Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP (1830 Views)

I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Jimi Agbaje Declares For PDP, Running For Lagos Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by PapaBrowne(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Popular Lagos politician and Chief Executive Officer of Jay Kay Pharmacy, Jimi Agbaje has declared his interest to run for the 2015 governorship race in Lagos state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Agbaje declared his intention to succeed governor Fashola after his tour of all 57 Local councils in the state.

DailyPost also stumbled on one of his campaign posters posted online with the inscriptions: “Eko Initiative. JayKayok. Jimi Agbaje for Governor 2015.”

Details shortly.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/15/jimi-agbaje-declares-for-lagos-guber-race-to-contest-under-pdp-photo/

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by PapaBrowne(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tinubu and APC are officially finished in Lagos!

My advice to Jimi Agbaje is to protect his life with water tight precision. Everything from the water he drinks to the microphone he uses to the fuel he buys at the station....everything must be vetted before he use. He should only enter an Aeroplane when any of tinubu's relatives are present in the same aircraft. Security must be paramount because the man in bourdillon will not just have you walk into Alausa without a greasely fight!

15 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Faun(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
LMAOOOO! APeeShit is officially f..u.cked! grin

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Nnewi1stSon: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
PapaBrowne: Tinubu and APC are officially finished in Lagos!

My advice to Jimi Agbaje is to protect his life with water tight precision. Everything from the water he drinks to the microphone he uses to the fuel he buys at the station....everything must be vetted before he use. He should only enter an Aeroplane when any of tinubu's relatives are present in the same aircraft. Security must be paramount because the man in bourdillon will not just have you walk into Alausa without a greasely fight!
Just like a tarantula feeds on her kids when she's starved, Tinubu wouldnt mind downing the aircraft even if his wife was onboard just to stop someone he feels is a threat to his hold on Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by etenyong(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
If he contest my vote and my entire family will be for him irrespective of the party he belong. I wish u sucess Mr Agbaje

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by dytbabe: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Deep sigh
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by chiefinalowo: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Now we have seen the next Lagos State Governor.
Jimi Agbaje you are welcome!

PDP! Power to the People!

Say no to APC in Lagos State!
Say no to APC in SW!

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Tymax(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe: Deep sigh
me too
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by abacus(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
DOA
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by thunderrider: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
quote author=Nnewi1stSon] Just like a tarantula feeds on her kids when she's starved, Tinubu wouldnt mind downing the aircraft even if his wife was onboard just to stop someone he feels is a threat to his hold on Lagos[/quote]

na so d guy man baddo reach
Nnewi1stSon: Just like a tarantula feeds on her kids when she's starved, Tinubu wouldnt mind downing the aircraft even if his wife was onboard just to stop someone he feels is a threat to his hold on Lagos

na so d guy man baddo reach

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by yorke1: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wow! I hope this is true. APC should be packing their brooms.

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by adeoladrg(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
I'm so voting for Jimi Agbaje!

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by seanet02: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2014

Ignoramus. Jimi Agbaje cannot win any election in Lagos state. You can be so sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
APC is officially dead in Lagos!!! Jimi Agbaje electoral victory willl even dfwarf that of Fayose in ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
seanet02: Ignoramus. Jimi Agbaje cannot win any election in Lagos state. You can be so sure of that.

Feb 2015 is not so far shaa

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Jaykay is Okay !

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
seanet02: Ignoramus. Jimi Agbaje cannot win any election in Lagos state. You can be so sure of that.

jimi Agbaje is the next governor of Lagos.

You can take this to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
chukwudi44: APC is officially dead in Lagos!!! Jimi Agbaje electoral victory willl even dfwarf that of Fayose in ekiti.
APC has gone a long way in capturing the hearts of lagos and lagosians with infrastructural developement, helping it to regain its prestigious status of city of excellence to the extent that they can never vote for any other party especially the PDP that never contributed to the beauty of lagos state. If any other section of the country is gullible to vote for PDP, don't expect lagos to toe that same part. As far as am concerned, jimi agbaje has lost cos if APC even decides to field a terrible criminal, people will still vote them in just so they can continue with their developemental plan. Well, PDP can enjoy dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by seanet02: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Maxymilliano:

jimi Agbaje is the next governor of Lagos.

You can take this to the bank.
Maximiliano, no problem. We shall see.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by luvinhubby(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
When he contested against Fashola and others in 2007, he was clearly the best candidate in a party without structures and backers, but if he ever runs in PDP, then he is SURE WINNER, just pray they don`t kill him like they did Funso Williams.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good. Very good.

Now, the next step is to launch a massive charm offensive with key stakeholders in the Lagos PDP - including Bode George and Obanikoro. Otherwise, his chances of clinching the gubernatorial ticket in a free and fair primary would be very slim. He needs to begin now to gain goodwill in the party. I expect Mr. President to also intercede on his behalf and prevail on the top echelon of the Lagos PDP to accept and support him.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by gramci: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
APC Na only una waka come

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Azedplus(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Jimi Agbaje or whosoever PDP present, it's a NO GO AREA. to be candid it will be a close chase for APC, we just need to keep our house I order. I like the personality of JAYKAY but Lagos is too dear to be left in the hands of PDP
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by idumuose(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
The same way you said Fayose couldn't win ekiti election.The same way berem said Jonathan didn't have the balls to impeach Nyako.

My friend get out of my way jor.

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
I hope they protect the man against sudden death.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by idumuose(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
You have finished Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by siokpe: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
adeola drg:
I'm so voting for Jimi Agbaje!
VERY GOOD NEWS. AGBAJE IS VERY SOUND. A GOOD MATERIAL UNDER ANY PARTY. THE BIGGEST THREAT TO APC. HE HAS CHARISMA

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by Mogidi: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
JayJay quotes
“People generally play politics for self or service. For me, it is service primarily and the belief that you can make change possible, that you can make your community a better place, that there are opportunities out there that people can leverage on and be better citizens. It is the belief that you can develop your environment.”

SAI JAYKAY & GEJ 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Gubernatorial Race, To Contest Under PDP by rozayx5(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
idumuose:
The same way you said Fayose couldn't win ekiti election.The same way berem said Jonathan didn't have the balls to impeach Nyako.

My friend get out of my way jor.

thats how jweeds shift posts, till valentines day
am back from my ban today, Jweeds gonna see hell cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Lies By The Nigerian Military - Cramjones / Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? / Tambuwal, Tinubu, Fashola & Clinton Hail GEJ (Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.