Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence (22732 Views)

Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / Governor Fayose Arrests Road Safety Officer For Traffic Offence / Fayose Arrests Road Traffic Corps For Traffic Offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by erunz(m): 4:41am On Oct 17, 2015
Governor Ayodele Fayose Friday arrested an operative of the Federal Road Safety Corps at Ikere Ekiti, for flouting traffic rule.
Fayose, who went to inaugurate the completion of the Ado-Ikere-Iju dualisation and the down-town market stalls in the town, stopped his convoy at Oke –Ikere area of the town and ordered that the man be stopped and his car seized.

The road safety operative, who was identified as Mr Alabi, was driving against the traffic in his Peugeot 505 to Ikere Ekiti , had taken the left side of the road with intention to dodge the dilapidated portion of the dual carriage way, which infuriated the governor who was on that rough portion of the road.

Fayose immediately ordered that the vehicle should be taken to the office of the Ekiti State Traffic Management Agency in Ado Ekiti, with directive that all necessary fines must be paid.

Meanwhile, Fayose clarified that the passion to open up Ado Ekiti , the capital of Ekiti State to business opportunities and make it a befitting city made him to concentrate many of his projects in the town.

Fayose, who said this at the palace of Ewi of Ado Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adejugbe while inspecting the N250 million pavilion being built by the state government , said the project was in honour of Ekiti people and the entire Ado Ekiti indigenes.

“Ado Ekiti is the living room for Ekiti State. Whatever impression the outsiders have about Ado Ekiti would be for the entire Ekiti. There is no politics about this. I only want to do what is right," he said.

“Just like I said earlier, I will pull down the old Oja Oba on November 8. I have told the traders to move to Awedele where there are spaces. I have paid about N200 million compensation. All these are being done to give our capital city a facelift”, he said.

Also speaking at the commissioning of the e-library at the College of Education, Ikere Ekiti, Fayose , said no stone would be left unturned to realise the vision of revamping the education sector in the State.

“We are ready whatever that will enhance our vision in education sector. We will continue to use our office to draw more of sorts to our tertiary institutions. We cannot afford to have graduates who cannot compete anywhere.

“My belief is that, if we develop these students, we develop ourselves . If we make you, then we make ourselves”, Fayose said.

Fayose also declared that he won’t interfere in the succession battle for the appointment of new Provost for the College, as the tenure of Prof Francisca Aladejana would come to an end soon.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fayose-arrests-road-safety-official-for-traffic-offence/223016/?utm_medium=twitter

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by braine(m): 4:50am On Oct 17, 2015
Itk. Fayose Baba all in one. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by faray: 4:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by olumide81(m): 4:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Fayose! The double edged sword.....the man with different definition, APC define him as a trouble maker, his people define him as a man of the people , some nairalander sees him as a talkative....perception on point

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by lewisacid(m): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by oluwafemi113(m): 5:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 17, 2015
Still sleeping.. cool
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by ijustdey: 5:18am On Oct 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Still sleeping.. cool

the cock have indeed crow
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 17, 2015
ijustdey:

the cock have indeed crow
Beht I still wanna sleep embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Cutehector(m): 5:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Very good! These people think dey r above the law.... Nansense

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by iamrealdeji(m): 5:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Fayose,the unpredictable Lion of Ekiti,he's 10000 times better than Fatai of Kwara state who is just a "do as I say" mumu governor who knows nothing than blowing big grammars on radio but too dumb that he's controlled anyhow by Saraki

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by ANBAKO: 5:42am On Oct 17, 2015
All these still do not explain how the proposed airport will benefit my retired father, Baba Rebecca the Generator "Engineer", Mummy tope the sew mistress, Brother Wole the teacher and Mummy nurse.....all in Ekiti.

How do 250million Naira Pavilion benefit a state without a single functioning factory (with the exception of Pure and bottled water factories)?

Lest I forget.....Is it the same Ado-Ikere-Iju road that I plied during the last Muslim festival that has now been dualised? May God save us from all the journalists ooo. This road is the worst road in the southwest presently. The potholes can swallow a Nissan Micra.....especially the Ondo state side.

Do good for good to come your way

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by M4gunners: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2015
olumide81:
Fayose! The double edged sword.....the man with different definition, APC define him as a trouble maker, his people define him as a man of the people , some nairalander sees him as a talkative....perception on point
While me and my fellow good thinking nairalander , see him as our Hero.

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by neolboy(m): 5:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Fayose ur own don dey too much ooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Fayose the people governor. The best governor in Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by omowolewa: 6:14am On Oct 17, 2015
Peugeot 505?!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by dhoryn(f): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by omenka(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2015
I pity the people of Ekiti state. cheesy cheesy

This man should have his own reality show already- Keeping Up With Fayose.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by frankyychiji(f): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Fayose, the Awo of our time!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2015
That was what he always do - being in the news to destract. Na so he did in his first term that he scammed us by building 2 billion naira poultry project without production of a single egg. My ekiti people , we must not be this daft. We want to see projects commissioned not paparazzi kind of news to perpetrate distractions. He is my kinsman but truth must told.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by ndcide(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2015
If Fayose runs for president, I'll vote for him.
It's not about big grammar.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Vikkie14: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Fayose the people governors. The best governors in Nigeria.
I see. Huh! Hmmm.......

1 Like

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Vikkie14: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2015
4bobo:
That was what he always do - being in the news to destract. Na so he did in his first term that he scammed us by building 2 billion naira poultry project without production of a single egg. My ekiti people , we must not be this daft. We want to see projects commissioned not paparazzi kind of news to perpetrate distractions. He is my kinsman but truth must told.
ah ha!!! Bro, fear God nah. Say na diz you think say Nigerians daft reach to believe this news of yours?
So, those fowls aint laying any eggs? Dont be too sentimental. Be Apolitical bro.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by GentleYoung(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by jnrbayano(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2015
In fact, Fayose is my role model.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Adfolak(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2015
Okk
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Joeace3000(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2015
lol...who did this to Ekiti? When are we going to hear of development projects and see them? Is this man really so obsessed with the news media? Ahh! Nigeria...A country where scholars are not celebrated but told they are not the people's person while touts are revered for being able to move around the streets and sharing bags of rice every now and then and claimed to be economic policies in 2015.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Pics undecided
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by gokay11(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Definition of good Governor
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by Richie0974: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Hmm?? undecided......well good
Re: Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence by thefakestan: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2015
Abeg who give am power to arrest?

ThefakeStan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries / Non-existing Office Of Buhari’s Chief Economic Adviser Gets N573.45m In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.