Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

A Thread For Keyboardists - Music/Radio (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Keyboardists (196144 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / *****all Keyboardists/pianists/interested Folks, Click Here!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kilokeys(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2016

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by noob03saibot(m): 3:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Good day house! Please I need a keyboard tutor based in warri delta state. Is there any one here?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2016
noob03saibot:
Good day house! Please I need a keyboard tutor based in warri delta state. Is there any one here?
09024538547...customer service agent
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
GeniusDavid:

saw Ur Makossa video, Which voice u used? (Bassline included)

Ooow that should be Suitcase Electric Piano
With Stage EP/Jazz Chorus

Bassline is Electric Bass
Thanks for Watching
Follow on Instagram :@johnsonkeyz
Twitter :@johnsonkeyz
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by noob03saibot(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dramadiddy:
09024538547...customer service agent
Thank you sir, ll give the number a dial

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by hanson432: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Pianistsegz200:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xLjo14QyJY&feature=em-upload_owner

Watch And Share

Please i want to increase my knowledge from triads i want to learn how to play with 7th chords in my worship songs. ..Heelp me please
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2016
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=zafNP5zicwM

Latest on youtube
Watch and share
Follow on Instagram:@johnsonkeyz
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2016
hanson432:

Please i want to increase my knowledge from triads i want to learn how to play with 7th chords in my worship songs. ..Heelp me please

Dats a Great Step Bro (Learning how to worship nd praise God better on Ur Instrument) and I congratulate u in advance
Kindly check out my Videos online
U Can go tru this link subscribe to my Channels and work on the numerous videos

Also I Ave some Piano Course materials that can help YOU Faster...There is an affordable intermediate Course that tackles dat for real U can chat me up on whatsapp to get ur copy
Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by hanson432: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Pianistsegz200:

Dats a Great Step Bro (Learning how to worship nd praise God better on Ur Instrument) and I congratulate u in advance
Kindly check out my Videos online
U Can go tru this link subscribe to my Channels and work on the numerous videos

Also I Ave some Piano Course materials that can help YOU Faster...There is an affordable intermediate Course that tackles dat for real U can chat me up on whatsapp to get ur copy
Shalom
Thanks for your reply sir .....I have already watched some of your videos and i have learn how to play popular Nigerian praise and some makossa and i really like the way you teach and play......I am ready to get my hands on your course just as long as the answer to my problem is there and i will also be very skilled just the way you are.... But the little problem now is that my device cannot access whatsapp.. .....,Can we chat on facebook?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
hanson432:

Thanks for your reply sir .....I have already watched some of your videos and i have learn how to play popular Nigerian praise and some makossa and i really like the way you teach and play......I am ready to get my hands on your course just as long as the answer to my problem is there and i will also be very skilled just the way you are.... But the little problem now is that my device cannot access whatsapp.. .....,Can we chat on facebook?

Yea sure
No problem
I'll be expecting ur Message

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by hanson432: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2016
Pianistsegz200:

Yea sure No problem I'll be expecting ur Message
I have sentyou a message on facebook my name is Hanson akpowene on facebook
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2016
hanson432:

I have sentyou a message on facebook my name is Hanson akpowene on facebook

On the page seen it and also replied you can check now
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2016
http://johsonkeyz2016..com.ng/2016/01/my-tracks-links.html?m=1

Check out my New Blog Loaded with stuffs you would love
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by seyimusic: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Heads up people! Guess what By God's grace we've had some series on Coir directing, Vocal habits and Drums... But Mennnn... you're about to be blown by what's coming next. Yeah! Another great series comes up next week... watch out for our piano series: # dharpsykordseries Spread the word to all pianists out there, tag your friends.. It's gonna be awesome. Countdown!
www.seyimusicworld.com
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by freezyfofo(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Become a music producer, mixing and mastering engineer. 08133219041
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
http://johsonkeyz2016..com.ng/2016/01/introduction-to-keys-keyboard-part-one.html?m=1

Free Keyboard Tutorials for Beginners
Click nd Continue surfing
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 12:14am On Jan 30, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfAoJ3SVDxc

Latest On Youtube
Twitter:@johnsonkeyz

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by IBNgemini: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pianistsegz200:
http://johsonkeyz2016..com.ng/2016/01/my-tracks-links.html?m=1

Check out my New Blog Loaded with stuffs you would love

I started playing playing d keyboard last year may,ur videos really shape my playing especially for praise,i must tell you ur videos are kinda popular here in ojo Lagos almost every keyboardist ve meet have watched ur video.......I love d idea of dis blog stuff if u can be consistent with it,I bet you are not far from being Nigeria Jermaine Briggs........... wud love it if u can do a video on how to find a singer key,dat one of my problem hindering my piano playing.SHALOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2016
IBNgemini:

I started playing playing d keyboard last year may,ur videos really shape my playing especially for praise,i must tell you ur videos are kinda popular here in ojo Lagos almost every keyboardist ve meet have watched ur video.......I love d idea of dis blog stuff if u can be consistent with it,I bet you are not far from being Nigeria Jermaine Briggs........... wud love it if u can do a video on how to find a singer key,dat one of my problem hindering my piano playing.SHALOM.

