Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Christianity To Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christianity To Islam (2331 Views)

My Road From Christianity To Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Ahlul-Bayt TV Nigerian Shia Presenter:Reveals Journey From Christianity To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I should be asking you....Ignoramous like you are fast in eating hokum, but you will never eat your gibberish alone u try as hard as possible in transferring it to other ignoramous around.

You believe in the unexplainable tale of trinity,

you believe in the sacrifice of fools (blood sacrifice) that without it Yahweh cannot forgive your sins

you believe jesus is God almighty when the bible is against that notion (even jesus himself is against that notion)

you believe in the ressurection myth, when actually you cant prove my thread wrong.

you believe the bible is inerrant despite all the glaring absurdities in it.

you believe paul despite telling you the he is a liar.

you believe in trinity when actually u cannot prove it from the bible.

And soo on and so fort. among all those gibberish/hokum/taradiddle you believed in, you tried to force it into my oesophagus and times without number i told you i dont suck them.

Better still you can prove all those point here...and if you cant please review your life and give it to God Almighty who created Jesus including you.

I will rather give my life to God the same person jesus gave his life to.

Zechariah 14:9 (NIV)
The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On thatday there will be one LORD , and his name the only name .

Who will be the only ONE LORD? Jesus or is father?

To God belong all praise and worship, i call upon the God that jesus himself used to ask of help
in other word, you want to save yourself without the word of God.it is your choice.
Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
malvisguy212: in other word, you want to save yourself without the word of God.it is your choice.

What word of God? the word of God that you yourself never believed.

God said he doesnt desire sacrifice you said he is lying.. who are we going to believe btw u and him

3 Likes

Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

God said he doesnt desire sacrifice you said he is lying.. who are we going to believe btw u and him
John 1:1-14New International Version (NIV) The Word Became Flesh 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was
God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has
been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the
darkness has not overcome[a] it. 6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that
through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as
a witness to the light. 9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the
world was made through him, the world
did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not
receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name,
he gave the right to become children of
God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a
husband’s will, but born of God. 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his
glory, the glory of the one and only Son,
who came from the Father, full of grace
and truth.

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
^^ one on the reasons why i hate replying u...u just dont address my point.

are you this deluded?

3 Likes

Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rilwayne001: ^^ one on the reasons why i hate replying u...u just dont address my point.

are you this deluded?
the book of john say jesus was the light of the world.
Genesis1:1-3 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was
over the surface of the deep, and the
Spirit of God was hovering over the
waters. 3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light
from the darkness.
jesus was in the beginning, When God say the WORD"let there be light",the word became active, JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
malvisguy212: the book of john say jesus was the light of the world.
Genesis1:1-3 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was
over the surface of the deep, and the
Spirit of God was hovering over the
waters. 3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light
from the darkness.
jesus was in the beginning, When God say the WORD"let there be light",the word became active, JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD.

If we are to follow your assertion here.... who created the light according to the bolded
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

If we are to follow your assertion here.... who created the light according to the bolded

this will be my last post to you.GOD SPEAK JESUS NOT CREATE, HE SPEAK THE WORD.
Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
malvisguy212: this will be my last post to you.GOD SPEAK JESUS NOT CREATE, HE SPEAK THE WORD.

Msheew...is God still speaking Jesus now?

Where is Jesus right now? is he still inside God? angry
Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
And this was my initial claim, but you never attempt it....abegg go and sleep joor

Rilwayne001:

Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

bible say"without him[jesus]nothin that is made will be made"this mean...without the word of God nothin in this world will be made.The day God speak the word, jesus became active,in the old testament,the prophet start there message like this"the word of God came to me.or thus say the Lord" but in the new testament it say"and the word became flash and dwell among us" this mean the word of God [jesus]became flash and live among us as human.
All this things, your prophet don't know it,he is like the ethiopian eunuch who read the bible without understanding it,YOU NEED TO CONFESS JESUS AND BE SAVE.
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2014
Rilwayne001: And this was my initial claim, but you never attempt it....abegg go and sleep joor

you are ignorance,the bible say"to obey is better than sacrifice" he never reject sacrifice.abel, abraham, isaac, jacob and many more give sacrifice to God, did God reject it?even you guys, muslim, you kill sheep every year, did you mean Allah reject it?
Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2014
malvisguy212: you are ignorance,the bible say"to obey is better than sacrifice" he never reject sacrifice.abel, abraham, isaac, jacob and many more give sacrifice to God, did God reject it? [s] even you guys, muslim, you kill sheep every year, did you mean Allah reject it [/s]

When jesus say:
“If you had known what these words mean, ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the innocent.” (Matthew 12:7).

