Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

5 Things You Can't Change About A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Can't Change About A Guy (664 Views)

7 Things You Can Never Change About Men / The 4 Types Of Guys You Can't Change (so Stop Trying) / PHOTO: 2015, Something Must Change About The Ways Ladies Snap Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Can't Change About A Guy by DSuperWoman(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
So we all know relationships are about sacrifices (I can literally hear all the ladies holla yes oh... Iolz) but whether we like it or not a man will be a man, he is not clay that you can just mould into what you want, a man will be a man accept him the way he is end of story.

1. Checking Out Other Women

Just because your Guy looks at other women doesn’t mean that he’s not still interested in you. Men are visual creatures and it really doesn’t mean anything at all, I promise. Just brush it off. Or, if it really hurts your feelings and brings out your inner-green-eyed monster, just tell yourself: “He’s probably comparing other women to how beautiful I am today!” And be honest: You check out other guys too, so you know it’s harmless!

2. His Style

Some guys just have a certain style that they like and that is one of the things you can’t change about him, but some guys are open to change. If you don’t like his style, just say something. Or cut the crap and buy him something you do like.

3. His Sports Obsession…

I don't even understand why ladies would even try to change this. Most guys worship sports and they were probably like that when you met them. My advice is if... For the complete article click the link. http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2014/06/5-things-you-just-cant-change-about-guy.html?m=1
Re: 5 Things You Can't Change About A Guy by eminemkayc: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
ok

(1) (Reply)

Hw Will U Take A Proposal On A Phone? / Women Are Priceless Jewelries / Is This Statement Really Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.