Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? (51303 Views)

How Reliable Is Peugeot 306 / Peugeot 406: How Reliable? / How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by youngchopper(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2012
Bought a second hand used Peugeot 607. Want to know how much to replace the engine EW 12. Friends told me to get rid of the car; that it's too costly to maintain. Pals how true is that?
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by bigx(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2012
youngchopper: Bought a second hand use 607. Want to knw hw much to replace the engine ew 12. Friends told me to get rid of d car dat its too costly to maintain. Pals how true is that

The car is a top of the line Peugeot so the parts are not that cheap, Hope its manual transmission though? The automatic is problematic and costs a fortune to replace. I would check for the engine cost maybe later
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by youngchopper(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2012
bigx:

The car is a top of the line Peugeot so the parts are not that cheap, Hope its manual transmission though? The automatic is problematic and costs a fortune to replace. I would check for the engine cost maybe later
mehn na automatic oo. If u fit help me find buyer i would be greatfull

4 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by onome25(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
youngchopper: Bought a second hand used Peugeot 607. Want to know how much to replace the engine EW 12. Friends told me to get rid of the car; that it's too costly to maintain. Pals how true is that?
sometime in life we take decision after deeds [ medicine after death ]
what i.m trying to say is,u should have comfirm on things u what to invest ur money in before jumping into it.
what if u are told that the engine is more expensive that the car itself;what will u do?

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by tlife(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
engine costlier than car itself?
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by inspirenet: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
tlife: engine costlier than car itself?
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by youngchopper(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
lm4aof na jet engine?
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by chucky234(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
607 is an amazing car if you can keep up with the maintenance as the parts are damn expensive,you can get a replacement tokunbo engine between 120k and 180k.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by Ekestar(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Guy hw much
chucky234: 607 is an amazing car if you can keep up with the maintenance as the parts are damn expensive,you can get a replacement tokunbo engine between 120k and 180k.
Guy hw much

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by BusHouse(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
[ why did you buy it in the first instance? *mtbheew*
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by youngchopper(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
BusHouse: [ why did you buy it in the first instance? *mtbheew*
bought it 4 ur buffday. Akproko

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by kulumo: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
Don't be discouraged. You'll be surprised you might enjoy the car but if you wanna sell it, contact me, let's talk.08098447578
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by omenka(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
Bros, if u are not a seven digits monthly salary earner, dispose of dat thing ASAP! Take my word for itan u don't want a 607 palaver! sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by youngchopper(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
kulumo: Don't be discouraged. You'll be surprised you might enjoy the car but if you wanna sell it, contact me, let's talk.08098447578
av giving em ya number.

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by bigx(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
omenka: Bros, if u are not a seven digits monthly salary earner, dispose of dat thing ASAP! Take my word for itan u don't want a 607 palaver! sad

Its not that bad nah

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by Ekans: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mumu,you go buy car wey you no go fit maintain.Stupid Adamu.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by BusHouse(m): 12:24am On Jun 20, 2012
youngchopper: bought it 4 ur buffday. Akproko
Mumu, that is why you fall mugu. Park the car in front of your house & worship it. U wan form big man. Never knew fools like you still live on planet earth. (mugu fall guyman chop).

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by BusHouse(m): 12:31am On Jun 20, 2012
Ekans: Mumu,you go buy car wey you no go fit maintain.Stupid Adamu.
Tank u jò, that is exactly what i said. He wan fom bigman. He's fool at 40.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by Tadup: 5:49am On Jun 20, 2012
youngchopper: Bought a second hand used Peugeot 607. Want to know how much to replace the engine EW 12. Friends told me to get rid of the car; that it's too costly to maintain. Pals how true is that?
congratulation. Hope you enjoy your ride. Discard all negative comment by people who does'nt even own keke@

14 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by youngchopper(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2012
Tadup: congratulation. Hope you enjoy your ride. Discard all negative comment by people who does'nt even own keke@
i dont blame them. Na low life dey worry dem. Poverty can some times cause brain damage. Dat aint their fault.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by Murphy7h4: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2012
Thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by myfriend1(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2012
please never regret your action. 607 is a good car, but mind you if you marry a beautiful girl you must be ready to foot her bill, if people say your wife is beautiful it means your pocket is beautiful, this car belongs to the excellencies. The car is very very good it you that you will have to improve your maintenance culture.

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by bid4rich(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2012
youngchopper: i dont blame them. Na low life dey worry dem. Poverty can some times cause brain damage. Dat aint their fault.

you are damn right, those that criticise the car are very much comfortable with poverty, even the poorest of the poor are calling them poor. I think na bike fit them or at best beetle car.

3 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by TIMIBABS1: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2012
Lol, guy this is a very good ride you've got, I'm also about to but one myself...the only thing is that since its not so common, the major parts might not be readily available everywhere hence a bit more expensive.PPLE who tend to be discouraging and negative when someone buys something they perceive as far above their reach. It was same when I bought my peugeot 406, i got a lotta negative comments and was a bit discouraged until I realized that most of the commentators do not even have cars and none of them have ever used a 406. So please enjoy r ride... and have fun.

9 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by Big2bore(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
Peugeot 607, is a car am dreamin 2 av, forget wot ppl say. Try it first, before any complain

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by youngchopper(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
TIMI BABS: Lol, guy this is a very good ride you've got, I'm also about to but one myself...the only thing is that since its not so common, the major parts might not be readily available everywhere hence a bit more expensive.PPLE who tend to be discouraging and negative when someone buys something they perceive as far above their reach. It was same when I bought my peugeot 406, i got a lotta negative comments and was a bit discouraged until I realized that most of the commentators do not even have cars and none of them have ever used a 406. So please enjoy r ride... and have fun.
man d car is superb yeah. Am thinking of selling it. If interested hola @ me.....
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by Shadddy: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
youngchopper: man d car is superb yeah. Am thinking of selling it. If interested hola @ me.....
How far? Have u sold the car yet? If it is available please drop your mobile number so that I can call u ASAP.
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by youngchopper(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Shadddy:
How far? Have u sold the car yet? If it is available please drop your mobile number so that I can call u ASAP.
sold it as scrap! Bro what do see so special about that car. Its peugot worse car ever. It has electrical problems! If you so much love lion get a 407.

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by Shadddy: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
youngchopper: sold it as scrap! Bro what do see so special about that car. Its peugot worse car ever. It has electrical problems! If you so much love lion get a 407.
Thanks brov
Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 11, 2015
youngchopper:
sold it as scrap! Bro what do see so special about that car. Its peugot worse car ever. It has electrical problems! If you so much love lion get a 407.
Never buy a Peugeot,. There's a reason they stopped selling well in the world market... Don't find out why via your purse.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by Ikenna351(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2015
youngchopper:
. Its peugot worse car ever. It has electrical problems!.

So wrong in every way. I don't even know where to start. The poor Lion was obviously abused and you don't abuse a car and expect it to be problem free. Electrical problems indeed!

Ikenna

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Reliable Is Peugeot 607? by Ikenna351(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2015
SmartChoices:

Never buy a Peugeot,. There's a reason they stopped selling well in the world market... Don't find out why via your purse.

If USA and Canada market is what you called world market, then you need to re-study the planet Earth.

As for your "Never buy a Peugeot", I am on the fought one and they have all been amazing experiences to me. But then, not everyone understands and appreciates good life. Majority have conditioned themselves to the point that boring life has become a perfect one for them.

You are missing out.

Ikenna

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) / Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.