Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Can A Nigerian Resident Use Paypal To Send or Receive Money In Nigeria Presently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Nigerian Resident Use Paypal To Send or Receive Money In Nigeria Presently (494 Views)

How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. / Convert Paypal To Naira / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Resident Use Paypal To Send or Receive Money In Nigeria Presently by naijaspeak(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Paypal for quite a decade stayed out of Nigeria on the ground that a sizeable number of Nigerian internet users mostly the socalled yahoo yahoo boys were using the sites to perpetuate a circles of scams against foreign based individual and business organization abroad.. As a result and as a form of penalty a lot of legitimate users from Nigeria,( Nigerians) were denied the opportunity of sending or receiving money electronically via their online network.

Howevern lately News has been in the media that Nigeria is now allowed to use paypal.

Has anyone tried their website lately? Please share your experience on how it is working for you. I particularly need details of how to open paypal accounts in Nigeria and also the funding procedures of my paypal account and how to withdraw money from my paypal account.
Re: Can A Nigerian Resident Use Paypal To Send or Receive Money In Nigeria Presently by Dreal1247: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mission accomplished

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ban My Staff From Using Social Media At Work? / Best Payment Service Provider System In Nigeria / Facebook Page Name Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.