Do u know what those words mean ^^

also .

Jesus says: “Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’” (Matthew 9:13).

What do u learn about this verse ^^

This is what the OT have to say:

“Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? TO ACT JUSTLY AND TO LOVE MERCY AND TO WALK HUMBLY WITH YOUR GOD.” (Micah 6:7-8.

God has shown us what is good and it is not sacrifice. What is good is to act justly and to love mercy...

2 Likes

Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2014
malvisguy212: bible say"without him[jesus]nothin that is made will be made"this mean...without the word of God nothin in this world will be made.The day God speak the word, jesus became active,in the old testament,the prophet start there message like this"the word of God came to me.or thus say the Lord" but in the new testament it say"and the word became flash and dwell among us" this mean the word of God [jesus]became flash and live among us as human.
All this things, your prophet don't know it,he is like the ethiopian eunuch who read the bible without understanding it,YOU NEED TO CONFESS JESUS AND BE SAVE.

You never answered my questions, it is only 3...please go back and answer them.

then i will reply this..

here are my question one again..

Rilwayne001:

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

When jesus say:
“If you had known what these words mean, ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the innocent.” (Matthew 12:7).

Do u know what those words mean ^^

also .

Jesus says: “Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’” (Matthew 9:13).

What do u learn about this verse ^^

This is what the OT have to say:

“Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? TO ACT JUSTLY AND TO LOVE MERCY AND TO WALK HUMBLY WITH YOUR GOD.” (Micah 6:7-8.

God has shown us what is good and it is not sacrifice. What is good is to act justly and to love mercy...
the teacher of the law and the pharisees,they desire sacrifice more than mercy.
Matthew 12:7. After this defence of His disciples, He shows the Pharisees that in judging them as they had done theywere animated by a perverse disposition. He shows how they were destitute of the compassionate love which God requires in Hosea 6:6, while their thoughts were exclusively directed to sacrifice and ceremonial religion generally. you are canalminded man.
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You never answered my questions, it is only 3...please go back and answer them.

then i will reply this..

here are my question one again..

this question is dumb,jesus say"i and my father are one"meaning God and his word are one,the mystery has already been unveil.the bible say he is the firstborn amoung all things, meaning the first word is the firstborn which is jesus.
Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2014
malvisguy212: the teacher of the law and the pharisees,they desire sacrifice more than mercy.
Matthew 12:7. After this defence of His disciples, He shows the Pharisees that in judging them as they had done theywere animated by a perverse disposition. He shows how they were destitute of the compassionate love which God requires in Hosea 6:6, while their thoughts were exclusively directed to sacrifice and ceremonial religion generally. you are canalminded man.

The simple question you never attempt here is that.

Doed Yahweh desire sacrifice?

If yes, Kindly explain what he meant in hosea 6:6..

If no, kindly explain why he would want Jesus as sacrifice for sin.

meanwhile can you please explain what yahwe was saying here:

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2014
malvisguy212: this question is dumb,

The question is not dumb rather you are...and the best thing for you is to address it instead of beating around the bush..

if jesus is the literal word of God, where is him right now?

is he inside God?

malvisguy212: jesus say"i and my father are one"meaning God and his word are one,

Answer my question please..

malvisguy212: the mystery has already been unveil.the bible say he is the firstborn amoung all things, meaning the first word is the firstborn which is jesus.

Answer my question..

