Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Tag And Ask - Forum Games (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tag And Ask (716674 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Tag And Describe. / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2016
I have reduced the list to 5 as against the original 10 planned. What do you think.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'm writing on both. The Non-phallus stimulation To Orgasm (For Men) is in it's conclusive phases. I'm still piecing the skeletal frames of The Best Phrasemakers To Grace NL In Recent Times And I'll need your input. I want to make it as less subjective as possible by including writers outside my circle.
there are lots of them in politics session. I will give a few names, u will have to look them up to see if they meet up with your standard.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
I have reduced the list to 5 as against the original 10 planned. What do you think.
u couldn't get 10 or what? cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:
u couldn't get 10 or what? cheesy
Lolz, it's a Trick, darl. I did it on purpose. Because I want it a tad controversial. cheesy cheesy cheesy But I'll try and get the very best five.
firstEVA:
there are lots of them in politics session. I will give a few names, u will have to look them up to see if they meet up with your standard.
Not my standard. Just the minimum acceptable standards.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz, it's a Trick, darl. I did it on purpose. Because I want it a tad controversial. cheesy cheesy cheesy But I'll try and get the very best five. Not my standard. Just the minimum acceptable standards.

Would definitely be controversial, people will come up with their own lists. It's unfortunate u are the judge, u ought to top the list.

Then my dear postman
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2016
I have selected two, you'll give me two other to check on and I'll do a wild survey for the other. I've given you my two nominees already.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
I have selected two, you'll give me two other to check on and I'll do a wild survey for the other. I've given you my two nominees already.
you told me 3, are u eliminating the one who duelled lifebitch?
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:

Would definitely be controversial, people will come up with their own lists. It's unfortunate u are the judge, u ought to top the list.

Then my dear postman
Postman isn't a nairalander. I think he has created only two topics and has too few posts to make the cut. He shouldn't be on the list.... That reminds me, what section is appropriate to post it?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Postman isn't a nairalander. I think he has created only two topics and has too few posts to make the cut. He shouldn't be on the list.... That reminds me, what section is appropriate to post it?
wicked,
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

When I finish lauging, I will give u an answer, lol grin rotfllmao
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:
you told me 3, are u eliminating the one who duelled lifebitch?
Yes, only to make it less biased. I can't have 5 nominees and 3 will be of my following.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Yes, only to make it less biased. I can't have 5 nominees and 3 will be of my following.
mynd. 44 is very good. Did u read his work on fish brain? Twas epic
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:
wicked,
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

When I finish lauging, I will give u an answer, lol grin rotfllmao
lolz, but it's the fact. The few posts and one of the topics attached to his moniker were of my efforts back when I used his handle to thrash Ghanaians and South Africans. That's before I created this very substitute handle.
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:
mynd. 44 is very good. Did u read his work on fish brain? Twas epic
I didn't, I wasn't impressed with his email correspondence with me few days ago. He doesn't make it.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=Lezzlie post=42488813] I didn't, I wasn't impressed with his email correspondence with me few days ago.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie, perhaps i'm missing it, u said "phrase makers" hmmmm, that would be tough for me.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie llook up s h y m m 3 x
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:
hahahah. Maybe I was carried away, loll. Here's a link https://www.nairaland.com/1588732/women-fishlike-behaviours
I remember, long time ago. I read it. The story is greater than the literary efforts in which it was conveyed.

Learn to differentiate an amazing story from the literary drapes it is covered with. The story is spell bound and the narrative is great but his employment of words are just average.

He will not even shadow that list even if I take it to 10.

Is that all he's got?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
I remember, long time ago. I read it. The story is greater than the literary efforts in which it was conveyed.

Learn to differentiate an amazing story from the literary drapes it is covered with. The story is spell bound and the narrative is great but his employment of words are just average.

He will not even shadow that list even if I take it to 10.

Is that all he's got?
I agree. On a second read, it was just plain.
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:
Lezzlie llook up s h y m m. 3 x
I know him. Stays in the UK. Good writer too but he loves substandard spellings and use of so many informalities.

**modified***

E.G , ya, ain't, etc
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
I know him. Stays in the UK. Good writer too but he loves substandard spellings and use of so many informalities.
there's this guy in family session always fighting feminists, forgotten his moniker
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:
there's this guy in family session always fighting feminists, forgotten his moniker
Think please, I need to have that one.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Think please, I need to have that one.
dînachi
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:
dînac.hi
sounds familiar, give me a few minutes to check him out.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
sounds familiar, give me a few minutes to check him out.
ok.
Later then, I want to take a break.
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:
ok.
Alright dear, I went through his posts and topic. He is good. I'll do a lengthy check later.

I like his political leaning too. grin
Re: Tag And Ask by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Tag a member and be tagged, i was a bit lost of what this thread was about..
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Tag a member and be tagged, i was a bit lost of what this thread was about..
lolz grin grin grin Bro, the thread is as dead as last Christmas. We're just using it for idle convo without making a nuisance of any living thread.
Re: Tag And Ask by Lezzlie(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
firstEVA:
ok.
Yeah, I'm back to base after a 3hr journey. Back to better better network coverage and a better atmosphere.

What are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
lolz grin grin grin Bro, the thread is as dead as last Christmas. We're just using it for idle convo without making a nuisance of any living thread.

yeah, i noticed too
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ok , I heard everything...those two birds chirping alone in the 760th floor.

And they plotted, and schemed...one didnt particularly like me being around. It seemed to be the male. I felt it was the male cos he was doing most of the talking with a louder chirp. He seemed to be planing on something with the help of the other bird.

They asked after eachother, how they were feeling and how their day went...hmmm! And they seem to come here to get away from the rest of the flock and to make some of their plans. Probably one of the reasons the male doesnt want me around.

They even took off an 'n' to keep their plan hidden from me.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
Yeah, I'm back to base after a 3hr journey. Back to better better network coverage and a better atmosphere.

What are you doing?
great. Happy new month
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 01, 2016
postmann:
Ok , I heard everything...those two birds chirping alone in 760th floor.

And they plotted, and schemed...one didnt particularly like me being around. It seemed to be the male. I felt it was the male cos he was doing most of the talking with a louder chirp. He seemed to be planing on something with the help of the other bird.

They asked after eachother, how they were feeling and how their day went...hmmm! And they seem to come here to get away from the rest of the flock and to make some of their plans. Probably one of the reasons the male doesnt want me around.

They even took off an 'n' to keep their plan hidden from me.

missed u for real

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (790) (Reply)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.