Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate (17437 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Willy1willy: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Thank God this Devil paradise called Nigeria, full of dirty stinking Hausa/Fulanis and Fraudulent Yorubas is on her final days.

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by wordcat(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2014
dozzzybaba: Continue to deceive yourself.

If i were you i'l tell all those greedy ibo governors to start building refugee camps.

Nigeria is changing and nearing its eventual collapse. The aboki's are about to violently flush you out of their land, the yorubas are tired of you, your southsouth neighbhours dont trust you. Dont you think it is high time you ibos start goingback to iboland?

Aboki Can Do Anything except To Call For Nigeria's Disintegration.

FYI, The Aboki Youths said Non-indigene and not just Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by sweetguy10(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2014
This won't be good , I have relatives in the North and they have spend the whole of their lives there , these people have numerous assets . Amidst the previous religious killings and Inter ethnic wars, they were told to please come back home but Iya Kano said that is where her life is . She asked the olori ebi how they want her to start another life elsewhere at age 58plus .

Not in support of this breakdown , all we need is peace and to understand each other so as to facilitate better governance and balanced share of power among tribes .

#mycent

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2014
Icudkill:

Such a FOOL..
wat du u stand to gain from arewa republic.
is it not thesame buhari and ibb, who contributed in plummeting this country into this unending spiral of chaos with their cohorts, that'll still take up the reigns of power in your so called arewa republic.
wat wud be your source of revenue?
hw wud the populace fare, wit d gargantuan level of unemployment in that region?
hw would you go about international trade.
poverty and illiteracy in nigeria, are concentrated and maximal in the north..
almajiris roam evrywer, aboki's are touts in evry city, the state of infrastructure in the north is nothing to write home about...
yet u come here to rant about an arewa republic, because d igbo's are agitating for an independent country also..
granting the north independence would be the final piece left of the puzzle left to transform it into its impending fate of becoming a BARREN WASTELAND!!!

BLOODY IGNORAMUSES

How Arewa Republic survives is none of your effin business. Just send plenty Luxirious buses to come and pack thousands of your inyamiri brothers in the north who have had the previledge to survive in the north.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2014
FakeJews: Can't wait to see a bloody war between hausa and the bantus(ibos)
but they didn't specify whom they will attack, it was stated that non-northerners, I suppose anago1000 is in the north also, you better start packing your apere to osogbo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Let the Balkanization begin. Fully supported.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2014
sweetguy10: This won't be good , I have relatives in the North and they have spend the whole of their lives there , these people have numerous assets . Amidst the previous religious killings and Inter ethnic wars, they were told to please come back home but Iya Kano said that is where her life is . She asked the olori ebi how they want her to start another life elsewhere at age 58plus .

Not in support of this breakdown , all we need is peace and to understand each other so as to facilitate better governance and balanced share of power among tribes .

#mycent
tell the muslim that.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by collynzo2(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2014
sweetguy10: This won't be good , I have relatives in the North and they have spend the whole of their lives there , these people have numerous assets . Amidst the previous religious killings and Inter ethnic wars, they were told to please come back home but Iya Kano said that is where her life is . She asked the olori ebi how they want her to start another life elsewhere at age 58plus .

#mycent
You don't support disintegration because of your shortsighted relatives who put all their eggs in one basket far away from home knowing how volatile the nation called Nigeria is?
Just know that the world we live in is a brutal one and people pay for their mistakes and foolishness.
I didn't make it so, God did!

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2014

#mycent
tell the muslim that. And if they dont bomb ur house

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Anago1000 aka Mr tunde salami will have to relocate his shrine in abuja to osogbo. Omo, this one na bad market ooo grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by dozzzybaba: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2014
wordcat:

Aboki Can Do Anything except To Call For Nigeria's Disintegration.

FYI, The Aboki Youths said Non-indigene and not just Igbos.
You are still deceiving youself.

We all know that their message is specifically targeted at the ibos. What is the ratio of the Ijaws, Yorubas, Efiks etc living in hausaland in contrast to that of the ibos ?

The ibos make up the highest number of internally displaced persons in Nigeria. Its high time you lot start heading back home.

A yoruba man would be happy to go back to Yorubaland, an Ijaw man would be happy to go back to the Niger delta. It is only an ibo man that will weep & wail whenever he is deported back home

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by waternogetenemy: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2014
aumeehn: u re soo naive bro..how can you say dat @dah bolded....dere re over 100,000 igbos in Adamawa state only not to talk of kano and other states....lemme tell you the population ov igboss in the north is allmost 1.2mil besides hausa's dat live in the south re not rich while d igbos in the north re rich u see wen u kill a poor man u wont get any benefit buh to kill a rich man and inherit his hard earn money is wah we re talking bout....mtswew infact let dem start my two igbo neigbours re d ones dat ill suffer cus i ill make life unbearable for them......!!!! Banzaye!

arewafederation:you are the posterboy for ignorance, for every 1 northern in the east, there are more than 8 easterns in the north. all this village confined re....tards never cease to amaze one.

anago1000: you are the posterboy for ignorance, for every 1 northern in the east, there are more than 8 easterns in the north. all this village confined re....tards never cease to amaze one.

