Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Share How You Escaped Being Raped - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share How You Escaped Being Raped (5304 Views)

Confession Of A Runs Girl; How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Séx / Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Vikky014(f): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kentnickole: Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... You bad ooooo
yes my mum taught me,& it works#covers face#
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Kentnickole(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: yes my mum taught me,& it works#covers face#
Wud u do dat to me too? Lols
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Vikky014(f): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kentnickole: Wud u do dat to me too? Lols
lol,Yes nah,& u wunt even knw dt am acting d convulsion stuff
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Kentnickole(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: lol,Yes nah,& u wunt even knw dt am acting d convulsion stuff
I will carry u to the bathroom and....
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Vikky014(f): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kentnickole: I will carry u to the bathroom and....
and wht?*Tears His shirt*
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Kentnickole(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: and wht?*Tears His shirt*
Tear my shirt? Lols... Bt I want to pour water na
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Vikky014(f): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kentnickole: Tear my shirt? Lols... Bt I want to pour water na
lol,u r funny
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Kentnickole(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: lol,u r funny
U no say for that kind situation man gat to do wat ever to save life?
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by zeongeon: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
I hate rapist and as such have been giving girls a method to mess any rapist up. However this method works for only one attacker..would give out the method for multiple attacks later.

First ladies when alone with any guy always be prepared try ur best possible to study the situation so that u can be mentally prepared for what's about to come next and please panic isn't the best.

When a guy tries to force himself on u pretend as if u are about to giving in then reach for his face as if u about to kiss then quickly place ur fingers underneath the lower eyelash for there is a pressure point there press underneath that eyelash like ur life depends on it; press like u want to use ur fingers to burst orange..doing that will gouge his eyeball make blood cover the eyes..the move is called the eye gouge..if mentally prepared u don't even have to pretend to give in before launching the attack u launch d attack straight on and with much aggression. I bet there is no man that can resist d eye gouge he will scream in pains and possibly loose his sight.

Rape is bad and can alter a ladies life..don't just lie down and let d man have his way..some men will have there way and still kill d lady, get her pregnant or infected with a disease..

SO FIGHT..EYE GOUGE d BASTARD.

3 Likes

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Greatomotoy: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
firstEVA: Now you have interest in what, men?
no! God 4bid*i no b gay o* i mean bleeeeping ladies.
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
@zeongeon. Thank u so much for that!
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Daughterzion(f): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2014
Andyblaze: Those i forcefully have sex with dont really try to resist, they just pretend like they dont like it, but next day they come back to my house again and we go at it again
hmmmm
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2014
I've neva had such experience buh wil lyk 2 share dt of ma sis...She visitd a female frnd one sunny day sumtymz last year.On her way bk,a guy who appenz 2 b her frnd neighbour kald her.She went 2 mit d person nd he tld her 2 cum in,my sis went in nd d guy lockd d door 4rm behind.Ma sis wz stil askn of y he did dt wen d guy jump on her as she wz screaming,she remembad wah she was tld @ a single seminar abh aw a sister escaped rape.As d guy wz on her,she bites him wit al power on his nose nd pushd him away.Fortunately for her,the key wz @d door nd dt waz aw she escaped...
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Let's be careful n learn to protect ourselves
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ttmylov. It doesn't matter, dear. What matters is the fact that u escaped being forced to do sth u didn't want!

1 Like

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by sKeetz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
ttymyluv: Mine was an experience I can never forget in a jiffy.

I went to this guys house becos I just finished secondary school some years ago cos I was bored.
though he has been disturbing me to date me. so when I got there, he asked me about what he has been discussing with me. I told him I will give him a trial.

The next thing was to tell me to kiss him as a prove of my love for him. I said no. cos i'v not don that before.

He wanted to force me and that was how the fight began. he pushed me and I fell on the couch after serious struggling.

The next thing was for him to start inserting his finger into my v...gna. I began to shout, he gave me a slap and said shout if you want to shout. he increased to volume of the radio.

How I escaped was miraculous, people shod learn from it, I don't know what he wanted to do but I saw him bringing out his tongue then I bite the tongue as if my life was depended on it. he had to quickly released his grasp on me cos of the pain and said *get outttttt*

That was how I escaped my dear people.

I got home and quickly carried mirror to check but I didn't see any Blood.

The issue now is I don't know if I am still a virgin.

Thank you.

