Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? (1870 Views)

Picture: Did This Picture Cost Femi Gbajabiamila The Speakership Position? / Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) / End Time Crisis, Nation Now Rising Against Nation Check These Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by hairyanus: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nigerians should expect drama at the House of Representatives in the coming days and weeks as the speaker has jumped boat. PDP will sure react, so much so that Tambuwal will spend the remaining months fighting for his seat...loosing time for his 2015 election plan.

CAN THE YORUBA NATION NOW GET BACK THE SPEAKERSHIP THAT OUGHT BE THEIRS, BEFORE TINUBU SOLD IT OFF?

President-South South (Old Eastern Region)
Vice North (Old Northern Region)
Senate President North (Old Northern Region)...
Speaker North (Old Northern Region).

The speakership was reserved for the Old Western Region by the largely fair and balanced PDP till Tinubu and what we now know as the APC (CPC, ACN and traitor/aggrieved PDP then) connived and Tinubu betrayed his own people that he claims to lead. (Awo just turned in his grave again). Well, we all know Tinubu has become the human version of Kwara state....Hausa-Fulani are his overlords.

Anyway, Like Ebi Bozimo has opined, it is time to right the balance and give the speakership back to a Yoruba man. The constitution of Nigeria makes it clear positions must have a balance in tribe and religion.

And to Tambuwal, I want to say that Farouk the cap banker sidekick of his aside, he has carried himself with prestige. He has not humiliated the office of the speaker in anyway. I congratulate him on his choice of party and his big move to run for president. I wish him GOODLUCK on his party primaries..We desire a younger breed like him but he Jumped sheep late. IMO

The shocker is that Atiku may emerge the flag bearer...He has been quiet and he is a dangerous grassroot politician with so much money to spend...

Let the drama unfold

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by ikweremilitant: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
hairyanus:
Nigerians should expect drama at the House of Representatives in the coming days and weeks as the speaker has jumped boat. PDP will sure react, so much so that Tambuwal will spend the remaining months fighting for his seat...loosing time for his 2015 election plan.

CAN THE YORUBA NATION NOW GET BACK THE SPEAKERSHIP THAT OUGHT BE THEIRS, BEFORE TINUBU SOLD IT OFF?

The speakership was reserved for the Old Western Region by the largely fair and balanced PDP till Tinubu and what we now know as the APC (CPC, ACN and traitor/aggrieved PDP then) connived and Tinubu betrayed his own people that he claims to lead. (Awo just turned in his grave again). Well, we all know Tinubu has become the human version of Kwara state....Hausa-Fulani are his overlords.

Anyway, Like Ebi Bozimo has opined, it is time to right the balance and give the speakership back to a Yoruba man. The constitution of Nigeria makes it clear positions must have a balance in tribe and religion.

And to Tambuwal, I want to say that Farouk the cap banker sidekick of his aside, he has carried himself with prestige. He has not humiliated the office of the speaker in anyway. I congratulate him on his choice of party and his big move to run for president. I wish him GOODLUCK on his party primaries..We desire a younger breed like him but he Jumped sheep late. IMO

The shocker is that Atiku may emerge the flag bearer...He has been quiet and he is a dangerous grassroot politician with so much money to spend...

Let the drama unfold
a dog eats whenever the master decides.

7 Likes

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
ikweremilitant:
a dog eats whenever the master decides.
a pig doesn't even get anything to chop grin

How many of ur forefadas don seat for there?
grin even Ojukwu failed to create his own seat!

10 Likes

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by zlatansomto(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

The coward Yo-robber nation to the their northern masters?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by Sloan: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
The SE that has not been president for 40+ years, who has no candidate even for VP is talking about being in a leadership position, when out of the whole 10 M ibos in the world, none can even become VP? Hypocrisy at its peak but it is because of the PDP that has destroyed every of their reasoning faculty!

