Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Help Unite Father And Son. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Unite Father And Son. (789 Views)

Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) / Father And Son Take Same Photo For 27 Years. With A Happy Ending. / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Unite Father And Son. by InvisibleBride: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hello people, found this post on Facebook and thought I could help. Find msg below.......

Joseph Obi
6 hours ago · Edited
IF YOU ARE JOSEPH EWEH OBI,(aka JUNIOR) READING THIS NOTICE, THEN CALL THIS NUMB. 08185380432. BUT IF YOU ARE HIS FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, OR ACQUAINTANCE, ETC, INFO HIM TO CALL THE ABOVE NUM. JOSEPH EWEH OBI IS A YOUNG MAN WHO CLOCKED 28yrs ON THE 26TH JUNE, 2014. HIS MOTHER'S NAME IS JOSEPHINE NKECHI ENEBELI; HIS TWO UNCLES' NAMES ARE, PATRICK ENEBELI (POLICE OFFR.) & ANDREW ENEBÉLI, HIS AUNT'S NAME IS VERONICA ENEBELI, INDIGENES OF ABOH, IN DELTA STATE. HIS GRANDFATHER(maternal) A 'dibia', USED TO LIVE IN A VILLAGE NEAR ANWAI, THROUGH MUSA-CAMP, AFTER ASABA,. BUT I'M HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER FROM OGOJA, IN CROSS RIVER STATE. THE WHOLE STORY CAN'T BE CARRIED HERE, BUT WE HAVE LOST CONTACT FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

Thank You.
Re: Help Unite Father And Son. by tpia1: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
hmm, lord have mercy.
Re: Help Unite Father And Son. by Kanwulia: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na me disunited them? undecided
Re: Help Unite Father And Son. by InvisibleBride: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kanwulia: Na me disunited them? undecided
must u b this sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: Help Unite Father And Son. by Kanwulia: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
InvisibleBride: must u b this sarcastic?

If you know and UNDERSTAND that I am only being sarcastic, you should grow some thick skin.

We don't all have the same orientation to life do we?

At least I am sarcastic, not EVIL, CONNIVING, TIMID OR ABUSIVE like MOST OF YOU ON AND OFF NL abi? kiss

Amen!!!!
Re: Help Unite Father And Son. by delishpot: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
InvisibleBride: must u b this sarcastic?

Nor blame am, our leaders and elders don make our youths nor get sympathy. Na only wetin go pkease dem naim dem dey do, same with our youths who have not known what compassion or sympathy means.
Re: Help Unite Father And Son. by InvisibleBride: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2014
Kanwulia:

If you know and UNDERSTAND that I am only being sarcastic, you should grow some thick skin.

We don't all have the same orientation to life do we?

At least I am sarcastic, not EVIL, CONNIVING, TIMID OR ABUSIVE like MOST OF YOU ON AND OFF NL abi? kiss

Amen!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

. / Woman Reunites With Family 37 Years After Vanishing / Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.