Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 (5585 Views)

Peugeot 306- The Good & Bad Sides Of It. / Peugeot 306 And Nigerian Community / How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin
NewIdeas: Thanks guys,i have really learned alot from you all.nice day
grin

See OP don take off grin

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
CityNG:

Eeya....pele Ikenna, are you still mad from our previous encounter? Does this mean you're going to have your cohort ban me again grin

City "aka Dream Killer" NG grin

This thread might be the last thread I'd argue/debate with you because you don't argue convincingly, instead, you bring threats and irrelevant issues outside the topic of debate into a simple arguement/debate. The last thing I will also do is to ban anyone who sticks to the rules in this section for I am not a sentimental person neither do I dish out bans at the slightest ish.
suit your self.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by thegame(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
CityNG:

3) The classic ones are a thing of joy. The newer ones are bland, boring and unworthy. My opinion and you don't have to agree.

please do not say this again. the only gripe i have against peugeot is that they are expensive to purchase but then again when i compare a camry '12 and a peugeot 508, the peugeot beats it hands down and not to talk of the brand new camry is also expensive on its own. so really, whats the point?
i think peugeots are here to stay if they get into some aggressive marketing like the kias and hyundais. just my opinion anyway
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Emperoh(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
smartchoice: how much you dey take find am.....so I go fit arrange or make calls for you....if its worth it.

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
lomomike:

This thread might be the last thread I'd argue/debate with you because you don't argue convincingly, instead, you bring threats and irrelevant issues outside the topic of debate into a simple arguement/debate. The last thing I will also do is to ban anyone who sticks to the rules in this section for I am not a sentimental person neither do I dish out bans at the slightest ish.
suit your self.

I understand how you must feel but still yet the sun will rise today - lol

Have a nice day.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
thegame:

please do not say this again. the only gripe i have against peugeot is that they are expensive to purchase but then again when i compare a camry '12 and a peugeot 508, the peugeot beats it hands down and not to talk of the brand new camry is also expensive on its own. so really, whats the point?
i think peugeots are here to stay if they get into some aggressive marketing like the kias and hyundais. just my opinion anyway

I agree, it'll be foolish to say it again on this thread seeing how many of you are in a hypochondriac fit already - lol

It's my opinion though so I can't promise that you won't hear me say it on another thread.

Later folks.

PS: get out there and drive your cars will yah lol
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by wisesystem: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
CityNG:

Eeya....pele Ikenna, are you still mad from our previous encounter? Does this mean you're going to have your cohort ban me again grin

City "aka Dream Killer" NG grin

IKENNA 351 has given you his facts, either you disprove him or you concede you you were in too much hurry to discredit the Peugeot brand, you had to falsify information , you ve talked so much about the Peugeot brand but He's raised facts that seem cast in iron and; suddenly you think he's got unfinished business with you. Face the issues he's raised, we are here to learn, not to claim...

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2014
wisesystem:

IKENNA 351 has given you his facts, either you disprove him or you concede you you were in too much hurry to discredit the Peugeot brand, you had to falsify information , you ve talked so much about the Peugeot brand but He's raised facts that seem cast in iron and; suddenly you think he's got unfinished business with you. Face the issues he's raised, we are here to learn, not to claim...

I know how you feel, I really do, but no worries, time heals. You'll get over it eventually.

Have a nice day grin
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by wisesystem: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2014
CityNG:

I know how you feel, I really do, but no worries, time heals. You'll get over it eventually.

Have a nice day grin
D emotional reaction you r waiting for on this thread wont come, you seem not capably of redeeming yourself after its been proved you misinformed us here. How sad, I really thought I was learning so much from your submissions ,which seemed so altruistic and quite informative, sadly I have to go back and double check all you ve said... if its worth the time,since its getting clear your motives aint pure
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2014
wisesystem:
D emotional reaction you r waiting for on this thread wont come, you seem not capably of redeeming yourself after its been proved you misinformed us here. How sad, I really thought I was learning so much from your submissions ,which seemed so altruistic and quite informative, sadly I have to go back and double check all you ve said... if its worth the time,since its getting clear your motives aint pure

Eeyaa pele. It's actually worse than I thought.

But still you'll sort it out as it's a personal issue for you.

Take heart.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by wisesystem: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2014
CityNG:

Eeyaa pele. It's actually worse than I thought.

But still you'll sort it out as it's a personal issue for you.

Take heart.

If that's all you ve got to say to a challenge on your credibility on this thread its fine wiv me.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
wisesystem:

If that's all you ve got to say to a challenge on your credibility on this thread its fine wiv me.