7 Likes

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sloan:
The SE that has not been president for 40+ years, who has no candidate even for VP is talking about being in a leadership position, when out of the whole 10 M ibos in the world, none can even become VP? Hypocrisy at its peak but it is because of the PDP that has destroyed every of their reasoning faculty!

na who be this mumu

6 Likes

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by Blackfire(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
dec to jan is the finalization of the political chess game
Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by femmy2010(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
I frankly don't care where the speaker hails from as long as he is on the seat to truly serve the nation.
Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by wasiudvd(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
we don't need or want it. 2015 is the game changer. If u like say Tinunbu ju be lo, ko kan aiye.
i will sha do my part to make sure GEJ does not remain in Aso rock after d election.
Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by Descartes: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Make I register interest sha. BTW what's the purpose of this thread undecided
Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
The speakership oughtta now,for pete's sake,go back to the rightful betrayals oops! owners-the yorubas. But b4 that happens, they should be kobokoed and bulalaed seriosly...sloan and that name-of-a-puppy,slidewaxie,you oughtta be ashamed of ur horrible selves.
#GEJ4'15.

1 Like

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by GenScatter231: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

na who be this mumu

Respect your old age.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sorry Yorubas dont want the speaker position

We had it under Dimeji Bankole and what good did it do the SW?

1 Like

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by Francis5: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sloan:

What were Zik, Ekwueme, Ironsi and Ukiwe again?

Do you care to remember that no real Yoruba has been an elected president or VP or senate president of Nigeria? In contrast, these positions and that of the speaker have been experienced by Igbos in the history of Nigeria

Remember Obasanjo was not elected by Yoruba people because he was not Yoruba enough, with a Yoruba agenda. Moreover, Obasanjo is the son of an Igbo man, according to Yoruba people.

Anyway, after Obasanjo let us see the next Yoruba president na. MKO tried it and found himself in the grave grin grin grin while Awo drank rat poison and died following several failed attempts at the presidency.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rexxie:
The speakership oughtta now,for pete's sake,go back to the rightful betrayals oops! owners-the yorubas. But b4 that happens, they should be kobokoed and bulalaed seriosly...sloan and that name-of-a-puppy,slidewaxie,you oughtta be ashamed of ur horrible selves.
#GEJ4'15.
is there a constitution to back that up? That power must be shared?

U see, you guys live on hearsays: the same one ojukwu told ur forefathers who picked up cutlasses against guns..

Let's assume you are right, dnt u (igbos) want a right in all these things?

Oh..I forgot, ur leaders has gotten the money, and they've told u stories how u are not eligible to the thrones...

And hey, abt being ashamed, I am.. Only I'm ashamed of a tribe who supposedly has the most population in Nigeria, they drive this economy, they are lost tribes of mars and they control the world order, yet, they cldnt provide even provide a vice president grin grin

I am so ashamed...

2 Likes

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
is there a constitution to back that up? That power must be shared?

U see, you guys live on hearsays: the same one ojukwu told ur forefathers who picked up cutlasses against guns..

Let's assume you are right, dnt u (igbos) want a right in all these things?

Oh..I forgot, ur leaders has gotten the money, and they've told u stories how u are not eligible to the thrones...

And hey, abt being ashamed, I am.. Only I'm ashamed of a tribe who supposedly has the most population in Nigeria, they drive this economy, they are lost tribes of mars and they control the world order, yet, they cldnt provide even provide a vice president grin grin

I am so ashamed...
da noice of a loud sounding cymbal n typically empty barrels blaring da most. Am not stunned one bit only i got u in da visiuals n honestly,all i see is some psycho on da monologue. Put ur hands together for uself n keep hanging ur failures on other ppl's past history. You so pathetic n disgusting,am sorry.
EDITED..talkin'bout vice president,i bet Alex Ekweme is from mars,Zik from saturn n ironsi,from jupiter!
Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rexxie:

da noice of a loud sounding cymbal n typically empty barrels blaring da most. Am not stunned one bit only i got u in da visiuals n honestly,all i see is some psycho on da monologue. Put ur hands together for uself n keep hanging ur failures on other ppl's past history. You so pathetic n disgusting,am sorry.
ok, if that tickles u..

