Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

NOVELMANIAC, You Will Like These Books. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NOVELMANIAC, You Will Like These Books. (669 Views)

Get These Books By Some Of Nairaland's Favourite Authors / Do You Have Any Of These Books / Where Can I Buy These Books In Owerri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOVELMANIAC, You Will Like These Books. by Embell: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
I have tried to select novels and books that I think will quench people thirst of reading interesting novels. Selection is based on:
-quality of work;
-award winning;
-acceptance(localy, nationally and globally);
-recommendation by professionals
- relevance(to local and international matters).
The list consist of both fiction and non-fiction books/novels that are written by notable Nigerian writers and people who are of great influence. Hope you will find it interesting.
1. I Do Not Come To You By Chance
Author: Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani
2.The Accidental Public Servant
Author: Nasir El Rufai
3. Bom Boy
Author: Yewande Omotosho
4. Americanah
Author: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
5. There Was a Country: A Personal History of Biafra
Author: Chinua Achebe
6. Amina
Author: Mohammed Umar
7. The Virgin of Flames
Author: Chris Abani.
PLEASE NOTE- numbering as above do not signify position.
*Feel free to add yours.

(1) (Reply)

Books On Nigerian History, Or Regional Nigerian History (Civil War Version) / Thread For Harry Potter Lovers By Pamcode / The Third Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.