The first mistake you made is that I desire any credibility on Nairaland.

The second mistake you made is that even if I wanted to earn credibility on Nairaland that your opinion on that will ever ever count.

The third mistake is you exposed yourself as someone who lacks good communication skills (what is "wiv"wink, you;r amongst grown men so sit up straight and post with logic.

But other than that I know who you feel but I recommend that you should quickly walk it off and stop wearing your emotions on your sleeves.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by wisesystem: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
CityNG:

The first mistake you made is that I desire any credibility on Nairaland.

The second mistake you made is that even if I wanted to earn credibility on Nairaland that your opinion on that will ever ever count.

The third mistake is you exposed yourself as someone who lacks good communication skills (what is "wiv"wink, you;r amongst grown men so sit up straight and post with logic.

But other than that I know who you feel but I recommend that you should quickly walk it off and stop wearing your emotions on your sleeves.

Looks lyk am the only one still giving you any attention. My fault.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
wisesystem:

Looks lyk am the only one still giving you any attention. My fault.

Eeeyaa, look I'm happily married and I get all the attention I need from my Wife and inner circle of friends of which you're not.

It's sad and pathetic that you come online for attention. A terrible shame if you ask me.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
CityNG:

Eeeyaa, look I'm happily married and I get all the attention I need from my Wife and inner circle of friends of which you're not.

It's sad and pathetic that you come online for attention. A terrible shame if you ask me.

E be like say Ebola don catch you for Nigeria....
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
smartchoice:

E be like say Ebola don catch you for Nigeria....

First, stay on topic, second, why would you choose to make slight of a deadly disease like these?

At least Ebola can be managed and treated, lack of exposure on the other hand especially when it latches on to someone like you can be very hard to treat.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
CityNG:

First, stay on topic, second, why would you choose to make slight of a deadly disease like these?

At least Ebola can be managed and treated, lack of exposure on the other hand especially when it latches on to someone like me can be very hard to treat.
Really? Anyway not my portion IJN.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
smartchoice:
Really? Anyway not my portion IJN.

A very juvenile attempt to falsify a post. Don't worry only fellow folks (and they know they are) with a low IQ will fail to see your trickery. You cannot play fair but have to resort to cheats. This is why we remain a 3rd world nation.

So tell about your version of Jesus that you worship that preaches that you wish evil diseases on other people?

Definitely not my Jesus that preaches love for all mankind especially those that do not have the same ideologies as us.

Luke 5:32 And Jesus answered and said to them, "It is not those who are well who need a physician, but those who are sick. "I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance." grin
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
CityNG you sound like a lonely and an unhappy old man......ciao!

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
smartchoice: CityNG you sound like a lonely and an unhappy old man......ciao!
grin

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
smartchoice: CityNG you sound like a lonely and an unhappy old man......ciao!

Thank you and I take that as a compliment. A common fall back line that says "I got my derrière handed over to me online and I'm sulking".

But don"t worry you'll get over your life's disappointments eventually grin cheesy grin

Regarding ciao - you'll be back, your types always come back, I guarantee it wink
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by filcast(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hey, why all the fighting? Its a happy day!
The best car (and peugeot!) money can buy! The proudest owner around. Bought mine (XU10J4R) in 2009 and have enjoyed every (...well almost every) moment of it and still counting!
But for a nasty collission with a heavily loaded J5 along the Kaduna-zaria express, I wouldn't have appreciated the ruggedity and stability of the Lion. The J5 sommersulted multiple times, my car made do with a 180 degrees swerve. That day I understood the benefit of seatbelt. An act of God though.
The only problem is car is not meant for every road side mechanic.
Listen...I will not sell this car for N2m! All am thinking of is how to restore it to default. Ikenna pls assist me.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Ikenna351(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
filcast: Hey, why all the fighting? Its a happy day!
The best car (and peugeot!) money can buy! The proudest owner around. Bought mine (XU10J4R) in 2009 and have enjoyed every (...well almost every) moment of it and still counting!
But for a nasty collission with a heavily loaded J5 along the Kaduna-zaria express, I wouldn't have appreciated the ruggedity and stability of the Lion. The J5 sommersulted multiple times, my car made do with a 180 degrees swerve. That day I understood the benefit of seatbelt. An act of God though.
Listen...I will not sell this car for N2m! All am thinking of is how to restore it to default. Ikenna pls assist me.

