Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra (1595 Views)

APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / 2015: Boko Haram Banned Election From Holding In Captured Territory / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2014
All intending participants must register online at registration.gulderultimatesearch.tv which is accessible via the official website - www.gulderultimatesearch.tv or through our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/GulderNigeria.

Registration is free and only registered applicants can participate.

All information on the web registration form must be completed.

Upon completion, the applicant will receive an email indicating a satisfactory entry. Terms and Conditions apply.

Registration is open to young adults between the ages of 21 and 30 years.
Registration closes 31st July, 2014.

All successful applicants must go through the screening phases: (1) regional screening; (2) psychological test (3) medical examination (4) Interview.

Successful screening is required for each phase and is a necessary condition for the progression to the next phase.

Regional Screening venues are: Awka, Benin, Lagos and Port Harcourt. Dates to be announced.

Nigerian Breweries Plc is not responsible for transportation, accommodation and other logistics of participants during the screening/selection phase.

If you have any questions about registration please visit our FAQ page.

http://registration.gulderultimatesearch.tv/

Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2014
I must attend this year's ultimate search. I need to add that SUV to my fleet! cool
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2014
The mission!

Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2014

Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2014
I would have registered but sadly,I have exceeded the age limit. Too bad!

embarassed
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Where is age declaration? You are definitely the lazy and incompetent type! cheesy

MzJackBaueress: I would have registered but sadly,I have exceeded the age limit. Too bad!

embarassed
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Where is age declaration? You are definitely the lazy and incompetent type! cheesy

Chino nwoke m,I am not lazy o! I can do what a man can equally do.
The age limit is 30yrs and I am more than that. Unless I have to fake it. grin grin
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2014
Hun, that is why I asked where is court age declaration?

Go to court and get age declaration. What a man can do a strong-hearted woman like you can do better. Age is in the mind!

Dust your canvass and boxers and lets go there! cool

MzJackBaueress: Chino nwoke m,I am not lazy o! I can do what a man can equally do.
The age limit is 30yrs and I am more than that. Unless I have to fake it. grin grin
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2014
Nice. Good to see Anambra being put on the map
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Hun, that is why I asked where is court age declaration?

Go to court and get age declaration. What a man can do a strong-hearted woman like you can do better. Age is in the mind!

Lolz! Chino I will set up a committee to look into my matter. Nothing do you nwanne!
GUS,here I come!
grin cool
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Nwanne kedu ije?

Hope you will not attack Peter Obi again..? Ije bu nwayo!cheesy

FreeGlobe: Nice. Good to see Anambra being put on the map
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2014
Hun, did I hear you say committee? You are beginning to sound like GEJ. lolz

I will like to meet you there because we need each other to warm each cold night in the forest! Me and you will be doing a lot of collabo to the envy of moderator..cheesy

MzJackBaueress: Lolz! Chino I will set up a committee to look into my matter. Nothing do you nwanne!
GUS,here I come!
grin cool
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Hun, did I hear you say committee? You are beginning to sound like GEJ. lolz

I will like to meet you there because we need each other to warm each cold night in the forest! Me and you will be doing a lot of collabo to the envy of moderator..cheesy

is that what GUS is all about? It is not Big Brother Africa o! This one is Guilder Ultimate Search nwoke m. No lovey dovey in the forest.

grin
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2014
Wetin? You think say na everything dem go show you? cheesy

I even heard Chidi Mokeme made advances to that girl during 2013 GUS! cheesy

Lemme me tell you, after the wandering in the forest there comes a time for GUS members to return to their tents. During that time I will sneak into yours and warm you up. You know you are a woman, its for your own good! You need a man to keep you up and running for that long period in the Aguleri forest!

MzJackBaueress: is that what GUS is all about? It is not Big Brother Africa o! This one is Guilder Ultimate Search nwoke m. No lovey dovey in the forest.

grin

Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by konjakonja(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Wetin? You think say na everything dem go show you? cheesy

Lemme me tell after the wandering in the forest there comes a time for GUS members to return to their tents. During that time I will sneak into yours and warm you up. You know you are a woman, its for your own good! You need a man to keep you up and running for that long period in the Aguleri forest!

Married men cheating on their wives since 1429BC
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2014
Are you for real? Can't you read in between the lines and see my sarcastic laced comments? I tire for some people oo!

konjakonja: Married men cheating on their wives since 1429BC
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Nwanne kedu ije?

Hope you will not attack Peter Obi again..? Ije bu nwayo!cheesy

grin grin grin
Nsogbu adiro

1 Like

Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Wetin? You think say na everything dem go show you? cheesy

Lemme me tell after the wandering in the forest there comes a time for GUS members to return to their tents. During that time I will sneak into yours and warm you up. You know you are a woman, its for your own good! You need a man to keep you up and running for that long period in the Aguleri forest!

Is Chidi Mokeme hosting the GUS this time around? Then I am in for it. My crush on that bloak will come to reality. I can't miss this opportunity honestly! tongue cheesy
Chino,go and sit down! I rather stick to Chidi "GQ" Mokeme than you! tongue
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by konjakonja(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: Are you for real? Can't you read in between the lines and see my sarcastic laced comments? I tire for some people oo!

Bros you got it wrong. I was just joking
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin

MzJackBaueress: Is Chidi Mokeme hosting the GUS this time around? Then I am in for it. My crush on that bloak will come to reality. I can't miss this opportunity honestly! tongue cheesy

Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2014
Okay nwanne!

konjakonja: Bros you got it wrong. I was just joking
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2014
A-must-win for me!

Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Register now!

Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by ChinoElects: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2014
You cannot miss this year's ultimate search. Register online now!
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: I would have registered but sadly,I have exceeded the age limit. Too bad!

embarassed

Agadi nwanyi na agwo ofe!

1 Like

Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Is Chidi Mokeme hosting the GUS this time around? Then I am in for it. My crush on that bloak will come to reality. I can't miss this opportunity honestly! tongue cheesy

Make Florence Ita Giwa catch you grin
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by hausadreturn(m): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2014
pls i have no means of identification like national i.d card or drivers license, etc. Can i use my school i.d card?
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 29, 2014
ChinoElects: Hun, that is why I asked where is court age declaration?

So you're advising her to lie and then Obtain a false age declaration from the court which is fraud undecided and we wonder why Nigeria is the way it is. People like you and I are here everyday quick to point out leaders that are stealing and defrauding us yet you have no problem doing the same or advising someone else to.
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by hausadreturn(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
pls what other means of identification can one use apart from d drivers license, national i.d card & intl'l passport?
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by Brimmie(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
undecided
Re: Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2014

(1) (Reply)

whole igboland massly come out to support north Buhari remove western nigeria / DON'T ABANDON MY HUSBAND, PATIENCE JONATHAN BEGS VOTERS / Buhari Urges Upu Not To Allow Anioma Rule Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.