Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly (6185 Views)

BREAKING!! Governor Amaechi To Return Back To The PDP / Ex-Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako's Son Wanted By EFCC / Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
ITbomb: Ogun is next
After that, Fashola
na so e easy bros?
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by tarryT(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
jhydebaba: What next

Will that stop Boko Haram
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by godG: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
LMAyedun: R I P to Nyako's Political career.
Tanko Al-Makura next in line...

And I like Gov. Al-Makura o. smiley.He is a gentle but weak man. You hardly feel his presence in town. He is trying sha. But then, when the gods say your time is up, you have no choice than to bow to their wills.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by snadguy007(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmmmm....Never outshine your master.

I wish Nyako had read the 48 laws of power

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rochas will be shaking right now, Na nw Nyako go see other side of his apc because he no longer has electoral value to APC

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by sirwilly1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idrico: So his impeachment has changed your standard of living.Congrats!!!
You're taking it personal. Is Nyako your father? #GEJtillAPCgogetsense

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Tintinix: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ghen Ghen!
Game on!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by signz: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
LMAyedun: R I P to Nyako's Political career.

Next in line........

Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state

Kashim Shettima of Borno state

Ibikunle Amosun. Of Ogun state

Amosun is a strong politician. I don't think any impeachment move against him will work. I maybe wrong though
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Now my question to the jan jah wEEds goes thus,who is more clueless

Dammit!c'est tres devastating to APC,they should not weeping yet til after the judgement day for one of their islamist governors,Aregbe.

Fighting Goodluck Jonathan's like fighting God.

#Team Jonathan till 2019#

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by najoke: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
All this because of 2015 election

is this sign of strength or weakness by GEJ
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by dustydee: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
tarryT: Anyone that call GEJ clueless, Jonadaff, weak, or whatever name.

Cc.. demdem, berem, gbawe, cleverly et al..

supporters of APC and neonatal politics.

GEJ till 2019.
If this is a sign of strength then we are in trouble. This can only be attributed to cowardice.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by najoke: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
ukobia: Now my question to the jan jah wEEds goes thus,who is more clueless

Dammit!c'est tres devastating to APC,they should not weeping yet til after the judgement day for one of their islamist governors,Aregbe.

Fighting Goodluck Jonathan's like fighting God.

#Team Jonathan till 2019#
^
Are u for real shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.........so GEJ=GOD

Damn....thank GOD i dont depend on these politician for my daily feed.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by tarryT(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
dustydee:
If this is a sign of strength then we are in trouble. This can only be attributed to cowardice.

This is neither a sign of strength or weakness, its just politics.

The question you should be asking yourself is...is ex-Gov Nyako guilty of the charges that lead to his impeachment?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
najoke:
^
Are u for real shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.........so GEJ=GOD

Damn....thank GOD i dont depend on these politician for my daily feed.
Quote me anytime anyday,FIGHTING JONATHAN'S LIKE FIGHTING GOD.
You may never understand me.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by najoke: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
ukobia: Quote me anytime anyday,FIGHTING JONATHAN'S LIKE FIGHTING GOD.
You may never understand me.
^
Okay, let me bookmark this page....pls do the same.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by eluquenson(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
PDP 1-APC 0
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
............ A supporter of APC EX-GOVERNOR...........

Make Justice Salami come save the Man,
Next: Nassarawa state,

PDP till BOKO HARAM becomes a Political party.

FACT: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till 2019

Good afternoon Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is a mysterious human. I came to this conclusion after going through his political profile. He does not need to roar,bark,beat his chest or do anything to fight his battle. There is a supernatural hand (call it whatever name) upon this man and those who choose to fight him,most times end up picking a wrong battle. Ask, (IBB,Gusau,Buhari,Bukola Saraki,Atiku) and co. They came together like a heavy flood against GEJ and failed woefully.

Like a hurricane, Cyclone or Tornadoes, another group of people believe they can outdo him, they gathered and reason among themselves, "Let us come together and make him unpopular among the masses" They formed the APC, they villify GEJ by buying the media,creating insecurity by tactically supporting Boko haram, they call him clueless, clown,kindergarten President etc, and the so called 'clueless one' kept quite,biding his time and waiting for that same supernatural hand to do his thing.

And now, the APC built on false foundation is falling like a pack of cards in our very eyes. Ekiti gone,Adamawa gone, Nasarawa on the brink of going down.

Moral lesson,I will in my life time be very careful before I choose to fight anyone no matter how stupid,clownish and poor they look.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
tarryT: Anyone that call GEJ clueless, Jonadaff, weak, or whatever name they call their parents at home should do the needful.

Cc.. demdem, berem, gbawe, cleverly et al..

supporters of APC and neonatal politics.

GEJ till 2019.

Fool, so Jonathan should seize being called Jonathan because one aboki governor got impeached eh?
U sound really daft. Even ur cursed parents knows better.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Firefire(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, so jonathan should seize being called Goodluck because one ABOKI governor got impeached eh?
U sound really daft. Even ur GOOD parents knows better.

see a follower'S comment to his leader sad

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Willy1willy: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, so Jonathan should seize being called Jonathan because one aboki governor got impeached eh?
Demdem, stop crying.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

see a follower'S comment to his leader sad

Follower of who? U are running mad oooo
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Willy1willy:
Demdem, stop crying.

Because aboki got impeached by his people.
Wonders will never end.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Firefire(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Follower of who? U are running mad oooo

APc, are u no longer following them ?

Eyaaa, I understand. Kpele embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku:

good boy

Demdem:

Am quite certain that ur lineage are criminals.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Willy1willy: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

Because aboki got impeached by his people.
Wonders will never end.
I dey pity for APC members, I don't like the way PDP members are maltreating them, the beatings are getting too much.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Firefire(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Willy1willy:
I dey pity for APC members, I don't like the way PDP members are maltreating them, the beatings are getting too much.

Is true, I agree, infact the maltreatment is disturbing... sad

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

APc, are u no longer following them ?

Eyaaa, I understand. Kpele embarassed

With just one post of mine, prove ur allegations of demdem link with apc or are u among those fools who think criticising Jonathan automatically makes u apc member?
Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Firefire(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Demdem:

With just one post of mine, prove ur allegations of demdem link with apc or are u among those fools who think criticising Jonathan automatically makes u apc member?

am sorry boss. You are not APsin. so go and sin no more grin

But watch your tongue, so that it will not land you in problem.

Long live Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly by Demdem(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Willy1willy:

Whatever, it doesn't change the fact that we currently have the most useless leader in our history as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Headquarters Locates Buhari's Certificates / How Tinubu's Loot Ends Up In Hilary Clinton's Purse: The Chagoury Connection / See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.