One obvious thing in life is this: You can't do anything meaningful without scaring some people. Just like someone said, "if you are not facing any criticism, even attracting few haters, you can be sure you are not doing something amazing". That's how I will summarize this thread.

filcast,

I thank God for your life. Notwithstanding, that's what Peugeots are known for: Life savers! Been there several times.

Lets discuss your issue in Peugeot house, so that we don't derail this thread.

Ikenna
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by wisesystem: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ikenna351:

One obvious thing in life is this: You can't do anything meaningful without scaring some people. Just like someone said, "if you are not facing any criticism, even attracting few haters, you can be sure you are not doing something amazing". That's how I will summarize this thread.

filcast,

I thank God for your life. Notwithstanding, that's what Peugeots are known for: Life savers! Been there several times.

Lets discuss your issue in Peugeot house, so that we don't derail this thread.

Ikenna

@ IKENNA & FILCAST. Credibly news from credibly people with true first hand experience with the Lion brand. Keep roaring guys!

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2014
filcast: Hey, why all the fighting? Its a happy day!

Excellent measure of good luck, glad to hear that you survived what sounds like a head on collision.

Seat belts are a must and they save lives in some accident.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2014
wisesystem:

@ IKENNA & FILCAST. Credibly news from credibly people with true first hand experience with the Lion brand. Keep roaring guys!

Now that's really funny grin
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Still loving my Peugeot. I'm even saving up for the 308. It's funny when some people lie to make a point. Why claim to have a 505 just to discredit it? Thanks to the informed persons here, we were already beginning to think the dude had a point.
The 206 is my third experience with a Peugeot. Previously drove my old man's 504 and 505 back in the days. Seriously saving up for the brand new 308.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by wisesystem: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Aqva: Still loving my Peugeot. I'm even saving up for the 308. It's funny when some people lie to make a point. Why claim to have a 505 just to discredit it? Thanks to the informed persons here, we were already beginning to think the dude had a point.
The 206 is my third experience with a Peugeot. Previously drove my old man's 504 and 505 back in the days. Seriously saving up for the brand new 308.

Good thing you are not a band wagon follower. Knowing what one wants irrespective of bad media makes all the difference at the end of the day. Over the years the Lion brand has ruled over most parts of the world, the French Makers know this, they've produced cars at each turn that can compete and better their contemporaries and they simply don't have the time to indulge their detractors.

As for the question you asked, its a matter of honour- a quality some simply lack and cant get their head round.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Aqva: Still loving my Peugeot. I'm even saving up for the 308. It's funny when some people lie to make a point. Why claim to have a 505 just to discredit it? Thanks to the informed persons here, we were already beginning to think the dude had a point.

Poverty is a disease. So claiming to own an ordinary $1,000 Pug equates to bragging rights? Should I say that I did not own one when I did?

You may not like me and you don't have to but my automotive acumen is without reproach especially by you Sir.

I know I confuse the heck out of you Guys, claiming I owned something that I showed was tested as the worst car tested for safety in the USA. That record stands, if you have issues with it take it up with the testers. I am just reporting the facts.

I would buy another 505 again but what I won't do is beat my chest that it is any safer than a Corolla of the same era.

The truth hurts sometimes grin
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
wisesystem:

Good thing you are not a band wagon follower. Knowing what one wants irrespective of bad media makes all the difference at the end of the day. Over the years the Lion brand has ruled over most parts of the world, the French Makers know this, they've produced cars at each turn that can compete and better their contemporaries and they simply don't have the time to indulge their detractors.

As for the question you asked, its a matter of honour- a quality some simply lack and cant get their head round.

The didn't rule the USA, they turned tail like cowards, waived the white flag as usual and packed their bags and went home sulking like most on this thread grin
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by wisesystem: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
CityNG:

The didn't rule the USA, they turned tail like cowards, waived the white flag as usual and packed their bags and went home sulking like most on this thread grin

Do you need a prophet to tell you that you wont get the attention you crave on this thread... at least not after Ikenna351 made us see through your false claims. Sadly for you most guys on this thread have an aversion for lies. Please don't make me respond to your post again, its not worth the time.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2014
wisesystem:

Do you need a prophet to tell you that you wont get the attention you crave on this thread... at least not after Ikenna351 made us see through your false claims. Sadly for you most guys on this thread have an aversion for lies. Please don't make me respond to your post again, its not worth the time.

Hey buddy don't blame me for your lack of self control lol

I thought you weren't going to respond anymore?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Nissan Maxima Not Accelerating / Federal Government Increases Import Duties On Cars And Other Items / Please I Need Your Guidance On My 2007 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.