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2014
malvisguy212: do you know what is foreshadowing? event that happen but God use it to showcase what He will do in the future.isaiah 46. God declare the end from the beginning, meaning there is foreshadowing in the book of genesis,what is God tryin to tell us there? Why will he create the world in 6days and REST on the seventh day? I highlight how God told the children of isreal to rest every seventh day, month and year,6days of creation mean man has 6000thousand years to live on the earth,[ remember a thousand year is like yesterday in God calendar,2peter 2:8.] and the seventh day which God rest is the millanea reign of Christ.DID YOU THINK GOD JUST SAY" I DECLARE THE END FROM THE BEGINNING" JUST TO WAST SPACE?I don't expect you to understand the deep thing of God, you must first confess your sin.

God is reaching out to the world through his word jesus.
now we have heard you. lets rest. afterall God rested. i will do that now. enuf of a chitty chat with you.

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

The question is not dumb rather you are...and the best thing for you is to address it instead of beating around the bush..

if jesus is the literal word of God, where is him right now?

is he inside God?

Answer my question please..

Answer my question..
bible say he was dead and risen and he live forevermore.jesus is alive.your question is dumb.
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:

The simple question you never attempt here is that.

Doed Yahweh desire sacrifice?

If yes, Kindly explain what he meant in hosea 6:6..

If no, kindly explain why he would want Jesus as sacrifice for sin.

meanwhile can you please explain what yahwe was saying here:
jesus dead was a ransom to mankind, God dos not desire sacrifice, he even say"to obey is better than sacrifice " ransom mean pay the price,jesus pay for our sin, sin that He[jesus] was innocent of,HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CHURCH SAY THE CONGREGATION SHOULD BRING SACRIFICE? Jesus has already pay the price for us. But you see the muslim kill ram every year, for what? Sacrifice,you are just pointing the wrong doin of islam.
Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
malvisguy212: bible say he was dead and risen
Jesus was not dead, the resurrection myth is a balderdash...until you can prove me wrong, this claim is useless.

malvisguy212: and he live forevermore.jesus is alive.

And i said, is he living inside his father since he is the word of his father?

malvisguy212: your question is dumb.

Poo.....you are the dumb here sire..

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
malvisguy212: jesus dead was a ransom to mankind, God dos not desire sacrifice, he even say"to obey is better than sacrifice " ransom mean pay the price,jesus pay for our sin, sin that He[jesus] was innocent of,HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CHURCH SAY THE CONGREGATION SHOULD BRING SACRIFICE? Jesus has already pay the price for us. But you see the muslim kill ram every year, for what? Sacrifice,you are just pointing the wrong doin of islam.
Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
malvisguy212: jesus dead was a ransom to mankind, God dos not desire sacrifice, he even say"to obey is better than sacrifice " ransom mean pay the price,jesus pay for our sin, sin that He[jesus] was innocent of,HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CHURCH SAY THE CONGREGATION SHOULD BRING SACRIFICE? Jesus has already pay the price for us. But you see the muslim kill ram every year, for what? Sacrifice,you are just pointing the wrong doin of islam.

Mtsheeew....in other word jesus blood was the sacrificial blood in atononing your sins?

bikkoo
Re: Christianity To Islam by malvisguy212: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
Rilwayne001: Jesus was not dead, the resurrection myth is a balderdash...until you can prove me wrong, this claim is useless.

And i said, is he living inside his father since he is the word of his father?

Poo.....you are the dumb here sire..
you ask question about the deep thing of God,if you are a child of God, you will know all this, but you're not, do you realy think God cannot have a son?you are full of insult,and anger,that the sprite of islam.thank you for your time...... Shalom.
Re: Christianity To Islam by Rilwayne001: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
malvisguy212: you ask question about the deep thing of God,if you are a child of God, you will know all this, but you're not, do you realy think God cannot have a son?you are full of insult,and anger,that the sprite of islam.thank you for your time...... Shalom.

Mstheew...undecided .whenever they av no reasonable explanation for there delusions, they tell you, you will never understand until you believe jesus died for your sins. And when you ask about the sin they are talking about..which God accept such blood sacrifice? is the God a bloodsucking moster? any prove to show that the OT God really desire blood sacrifice?
They start to blab without addressing the issue.

I showed you prove in the bible times without nunber that God doesnot want your blood sacrifice if not that you show mercy to your neighbour and humble yourself in the presence of God. What other things do you want.?

all you kip sayin Jesus is equivalent to his father, and i ask a question the other time which you actually pervert, lemne ask again.