1 Like

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by niggaman(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
hairyanus:

Let the drama unfold
na wa oo, these 2nd class citizens don get voice now. Na sango go punish ur whole generation. u dia bastard infidel, son of goat.
Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

Lol,Adekunle comes to mind,he got dumped by Gowon after all his foolish actions.Thats a perfect example of a slave been used and dumped by his masters.

Leave Ojukwu alone and answer the goddamn question.You guys fought for the unity of this country.40 years after the war,what do you have to show for it?nothing.I guess you guys are second class citizens and are meant to be dominated by the Igbos and Hausas.

Once again,a dog must always strive to please its master so I believe you guys will always do the needful by making an hausa man the speaker or promote Ihedioha to the rank of Speaker.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by ikweremilitant: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

atleast he didnt swalow rat poision becos of a political position like ur frog eyed hero who mistaken otapipia for shekpe.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
mikeson12:

Lol,Adekunle comes to mind,he got dumped by Gowon after all his foolish actions.Thats a perfect example of a slave been used and dumped by his masters.

Leave Ojukwu alone and answer the goddamn question.You guys fought for the unity of this country.40 years after the war,what do you have to show for it?nothing.I guess you guys are second class citizens and are meant to be dominated by the Igbos and Hausas.

Once again,a dog must always strive to please its master so I believe you guys will always do the needful by making an hausa man the speaker or promote Ihedioha to the rank of Speaker.
eyaaa, grin u are really pained..shey?
Tell me one of ur that has even occupied that seat..

The truth will remain that: constitution doesn't even back it...
We are not dumb..u knw..

When bankole was the speaker, of what benefits was it to Ogun state?

David mark's position didn't turn benue into a commercial hub talkless of a mega city..

It will be dumb of us, yorubas to be incited by a dumb tribe who were incited into a lost war...

I wonder how primitive and unintelligent your forefathers were that they got incited to bring up custlasses against gun..

I still wonder, how were they so dumbly convinced?

So, on the matter, whether u call us dogs or pigs grin, we won't be so pushed to nominate an igbo!!! Mba!!! They won't perceive that seat..

We won't even be against u, ur own people, who are knwn to alwys collect pocket money to sell your rights and future will do so...

3 Likes

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
ikweremilitant:
atleast he didnt swalow rat poision becos of a political position like ur frog eyed hero who mistaken otapipia for shekpe.
grin that's why I dnt like him..
He could av ran to exile with lady's cloth like your short beard devil who took u to war and ran off...grin

But if one has to consider that the one who ran later died of stroke, abandoned and regretting, then one will say it is not even a good idea either grin

1 Like

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by Ikwokrikwo: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
eyaaa, grin u are really pained..shey?
Tell me one of ur that has even occupied that seat..

The truth will remain that: constitution doesn't even back it...
We are not dumb..u knw..

When bankole was the speaker, of what benefits was it to Ogun state?

David mark's position didn't turn benue into a commercial hub talkless of a mega city..

It will be dumb of us, yorubas to be incited by a dumb tribe who were incited into a lost war...

I wonder how primitive and unintelligent your forefathers were that they got incited to bring up custlasses against gun..

I still wonder, how were they so dumbly convinced?

So, on the matter, whether u call us dogs or pigs grin, we won't be so pushed to nominate an igbo!!! Mba!!! They won't perceive that seat..

We won't even be against u, ur own people, who are knwn to alwys collect pocket money to sell your rights and future will do so...
hahahaha with the cutlasses against gun, your military still had far more casualties than the Biafran Army.
Go and find out how the war was won and lost.
Mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Yoruba Nation Now Get Back The Speakership That Ought Be Theirs, Before? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

hahahaha with the cutlasses against gun, your military still had far more casualties than the Biafran Army.
Go and find out how the war was won and lost.
Mumu
lol, how it was lost? Hehehehehe!!!
U must be told the lies again abi?
grin grin grin

Dude, ojukwu ran off in the heat...
And I'm sure the Nigerian army wasn't hitting ojukwu with pure water grin if I wasn't under heavy fire, why did he ran off?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

mODIFIED / EXPOSED: How Jega Lied To Nigerians / 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.