Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

#nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race (915 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by Shegman22(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kano state governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
has indicated his interest to vie for
the presidential race in 2015 general elections on
the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).
He however added that he would only do so if the
party leadership finds him suitable to contest the
polls.
Kwankwaso who made the declaration while
speaking with journalists, affirmed his willingness
to take up the task with all sense of responsibility
to deliver good governance in the country.
“I would not hesitate to pick up the presidential
ticket under our party, APC to vie for the number
one seat. And if our party and the party
leadership find me suitable for the seat why not, I
will take up the challenge.”
Kwankwaso while accusing President Goodluck
Jonathan of smuggling a new constitution into
the on-going National Conference, insisted that
the divide and rule style of the president was
geared towards his becoming a life President.
Kwankwaso, stressed that it will be harmful for
the country to extend the term of office of the
President from the proposed single term to eight
years by 2015 when the new constitution if
endorsed will become operational.
He further alleged that all the injustices
perpetrated by the president were “deliberately
targeted at the APC states just to destabilise us
and so to achieve his inordinate ambition of
becoming the life President.” www.today.ng/news/nigeria2015-kwankwaso-declares-interest-to-vie-for-the-presidential-race/
Re: #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by Mogidi: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Not even vice presidency position, no room for Kwankwaso, I believe Shekau would be Buhari's running mate.

1 Like

Re: #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by oluwadanie1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmmmm

Re: #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by Ayesman(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Yes Kwankwaso come 2015
Re: #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by donphilopus: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mogidi: No room for Kwankwaso, I believe Shekau would be Buhari's running mate.

How far?, when have you suddenly become Mogidi. I have always known you to be a bitter soul!
Re: #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
A governor who allows people to be jailed in his state for merely consuming beer will be too divisive a figure to win a presidential election.

APC had better pick someone else.

4 Likes

Re: #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please let him go and sleep.

Janjaweedism is a sin stop it.
Re: #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by Mogidi: 1:03am On Jul 16, 2014
donphilopus:

How far?, when have you suddenly become Mogidi. I have always known you to be a bitter soul!

See this keyboard-thug, stop foaming in the mouth and face issues, stop derailing threads.
Re: #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2014
HNosegbe: A governor who allows people to be jailed in his state for merely consuming beer will be too divisive a figure to win a presidential election.

APC had better pick someone else.
and this is wat they r offerin as the all progressive change!

1 Like

Re: #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by Kuyorodele: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2014
http://payloge.com/?ref=1381. A simple way of making real fast cash without stress
Re: #nigeria2015: Kwankwaso Declares Interest To Vie For The Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2014
More Credible people should declare in all the parties. We need to see Blueprints of candidates.

The electorates should decide

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: USAID Disowns Poll Omisore Claims Puts Him Ahead Of Aregbesola / Men's Existence Threatened By Vibrators / Danfo Bus Kills A Lady In Front Of LASU Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.