Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Jonathan's Safety Is So Important - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Safety Is So Important (430 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safetyā€¯ / Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence / Road Safety:is The FRSC Really Keeping The Nigerian Roads Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Safety Is So Important by TRUTHTELA: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
The way Jonathan is taking down his political enemies is superb. Locally, nobody can stop his 2015 re-election moves. However, my fear lies with the "FOREIGN ELEMENTS that are bent on stopping him. They've stopped other folks before him & we know how they did it.

Jonathan should be wary of foreign dignitaries (even the lil girl that visited yesterday could be on a mission).

I'm just saying
Re: Jonathan's Safety Is So Important by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
op! I said the same yesterday. imagine bbc hausa and malala urging GEJ to meet Chibok parents. Did Malala and BBC hausa bother to meet Chibok people. GEJ should just be careful with people out to undermine his government and credibility of his leadership.

GEJ should be careful with all these APC cross-overs, some of them are on a mission for APC in PDP. nuff said!

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Give Southerners Two-week Ultimatum To Leave / Kate Henshaw Marks 43rd Birthday With Message About Her Desire To Serve Nigeria / Boko Haram Invades Borno Village, Kills 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.