Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP (1694 Views)

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / A Better Alternative To N5,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerians / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by Bonaventura(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2014
I have always been having this argument with my friend. He has always had the opinion that APC represents the progressive that will take Nigeria to Eldorado. Admitted, PDP has not lived up to expectation in the past fiften years of its steering the ship of Nigeria but it is more a truism that APC does not represent the desired alternative. It has no clear-cut ideology other than winning election at all cost. It is the same people that were part of the so called mess in PDP that now floods it. The true democracy they yearn to instil and institute is far flung as they (APC) have defaulted even at the smallest opportunity given to them to prove themselves. The immediate held convention was a charade designed to mock democracy by those who claim to uphold it.
For me, we are yet to see a better alternative.
For now, it is PDP, the truly national party.

7 Likes

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by viyon02: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2014
op, i guess u are right, as far as we still have devil-in-man called tinubu apc is far worst than pdp. I cant wait when lagos will be taken from them.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by Decibel: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2014
The same Old Song angry

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by Bonaventura(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2014
APC cannot be an alternative when the likes of Tinubu, Atiku Sam Jaja and Nyako, Rochas( a snitch and a betrayer) are the henchmen.
It cannot be an alternative when all they do is to trade blame games and name calling.
It cannot be an alternative when it promotes sectional and divisive interest.APC cannot be an alternative when the likes of Tinubu, Atiku Sam Jaja and Nyako, Rochas( a snitch and a betrayer) are the henchmen.
It cannot be an alternative when all they do is to trade blame games and name calling.
It cannot be an alternative when it promotes sectional and divisive interest.
APC cannot be an alternative when the likes of Tinubu, Atiku Sam Jaja and Nyako, Rochas( a snitch and a betrayer) are the henchmen.
It cannot be an alternative when it promotes sectional and divisive interest.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by jaymichael(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2014
And you or PDP or anyone don't have the luxury of being the judge of that, let the vote of the electorates judge.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by jaymichael(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2014
And you or PDP or anyone else don't have the luxury of being the judge of that, let the vote of the electorates judge.
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by mikolo80: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2014
15yrs in fact 16yrs of unmitigated failure,plus 32 yrs of pseudorule under the military equals over 48yrs of blatant failure. Don't deceive yourselves apc a far better alternative even if its to allow another group to steal.besides when each group realises there is no automatic shirt both will sit up and deliver better service in order to secure votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by bloodyassassin: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2014
mikolo80: 15yrs in fact 16yrs of unmitigated failure,plus 32 yrs of pseudorule under the military equals over 48yrs of blatant failure. Don't deceive yourselves apc a far better alternative even if its to allow another group to steal.besides when each group realises there is no automatic shirt both will sit up and deliver better service in order to secure votes

bastard vulture
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by mikolo80: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin:

bastard vulture
you can see the home training your father got from pdp and you pay ppl should vote for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by bloodyassassin: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2014
mikolo80: i raped my mother because i want to fvck

good news

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by collynzo2(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2014
mikolo80: 15yrs in fact 16yrs of unmitigated failure,plus 32 yrs of pseudorule under the military equals over 48yrs of blatant failure. Don't deceive yourselves apc a far better alternative even if its to allow another group to steal.besides when each group realises there is no automatic shirt both will sit up and deliver better service in order to secure votes
How is APC a good alternative?
Even if it is about ''allowing another group to steal'' as you foolishly said, tell me who in APC has not stolen from Nigeria's treasury before.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by mikolo80: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin:

bastard vulture
bloodyassassin:

bastard vulture
you can see the home training your father got from pdp and you pay ppl should vote for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by bloodyassassin: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2014
mikolo80: my father is a typical vulture
wetin?
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by mikolo80: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Hey hey hey what the Bleep i never wrote this o.nairaland takedown tinz.thanks for bringing it to my attention.time to change password
bloodyassassin:

good news
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by bloodyassassin: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2014
mikolo80: i am a baboon without any knowledge of forum post and quotes

ok go and die
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by mikolo80: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin:
wetin?
disregard my earlier outburst and pls pls and pls do me a favor and paste the link to the thread where i allegedly made those disgusting statements

