Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Impeachment Season!!! Fayose Should Watch His Mouth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Season!!! Fayose Should Watch His Mouth (903 Views)

Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths / Fayose Should Be Arrested About Chibok Girls’ Whereabouts – Igbokwe, Others / Governor Fayose Should Come And See This Ooo...lol(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment Season!!! Fayose Should Watch His Mouth by KnowAll(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Atfer a lull of about 5 years Nigerians woke up yesterday morning with d impeachment of Nyako. I would say d penchance of this rutheless way of grabbing power has become fashionable once again. In d light of this new fad in town Ayo Fayose should watch his utterances especially to APC as his new regime commencing from oct 2014 might be stiffled b4 he even start ruling by d majority of the APC members assembly.

If I were Fayose, I would watch my utterances becos I know he would not want to be d first Governor impeached twice. A word like they say is good 4 d wise.
Re: Impeachment Season!!! Fayose Should Watch His Mouth by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Let me tell you what you don't understand... APC lawmakers in Ekiti are hungry and broke.... They were being sidelined throughout the economic terror reign of Fayemi..according to one of them they're so broke that they can't finance local government councillorship elections.... So even if APC wants to pursue impeachment through them....what will be their motivation... Money?.... What will make them resolute to carry out the impeachment process?.. Nothing! At least not to bring another satanic government like Fayemi's own through APC! Never! Rather they'd collect the money and pledge allegiance to the fayose administration knowing fully well they'd well catered for!

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment Season!!! Fayose Should Watch His Mouth by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2014
^^^

Re: Impeachment Season!!! Fayose Should Watch His Mouth by bloodykiller: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2014
we impeach clueless govs and not fresh gov.

so Go and die

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Season!!! Fayose Should Watch His Mouth by C0llynzO2: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2014
The same Fayose that has the overwhelming support of the grassroot?
Those APC lawmakers will be recalled home by their people before they even dream of starting the impeachment process.

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment Season!!! Fayose Should Watch His Mouth by idupaul: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
smartchoice: Let me tell you what you don't understand... APC lawmakers in Ekiti are hungry and broke.... They were being sidelined throughout the economic terror reign of Fayemi..according to one of them they're so broke that they can't finance local government councillorship elections.... So even if APC wants to pursue impeachment through them....what will be their motivation... Money?.... What will make them resolute to carry out the impeachment process?.. Nothing! At least not to bring another satanic government like Fayemi's own through APC! Never! Rather they'd collect the money and pledge allegiance to the fayose administration knowing fully well they'd well catered for!

Were U born with the organ called a BRAIN at all?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Season!!! Fayose Should Watch His Mouth by ibrahym47(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
C0llynzO2: The same Fayose that has the overwhelming support of the grassroot?
Those APC lawmakers will be recalled home by their people before they even dream of starting the impeachment process.
tell me d last time a Nigeria politician care about those who elected them. Stop reasoning with your an*s

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Pilot – He Is 19! / Nigerians Wake Up / Students On FG Scholarship Begging For Food In Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.