan]MUMU, kpele. [/quote

Fool, now u know.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
ukobia: AND YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS INDIVIDUAL THAT'S EVER EXISTED IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY FOR BEING A CITIZEN OF THE MOST USELESS PRESIDENT.
YOUR USELESSNESS HAS NO RIVAL.SOUNDS NICE ISN'T IT?

QUOTE ME IF YOU ACCEPT MY POSITION,OTHERWISE RECANT YOUR STATEMENT NOW.

Fool, if not for eediots like u who seems to be in the majority that voted the drunkard in despite failing miserably in Bayelsa, the fool would have just remained in his hamlet. Of cos Jonathan is my President due to u fools decisions, it's not my making. Does it change the fact that Retardeeen is useless........
I don't think so fool.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by adek2014: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
I pray all these impeachment here and there leads us to promise land. Uhnn

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by adek2014: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Impeachment here and there I pray it leads us to promise land.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by chacoonder(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
He is just a victim of circumstance.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by tarryT(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, so Jonathan should seize being called Jonathan because one aboki governor got impeached eh?
U sound really daft. Even ur cursed parents knows better.

Aha! Typical. So predictable .
#IGNORED.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
tarryT:

Aha! Typical. So predictable .
#IGNORED.

Coward, why then did u called upon me to this thread?
Foolish u.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by G12(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, if not for eediots like u who seems to be in the majority that voted the drunkard in despite failing miserably in Bayelsa, the fool would have just remained in his hamlet. Of cos Jonathan is my President due to u fools decisions, it's not my making. Does it change the fact that Retardeeen is useless........
I don't think so fool.

A small pikin mumu on the loose. Someone get a cain, please. Nobody is to blame for your attitude but your parents for giving you a miserable life. Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill, but nevertheless, you are still a minus to the human race. I'm outta here. I can't bear your stinking, smelling, digusting, irritating attitude. You are worth avoiding like a plague till you die in confinement and loneliness, if you don't grow yourself up and open ur mind/brain. Get a meaningful life, babaric! Don't be blinded by hate

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by tarryT(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Coward, why then did u called upon me to this thread?
Foolish u.

Am so sorry. My bad. I mistook your discharge from the psychiatry hospital as a complete cure for your schizophrenia. Its obvious you've not been regular with your medication.

N/B: I don't exchange words with mentally impaired individuals especially one that is in grief, pained and in delirium from the exterminating punches the supporters of APC have received lately.

ADVICE: Please be regular with your medicine.

FYI : GEJ till 2019.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by nairalife2013(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Zedric: So? Its not like that stops others from being corrupt. BTW, Jonathan too should be impeached by the house.
dat will be like trying to push an elephant out d eye of a needle. He may be slow and so called clueless but i can bet wid anything my president is not Corrupt! BTW, He is d best for d time. Am still waiting for some one to show me a better contender... Untill then... As for nyako, oga nyako pls in your next life, learn to imbibe a discerning mind that, as a gambler would say, make u know when itz not safe to count your money...and when not to spew uncothed words... Real gentlemen know Some behaviours are only suitable for d movies!
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by nairalife2013(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
G12:

A small pikin mumu on the loose. Someone get a cain, please. Nobody is to blame for your attitude but your parents for giving you a miserable life. Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill, but nevertheless, you are still a minus to the human race. I'm outta here. I can't bear your stinking, smelling, digusting, irritating attitude. You are worth avoiding like a plague till you die in confinement and loneliness, if you don't grow yourself up and open ur mind/brain. Get a meaningful life, babaric! Don't be blinded by hate
wise people inherently remain quite when the other folks( i cant exactly recall what they are known as but it start wid an f and ends wid an l, with two eyes inbetween) are talking. Pls ignore such people let them rant out thier f--lishnes and ignorance and malice and narrowmindednes and hatred. A devil wil remain a devil even if u are trying yur best to please him. Imagine all the insults on d president. am right and sure such as d chap dat insults so easily cannot even run his own home well, to start with.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by tayokem(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
former governor Nyako is a big fool to havr called the president of the most populous black nation a genocide leader. he should be arrested , tried and sentenced to 26.yrs inprionsonment for embessetlement of public funds. stupid animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo: We Must Reject Agents Of Anarchy - Yemi Osinbajo / Kwara State Gov. Bukola Saraki's Criminal Past Surfaces / Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.