Wow!!! Glory To God...seriously I'm short of words...God Bless you Bro...God bless you guys every of our Fan...Expect more to come by God's grace...
Soon will put a tutorial on how to search professionally for a singers key on the Blog
Plus more videos loading for the youtube aspect just trying to make somethings better
But be expectant by God's Grace they will drop soonest...
Once again I love U all...U guys are the Best
With love from Johnsonkeyz
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by hanson432: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pianistsegz200:
http://johsonkeyz2016..com.ng/2016/02/few-musical-scales-you-need-to-work-upon.html?m=1
Please i have practicing for a while But i have not been practicing the right things so i have not been improving ... ...As an intermediate player ..What things do you suggest that i should practice that are very important to my playing.......If i am not askin for much how can i divide my practice time?
SHALOM
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
hanson432:

Please i have practicing for a while But i have not been practicing the right things so i have not been improving ... ...As an intermediate player ..What things do you suggest that i should practice that are very important to my playing.......If i am not askin for much how can i divide my practice time?
SHALOM
Practice Basic Jazz Chords in all keys and in all there inversions you sud be able to play any chord of urs in at least 3 forms e.g. Major7ths Minor7 Diminished Dominant augmented chords and so many others
Practice Time up to 16-18hours if you have the time and at least 1hour per day if you are so busy
Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by hanson432: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pianistsegz200:

Practice Basic Jazz Chords in all keys and in all there inversions you sud be able to play any chord of urs in at least 3 forms e.g. Major7ths Minor7 Diminished Dominant augmented chords and so many others
Practice Time up to 16-18hours if you have the time and at least 1hour per day if you are so busy
Shalom
God bless you my friend at least i now have a direction.......When i am done with basic jazz chords i will notify you for futher assistance.
Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
hanson432:

God bless you my friend at least i now have a direction.......When i am done with basic jazz chords i will notify you for futher assistance.
Shalom
You are Most Welcome

http://ministerjkeys..com.ng/2016/02/introduction-movement-in-key-of-d-flat.html?m=1

Kindly Check here also
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 6:58am On Feb 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoqzPf-8qJA

Nigeria Highlife Makossa Piano Tutorial
follow on Instagram:@johnsonkeyz
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by hanson432: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pianistsegz200:

You are Most Welcome

http://ministerjkeys..com.ng/2016/02/introduction-movement-in-key-of-d-flat.html?m=1

Kindly Check here also
Thanks a lot .....Is just as if you know my favourite key is d flat....Lol..I have learnt major,minor and diminished 7th using circle of fifth and the diminished 7th was the easiest because its only 4 types i found and an inversion can immediately turn the chord into diminished 7th of another key.....It makes sense ......Let me continue my practice because i MUST improve by God's grace
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by hanson432: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pianistsegz200:

You are Most Welcome

Kindly Check here also
Glory be to God.......I had a long and interesting practice as i was alone all through 2day.... Me VS The piano..... i have just learnt some Augmented and half-diminished chord... ......Its not easy..... but i think i need to start applying these big chords now so i can sound good........but how can i do it so that i can start playing better progressions like 7-3-6-2-5-1....... ...........After 2days practice i downloaded some of your videos and i saw all those nice-sounding stuff you did on the write hand....Like solos,grace notes but i have no idea of how i can sound like that hope to hear from you soon.........
Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
hanson432:

Glory be to God.......I had a long and interesting practice as i was alone all through 2day.... Me VS The piano..... i have just learnt some Augmented and half-diminished chord... ......Its not easy..... but i think i need to start applying these big chords now so i can sound good........but how can i do it so that i can start playing better progressions like 7-3-6-2-5-1....... ...........After 2days practice i downloaded some of your videos and i saw all those nice-sounding stuff you did on the write hand....Like solos,grace notes but i have no idea of how i can sound like that hope to hear from you soon.........
Shalom
I'm happy to hear your Testimonies...Keep it Up....when it comes to 736251 one of the best song that easily fits into that and that I love using even in my videos is "As the Deer Panteth for ...The water so my heart longe the after thee......U know d Rest...so just sing that or get someone to sing the song nd apply the chords you have learnt on that progression which are basically different forms of the Major Minor Diminish nd so on that you ave been working on...
Try that and get back to me
Also don't forget to rehearse on all keys...it's the shortcut and secret to break piano
Shalom
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by hanson432: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Pianistsegz200:

I'm happy to hear your Testimonies...Keep it Up....when it comes to 736251 one of the best song that easily fits into that and that I love using even in my videos is "As the Deer Panteth for ...The water so my heart longe the after thee......U know d Rest...so just sing that or get someone to sing the song nd apply the chords you have learnt on that progression which are basically different forms of the Major Minor Diminish nd so on that you ave been working on...
Try that and get back to me
Also don't forget to rehearse on all keys...it's the shortcut and secret to break piano
Shalom
Thanks i didn't really understand that d flat movement chart i am confused on the 4] right hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply)

Romantic Yoruba Songs / Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.