Zechariah 14:9 — And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Who will be this ^^ one Lord..? Jesus or Yahwe

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by DMainMan: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2014
babylolaroy:
i surmise that if this your 'God' didnt rest, he would break down. that means the creation was such an ordeal, he would not last long if he didnt slow down.
astaghfirullah. really you guys belittle God and you know next to nothing about his might. you even repeated rest using the upper cases. seriously for once, try to study ur bible in its original language, not English which is handed down to you this way with wrong interpretations. i am nt even sure many christian know in what language it was revealed.

I sent u a PM and u didnt even reply. I told u guys not to waste time here as these people just want u to b arguing blindly. Use your time wisely.

I have a female friend 'non muslim' who really wants to know abt Islam .. i av tried convincing but not so free with her cos of her gender.

Since u ar a female, i think u ar in best position of convincing her as there ar some feminine things which am kind of shy to discuss.

Instead of arguing wit these people who solely came here to mock us, y not transfer your prowess to her as she sincerely wants to know about Islam. So reply my PM so I can give u her contact.

May ALLAH (SWT) guide, forgive us all and accept our good deeds. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Christianity To Islam by babylolaroy(f): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
DMainMan:

I sent u a PM and u didnt even reply. I told u guys not to waste time here as these people just want u to b arguing blindly. Use your time wisely.

I have a female friend 'non muslim' who really wants to know abt Islam .. i av tried convincing but not so free with her cos of her gender.

Since u ar a female, i think u ar in best position of convincing her as there ar some feminine things which am kind of shy to discuss.

Instead of arguing wit these people who solely came here to mock us, y not transfer your prowess to her as she sincerely wants to know about Islam. So reply my PM so I can give u her contact.

May ALLAH (SWT) guide, forgive us all and accept our good deeds. Amin
mashaaAllah. i have replied ur pm.
Re: Christianity To Islam by chiedu7: 1:43am On Aug 19, 2014
JESUS IS CALLED GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a[b] child is born, unto us a son is given[/b]: and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Re: Christianity To Islam by chiedu7: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
WIth Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Hamas, ISIS killing people; does anybody still call islam peaceful?
Re: Christianity To Islam by cloudstar: 5:39am On Aug 29, 2014
chiedu7: WIth Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Hamas, ISIS killing people; does anybody still call islam peaceful?

One must be a lunatic to claim that the teaching in the Quran and Al-Hadiths are peaceful. Can there be peaceful Muslims? Yes! To be a peaceful Muslim means you don't interpret the jihad verses in the Quran and Hadiths literally.
Re: Christianity To Islam by true2god: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2014
cloudstar:

One must be a lunatic to claim that the teaching in the Quran and Al-Hadiths are peaceful. Can there be peaceful Muslims? Yes! To be a peaceful Muslim means you don't interpret the jihad verses in the Quran and Hadiths literally.
A muslims is only peaceful when he found himself a minority in a place (like the US and Europe) but the same muslim man wil be violent towards non-muslims if he find himself in pakistan, sudan, iraq, iran, saudi arabia, egypt etc.

Mathematically and logically, the violence (or peaceful) tendency is a function of place.

V=f{p}.....if p>0
v=violence
p=place

1 Like

Re: Christianity To Islam by truthman2012(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
tbaba1234: Is it not a sin to lie?? Is that what your religion preaches??

Bukhari 6:298
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "No child is born except on Al-Fitra (Islam) and then his parents make him Jewish, Christian or Magian, as an animal produces a perfect young animal: do you see any part of its body amputated?" Then he rec

'The religion of pure Islamic Faith (Hanifa),(i.e. to worship none but Allah), The pure Allah's Islamic nature with which He (Allah) has created mankind. Let There be no change in Allah's religion (i.e. to join none in Allah's worship). That is the straight religion; but most of men know not..." (30.30)

Bukhari was right in that hadith because it favours islam but if he said something not expected of a prophet about Muhammad, the same Bukhari is not authentic, abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am Now A Muslim – Imo Traditional Ruler / Islam And Changing Times? / We Let Muslims Celebrate Eid El Kabir In Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.