I'll help you check if you're still are a virgin, pm me smiley
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Anacksunamun: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
FKO1: HEHE SEE SUPERSTORIES ... THEM WAN MOLEST UNA BUT AT D LAST MOMENT ALL OF UNA GATHER STRENGTH FIGHT THE MOLESTER OFF...I SMELL LIARS
Your comment brought tears to my eyes. gringrin
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by PrincessB1(f): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote
author=Vikky014]she told me to act like am suffern frm convulsion y
holdn their penis so tight.i did it & d guy startd begging me to
leave Him,Uptill 2day if he sees me He will hide. [/quote] L grin L
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by 190theclown: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Intresting

So all these cos of abuna

Ladies don turn wolverine

Una nor see as i de look una angry

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Saraha1(f): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
May God deliver us from evil men and women.
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amen
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by pickabeau1: 12:33am On Jul 23, 2014
toria1980: My friends set me up cos i was the only virgin among them. The guy told me d doors are locked dat there is no way i wud get out..but there was a fighting spirit in me after all...i told him will break all d gadget in d house. I started by breaking d standing mirror,next i went for d TV. Dat was wen he knew i mean business and he let me go cos d house isn't his

Are you still friends with those people
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by 5minsmadness: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2014
utenwuson: Am a guy....but I can help tell gurls how 2 escape r*pe , 1st tin is dt u must knw dt wen most male frns invite u 2 his house.....he has 1 tin in mind! S.x! Its obvious a gurl cnt/shouldnt initiate s'x so he ll try 2 knw wats on mind by tryn hard on u: now when u visiting a guy 4 d 1st tym, try n fix a 'pad' even wen u aint on!! When u see frm his actn dt he s aggressive n myt force his way,jst play calm, infact touch him really gud n let him touch u...kiss,lap,bo*bs...all ds tin na jst skin...neva mind! Gv him tym! Then u calmly cal him 'baby" y re u punishing me? Am now in d mood but m ON! Jst try. Touch him n u ll see he ll gladly remove ur hands! Don't rush 2 leave......stay a while even wen he has unlock d door! Play save cos we guys can never tell what a woman want! U no do' u b mumu! U do..u too d do!
This your post seems strange but I got to say it actually can work. Nothing turns a guy off faster than a girl wanting to do the do but is on her menses. It may not work for all guys sha.
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by 5minsmadness: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Dygeasy: The best way to escape _rape is to fight.

This your method isn't wise at all. There will be another time. You'd have massaged his ego by playing along and a guy that desperate will tell anybody that cares to listen how you wanted him as well.

Best bet. Fight and run like hell!!
I think for most rapists fighting is like pre-intimacy. Else they wouldn't be rapists.
It would be better to scream and destroy things, make as much of a fuss as possible until help arrives or you get a chance to escape.
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by 5minsmadness: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Vikky014: she told me to act like am suffern frm convulsion y holdn their penis so tight.i did it & d guy startd begging me to leave Him,Uptill 2day if he sees me He will hide.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by 5minsmadness: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
OK let me share mine though I don't know if it qualifies as rape
When I just finished school I joined forever living product. I joined as manager and wanted to sell all my goods as quickly as possible. So I was marketing the thing everywhere, in the school, offices, even on the bus.
One day I met this girl in the front seat of a bus. She looked classy and kept on glancing at my product. So I introduced myself and started my sales speech. She kept on looking at me and then at the product. She later said she wasn't interested in buying but she would like to join under me, could I follow her to her place so she can fill out the forms and give me cash? I was like ah, no wahala o, why not?
We disembarked at Onitsha head bridge and went into the neighboring settlement there. We kept going deeper and deeper and I was beginning to get nervous as the people around weren't plenty. Finally we got to a group of houses and I saw lots of people and heaved a sigh of relief. I laughed inward for being scared of nothing.

She took me to her place, a bed sitter and told me to sit on the mattress which I did. She went out and changed to shimi top and short knicker and said I should bring out my form. As I filled it for her she kept rubbing my thighs. I was like this girl is the touchy touchy type but no wahala. Next thing she accidentally brushed my crotch and said sorry. I said no wahala though now my heart was beating fast. She then deliberately put her hand on my crotch and started rubbing. All my hair just stood up. I removed her hand with a smile and told her I was thru with the form, she said OK, then when I tried to get up from the mattress she forced me down and threw herself on me, kissing me and rubbing me down there. Honestly I didn't want to put up much of a fight but then I felt like this is a strange woman, I don't know her, why is she doing this, is this a setup?
I kissed her back and told her I didn't have condom, she said she doesn't mind. I said I do that lemme go to the chemist outside that she should wait. She said OK and opened the door for me. I walked out and past the chemist shop and never looked back.

1 Like

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ewuoh! Abi the babe na mammy water ni? She was strangely drastic o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) / I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex / 18 Year Old Boy Celebrates His Pregnant Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.