1 Like

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by bloodyassassin: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2014
mikolo80: disregard my earlier outburst and pls pls and pls do me a favor and paste the link to the thread where i allegedly made those disgusting statements

ok fyi i edited your comments its normal on nairaland so don't panic dude
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by mikolo80: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin:

ok fyi i edited your comments its normal on nairaland so don't panic dude
o boy i de panic o.how you take do am.abeg show me so i can defend myself
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by mikolo80: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin:

ok fyi i edited your an6menu , like this ba
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by bloodyassassin: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2014
mikolo80: o boy i de panic o.how you take do am.abeg show me so i can defend myself
ok

click on "quote" you will see the person's comments

carefully delete, edit or add something in his comment but dont touch any bb code

then write your own comment as you're quoting me now
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by bloodyassassin: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2014
yes
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by mikolo80: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2:
How is APC a good alternative?
Even if it is about ''allowing another group to steal'' as you foolishly said, tell me who in APC has not stolen from Nigeria's treasury before.
a party that has been stealing for 4 to 8yrs is better than one that gas been stealing since independence. But you miss my point that its better for 1million ppl to go and steal than for just 1thousand. That way the money circulates better and we have better chance of good ppl getting into office. Also if you want to steal you have to be elected ,if you want to be elected you have to be popular,he you want to be popular you have to share the money either as cash bags of rice roads hospitals schools etc before you know it more money gets to the ppl cos of the competition btw both parties.they are both thieves but now is not the time to be idealistic but to be realistic,the only way to show our displeasure with ruling party is to vote for the albeit unattractive alternative.ergo apc is an alternative to pdp.at all at all na in bad pass
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by size38: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2014
PDP using every means available to them both crude means to kill APC and other opposition parties in other to make Nigeria a one party state. Too bad for our democratic experience and development. Monopoly whether in business or in politics is not good at all. People should be able to have choices among competing alternatives. Nigerians will pay dearly for making Nigeria a one party state in the strong grip of a political party for many yrs to come.
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by mikolo80: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin:
ok

carefully delete, edit or add something in his comment but dont touch any bb code

thanks i understand now.
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by jodeci(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin:
ok

You are as well kindhearted not just an assasin.
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by Goandie: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
[s]
Bonaventura: I have always been having this argument with my friend. He has always had the opinion that APC represents the progressive that will take Nigeria to Eldorado. Admitted, PDP has not lived up to expectation in the past fiften years of its steering the ship of Nigeria but it is more a truism that APC does not represent the desired alternative. It has no clear-cut ideology other than winning election at all cost. It is the same people that were part of the so called mess in PDP that now floods it. The true democracy they yearn to instil and institute is far flung as they (APC) have defaulted even at the smallest opportunity given to them to prove themselves. The immediate held convention was a charade designed to mock democracy by those who claim to uphold it.
For me, we are yet to see a better alternative.
For now, it is PDP, the truly national party.
[/s]

balls wetin u dey yan eeeeh
you dey support pdp cum dey use style dey code for pple, dey say ur rubbish dey go

1 Like

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by Bonaventura(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
mikolo80: a party that has been stealing for 4 to 8yrs is better than one that gas been stealing since independence. But you miss my point that its better for 1million ppl to go and steal than for just 1thousand. That way the money circulates better and we have better chance of good ppl getting into office. Also if you want to steal you have to be elected ,if you want to be elected you have to be popular,he you want to be popular you have to share the money either as cash bags of rice roads hospitals schools etc before you know it more money gets to the ppl cos of the competition btw both parties.they are both thieves but now is not the time to be idealistic but to be realistic,the only way to show our displeasure with ruling party is to vote for the albeit unattractive alternative.ergo apc is an alternative to pdp.at all at all na in bad pass
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by Bonaventura(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
mikolo80: a party that has been stealing for 4 to 8yrs is better than one that gas been stealing since independence. But you miss my point that its better for 1million ppl to go and steal than for just 1thousand. That way the money circulates better and we have better chance of good ppl getting into office. Also if you want to steal you have to be elected ,if you want to be elected you have to be popular,he you want to be popular you have to share the money either as cash bags of rice roads hospitals schools etc before you know it more money gets to the ppl cos of the competition btw both parties.they are both thieves but now is not the time to be idealistic but to be realistic,the only way to show our displeasure with ruling party is to vote for the albeit unattractive alternative.ergo apc is an alternative to pdp.at all at all na in bad pass
Most of the henchmen of the APC were once part of the 'looting'. In fact, most of them are chief looters and they have not repented even in the new found gang called APC.
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by Bonaventura(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: The same Old Song angry
The same old singers. Now the dancers are given bags of rice and cheap recharge card value.
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by Decibel: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bonaventura:
The same old singers. Now the dancers are given bags of rice and cheap recharge card value.
It can only happen in a region well-known for Stomach Infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by Bonaventura(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: It can only happen in a region well-known for Stomach Infrastructure.
A region well-fed before election and left impoverished after elections!
Re: APC Is Not An Alternative To PDP by bloodyassassin: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
jodeci:

grin
jodeci:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Blue, Green And Red Pill On Boko Haram / United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019 / Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.