Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally (1691 Views)

The Issue Of Tribe In This Election And Jimi Agbaje / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Just about an hour ago, I left my bank after making some withdrawals today 28th of January, 2015 at FITEEN MINUTES TO TWO O'CLOCK. while trying to find an okada at Ikorodu garage I noticed mammoth of Jimi Agaje supporter approaching before I knew what was happening I had been surrounded by two thugs on the supposed Jimi Agbaje train. Before I knew what was happening one had his hand in my pocket the others distracting my attention. Meanwhile, on one the one hand, I had one hand in my pockets there I kept few cash, my ATM card and two phones, the other, my hand trying to fend off the pickpockets or supposed JIMI Agbaje Loyalists. All the while, I am being watched by some helpless people who couldn’t just come to my aid. They carted with =N= 16,000.00 ( Sixteen Thousand Naira Only). I shouted but they withdrew immediately into the crowd and I could not have run after them because I did not know is who is who.
That is why I felt I should vent my complaint here. Is this what their campaign is all about: AVENUE FOR STEALING OF PEOPLE’S MONEY AND RECRUITMENT OF THUGS FOR POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS .
I will appreciate all NAIRALANDERS to be security conscious because the ways these politicians are going about their campaigns are just too HOT FOR OUR THE POLICAL SYSTEM.

Please I am not a pro-APC supporter or anti-PDP. I am a normal Nigeria who wants the best for the nation.

[/size]
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by dunkem21(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sorry o.

Have you reported to a nearby police station?
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by adebisicutie: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bode George Jimi's godfather has unleashed his kirikiri colleagues. Sorry OP

5 Likes

Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
I have not, just felt it would be a waste of time because I know nothing can be done! Millions are missing in Government coffers yet nothing is done !
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by johnwizey: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
After dey will come here to say Mammoth crowd. His train is full of people who are just trying to make a quickie from his rally. A typical example is wat u witnessed OP.

Anyway

Ambode on top

Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
My neighbor mistakenly ran into some group of Agbaje campaign train boys...........she was quickly disposed of her two mobile phones, laptop and her wallet.

The truth is most of Agbaje campaign train boys are nothing but armed robbers in disguise.....that is why people are afraid of a Jimi Agbaje governorship......his supporters are mostly robbers and pick pockets.

7 Likes

Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
johnwizey:
After dey will come here to say Mammoth crowd. His train is full of people who are just trying to make a quickie from his rally. A typical example is wat u witnessed OP.

Anyway

ABI OOO, MAMMOTH CROWD THEY WOULD SAY, INSTEAD OF MAMMOTH PICKPOKETS AND THUGS

Ambode on top

Sai Buhari
adebisicutie:
dunkem21:
Sorry o.

THANK YOU

Have you reported to a nearby police station?

THANK YOU
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
REALLY, WHERE WAS THAT ?

ilugunboy:
My neighbor mistakenly ran into some group of Agbaje campaign train boys...........she was quickly disposed of her two mobile phones, laptop and her wallet.

The truth is most of Agbaje campaign train boys are nothing but armed robbers in disguise.....that is why people are afraid of a Jimi Agbaje governorship......his supporters are mostly robbers and pick pockets.
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
afuye:
REALLY, WHERE WAS THAT ?

Somewhere around Ikeja over the weekend..
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
ok, it is well oooo.
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC Propaganda.

A Good writeup by another AAa Fee Cee Internet Paid Warrior. Superr Storiiii

3 Likes

Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by lolababe331e: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
He says he will rid Lagos if area boys yet his so called supporters are robbers

No wonder Jimi says he wants to rule Lagos in his dreams like other PDP states angry Mods pls move this to the front page so people can be cautious.

1 Like

Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by tit(f): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
adebisicutie:

Aburo, thank you.
This is what Tinubu and Fashola has reduced Lagosians to:
agberos and pick-pockets and thugs!

Lukman, sorry ooo.

any time me i see this boys, i dey enter shop ooo.
i no dey stand there look them like lukman.
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
tit:

Aburo, thank you.

Lukman, sorry ooo.

any time me i see this boys, i dey enter shop ooo.
. Did I say I was looking at them, I said I was looking for an okada to pick me when they attacked me. ABEG DONT VEX ME !
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
tit:

Aburo, thank you.

Lukman, sorry ooo.

any time me i see this these boys, i dey enter shop ooo.

You talk a whole lot of crap....

3 Likes

Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by AbdH: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Some people may want to vote Jimi because he looks innocent but they need to be reminded that the same innocent look gave us a GEJ who has reduced this country to its nadir.
I like Jimi too but he can't get my vote, he is surrounded by people who are either thugs or jailbirds.

2 Likes

Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
AbdH:
Some people may want to vote Jimi because he looks innocent but they need to be reminded that the same innocent look gave us a GEJ who has reduced this country to its nadir.
I like Jimi too but he can't get my vote, he is surrounded by people who are either thugs or jailbirds.

We have some good eggs in PDP but the majority of the members are powerful cabals who will steer the wheel of governance for him. HE IS ONLY A GOOD MAN YET IN A WRONG PARTY
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by bamidele029: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm not surprised, have you forgotten that one of the gubernitorial aspirants wore a bullet proof for the primaries grin Jimi Agbaje wants to terrorize Lagosians with his area boys abi , rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by AbdH: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
afuye:

We have some good eggs in PDP but the majority of the members are powerful cabals who will steer the wheel of governance for him. HE IS ONLY A GOOD MAN YET IN A WRONG PARTY

PDP is truly the wrong party for him.

2 Likes

Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
He already promised to unleash militants if Jonathan fails towin

2 Likes

Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
He already promised to unleash militants if Jonathan fails towin
[b]
YOU MEAN IT?
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by hedonistic: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Funny thread. Conglomeration of failed Internet propagandists and hungry APC party hirelings peddling ridiculous lies.

Jimi Agbaje is the people's choice, come rain or shine. This is a foregone conclusion that is settled both on Earth and in Heaven.
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Reporting in large bolded fonts to gain attention, all but confirms that you have ulterior motives for putting this here, be it true or false.

You are one big liar my friend.
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
hedonistic:
Funny thread. Conglomeration of failed Internet propagandists and hungry APC party hirelings peddling ridiculous lies.

Jimi Agbaje is the people's choice, come rain or shine. This is a foregone conclusion that is settled both on Earth and in Heaven.

[size=18pt]Like I said I am not a pro-APC supporter or anti-PDP. I am a normal Nigeria who wants the best for the nation.[/size]
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Promhize:
Reporting in large bolded fonts to gain attention, all but confirms that you have ulterior motives for putting this here, be it true or false.

You are one big liar my friend.

[size=16pt]i am not lying sir, it is the truth[/size]
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by phemlahm: 1:01am On Jan 29, 2015
where in ikorodu ?
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by adadadon(m): 2:04am On Jan 29, 2015
that was how Jimi Agbaje and his aero land thugs attacked apc around iyana Ipaja killing five people
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by suretman(m): 2:33am On Jan 29, 2015
adadadon:
that was how Jimi Agbaje and his aero land thugs attacked apc around iyana Ipaja killing five people

Yeah.. Confirmed it bro.. That Aeroland guy na him worst pass.. Jimi dey learn where Aeroland dey
Re: Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally by afuye(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2015
phemlahm:
where in ikorodu ?

It happened Ikorodu garage along Benson opposite zenith bank

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Total Debt Of 3.01 Billion Dollars Fashola Lagos Owe 1.02billion 160 / Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan / After Yesterday's Election: Some Northern Youths Take PDP To The Cementary(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.