Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) (1910 Views)

#riverrerun: How Thugs Killed, Beheaded Police DSP & Abduct 11 NYSC Members / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by efepro(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
RIP Patriots!!

Muhammadu Buhari's utterances and instructions motivated his supporters to brutally butchering and burning 11 NYSC members alive after he lost the third presidential election in a roll.

We will Never forget!!!!! -

A LIAR CANNOT BRING CHANGE!!!

Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/onfacebook
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/LikeUs

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by otbliz(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Still fresh in my memory.

Say anything you like, I am of the opinion that GMB was the catalyst of that

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by aresa: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Character assassination is not working.

You better face market and customer...

#GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Even if u hate him, must u peddle lies against him! Show ur prove if indeed u're truthful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by Skillz02(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
That won't change my mind

#NigeriaMUSTchange

& pls provide us with clip evidence dat he actually uttered such words

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Una no dey tire? If una like make una say na GMB kill bola ige,it won't change my mind. This country needs CHANGE. It's clear GMB is giving some people sleepless night. grin

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
These people are funny. They have reverted back to boko haram from the certificate nonsense. They are yet to realise that the resolve of majority of Nigerians to return General Muhammadu Buhari to pÓwer is non-negotiable. Very soon they will say Buhari is responsible for the rise of ISIS in the Middle East or Buhari is the one that masterminded september 11 attack. Clueless sycophants

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:
These people are funny. They have reverted back to boko haram from the certificate nonsense. They are yet to realise that the resolve of majority of Nigerians to return General Muhammadu Buhari to pÓwer is non-negotiable. Very soon they will say Buhari is responsible for the rise of ISIS in the Middle East or Buhari is the one that masterminded september 11 attack. Clueless sycophants
allow the dull clowns
Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by Orunto: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Evidences for his Trial at The Hague.
Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by PapiWata: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
When sufficient numbers of voices are united in the cry for JUSTICE, this Boko Haram terror gang leader, Buhari, who ordered the slaughter of Youth Corps election officials as vindictive calculated vengeance over his resounding defeat in Nigeria's 2011 presidential elections elections, WILL, in the fullness of time, be called to account for his genocidal ways, before the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands.

Sad indeed is the commentary on Nigeria 15 years into the new millennium, that a geriatric rabble-rousing financier of warfare AGAINST the state is deemed free to rear his ugly head as a candidate for the highest elected office in the land - that of democratic President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. A semi-literate one-time coup plotter with NO academic credentials to tender before the Nigerian people for scrutiny, 79-year old Paa Buhari stands out from all other heads of state in his maniacal desperation to IMPOSE himself YET AGAIN, as Maximum Leader lording over Nigeria, even as he dodders with one aged foot in the grave.

What a diabolical, blood-thirsty demon this monster called Buhari must be, with his audacity to REPEATEDLY scream for disorder in response to every election he loses. May the angry spirits of the innocents, who have been killed on the orders of Buhari after every such loss, wreak upon Buhari the full measure of retribution permissible under the immutable laws of Karma, ESPECIALLY as the Nigerian presidential election of 2015 unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by 9jvirgin(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
What is difficult in prosecuting Buhari if he is guilty of inciting violence and sponsoring mayhem? Olisa Metuh, Reno Omokri, Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati needs to consult Wole Soyinka to come up with a better way to write.
Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by b1oodykiller: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Skillz02:
That won't change my mind

#NigeriaMUSTchange

& pls provide us with clip evidence dat he actually uttered such words

Then you are nothing but a potential terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by b1oodykiller: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:

Wait till 14th fab. Then you'll know that Nigerians don't forget easly you will be the one crying rigging

Mark my words

Btw

Buhari will go to jail for affidavit fraud and terrorism

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by Skillz02(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
b1oodykiller:

Then you are nothing but a potential terrorist
That won't still change my mind bro if u like call me al-qaeda wink all I know
#NigeriaMUSTchange

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by b1oodykiller: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Skillz02:

#NigeriaMUSTchange

Then get ready for a heartbreak
Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by lionness(f): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Corpers who sold their soul and collected bribe to rig in a useless senseless clueless president deserved roasted.
Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by tit(f): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
lionness:
Corpers who sold their soul and collected bribe to rig in a useless senseless clueless president deserved roasted.

so you tried the corpers and found the evidence with which to convict them of rigging elections?
or are you just a blood thirsty ethnic and religious bigot?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) by aresa: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Skillz02:

#NigeriaMUSTchange

If as a Nigerian you are not a GEJ lover or if you don't share their bigotry and divisive rhetoric, you are terrorist. This is how low and dirty they are sinking Nigeria.

Enough is enough.

Things must change.

#GMB

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prayers For President GEJ And Team GEJ 2015 / EXCLUSIVE: Preliminary National Presidential Election Results Show Buhari Leads / The Battle For Lagos And What Does An Igbo Man Want In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.