Keep calling everbody from the South Igbos. Like, i said, there are more Northerners in the east than igbos in the North. Just stop preaching and carry out ur threat. We have nothing more to discuss.

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Willy1willy: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Let the Balkanization begin. Fully supported.
I dey happy too much,
100% in support of AREWA REPUBLIC

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Faun(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Wow! This is wonderful news, and I hope they carry it out, so we have a good reason to start throwing out their useless tribesmen who populate our states as gatemen, beggars, street loafers, barrow pushers and almajiris.
If there's any of my people still living in the North, they'll have just themselves to answer to.
But thank heavens I know no one who lives there. That should make my maltreatment of worthless Northerners in my region even sweeter.

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2014
Arewa fails to understand that their are more northerners down here.

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2014
kentozybee: who wanted u black goats in our country before, u migrated from niger nd countries like Sudan, Chad we no resemble at all to split Na im beta nd come carry all ur almajiris comot here oo

I'm presesntly in Sabon Gari, Kano taking a survey on the inyamiris who can't survive in the east unfortunately, they have no choice but to return to their cursed lands. I just de ity some of them.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by dozzzybaba: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2014

#mycent
Tell your Iya Kano that her mates her selling their clothes and gold at Idumota market. Tell her that The Tejuoso international market will open soon. Tell her that the Kante Market in Abeokuta is now blosooming with plenty Adire traders.

Ajo ole da bi ile
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Willy1willy:
I dey happy too much,
Am sure your Religion of 'Peace' will allow other Northerners to practice their chosen religion. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

I'm presesntly in Sabon Gari, Kano taking a survey on the inyamiris who can't survive in the east unfortunately, they have no choice but to return to their cursed lands. I just de ity some of them.
we gat your brothers flooding here with loads of trailers, as you do over there, we will get as much northerners down here grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Willy1willy: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2014
@arewafederation,
I'm for anything that will bring the end of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by ibdeals1(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by collynzo2(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Am sure your Religion of 'Peace' will allow other Northerners to practice their chosen religion. tongue
There will be a total Genocide on christians in Arewa repubilc, unless they convert or fight to the end.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by wordcat(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
dozzzybaba: You are still deceiving youself.

We all know that their message is specifically targeted at the ibos. What is the ratio of the Ijaws, Yorubas, Efiks etc living in hausaland in contrast to that of the ibos ?

The ibos make up the highest number of internally displaced persons in Nigeria. Its high time you lot start heading back home.

A yoruba man would be happy to go back to Yorubaland, an Ijaw man would be happy to go back to the Niger delta. It is only an ibo man that will weep & wail whenever he is deported back home

Aboki can NEVER calls for nigeria's disintegration.

Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2014
If arewa like, let them start the killing today, we will make sure you get a substantial amount of your dead brothers, abi what do you guys think you are?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Faun(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

I'll be heading to Ohaji Egbema in the weekend to take stock of the thousands of abokis who populate the place in their makeshift tents (shipped down in 911 lorries) because they couldn't survive the Boko Haram in their region anymore.
I just dey pity them especially because they'll have nowhere else to run when the bloodshed begins. They can't head home because they know the Boko Superstars will send them on a Disneyland trip to Hell.
Pray for your hungry brothers, my dear.

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by agriboom: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Keep calling everbody from the South Igbos. Like, i said, there are more Northerners in the east than igbos in the North. Just stop preaching and carry out ur threat. We have nothing more to discuss.

It seems you mistake Nigeriens for northerners, most of them are the guards, shoe men etc, most northerners are the traders even though petty, even in the north most guards are Nigeriens but because they are, or speak Hausa you wouldn't know that.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2:
There will be a total Genocide on christians in Arewa repubilc, unless they convert or fight to the end.
My dear that question was very challenging for him as a potential suspect(Bokoharam) wink
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Willy1willy: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Am sure your Religion of 'Peace' will allow other Northerners to practice their chosen religion. tongue
There is nothing peace in Islam.
The only help is to fully support Berom people, to do the normal head counting of Hausa and Fulani people.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by collynzo2(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Faun:

I'll be heading to Ohaji Egbema in the weekend to take stock of the thousands of abokis who populate the place with their makeshift tents (shipped down in 911 lorries) because they couldn't survive the Boko Haram in their region anymore.
I just dey pity them especially because they'll have nowhere else to run when the bloodshed begins. They can't head home because they know the Boko Superstars will send them on a Disneyland trip to Hell.
Pray for your hungry brothers, my dear.
Hahaha I can't wait for the hectares of land they occupy along PH-Owerri road and Amawausa in Owerri to be cleared and put to better use.
We can't wait!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2014
swedbase:

You must have this for a brain you idiotic coward whoruba agbero
. . . and you must have a skull compressed like this hence the adverse effect on your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2014
Willy1willy:
There is nothing peace in Islam.
The only help is to fully support Berom people, to do the normal head counting of Hausa and Fulani people.
Are you from Jos?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2014
mhizenugu: Smh, your stupidity is legendary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / EFCC: We Stopped Sunday Karim From Traveling Abroad Over Arms Scandal / Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.