Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu (3405 Views)

Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters / PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by tinapaj(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2014
A wild lion is on the loose at shagamu attacking people right now, unconfirmed report suggests that an APC chieftain brought the lion to attack PDP supporters there.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by bloodyassassin: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2014
tinapaj: A wild lion is on the loose at shagamu attacking people right now, unconfirmed report suggests that an APC chieftain brought the lion to attack PDP supporters there.

just mention the lion's name and i will kill it because

killing is fun it's in my DNA

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by Mskrisx(f): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2014
If I hear
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by shadowwalker101: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
tinapaj: A wild lion is on the loose at shagamu attacking people right now, unconfirmed report suggests that an APC chieftain brought the lion to attack PDP supporters there.
I thought you gave testimony that you were totally cured of madness recently.

30 Likes

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by chacoonder(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
4bobo:
hahahahahahahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is the reason why we have to convinceT.B Joshua to join Nairaland.!... People need Deliverance!..

9 Likes

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
I think nairaland should introduce capchas before registration. Some people are simply robots programmed for foolishness!!!

9 Likes

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by ofala(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
You guys will kill one with laughter
Oguntimmy: This is the reason why we have to convinceT.B Joshua to join Nairaland.!... People need Deliverance!..

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oguntimmy: This is the reason why we have to convinceT.B Joshua to join Nairaland.!... People need Deliverance!..
I just broke my leg while I was laffing and you caused it.

6 Likes

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by nickz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
apex of stupidity
say no to weed!

3 Likes

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by rattlesnake(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gej again undecided
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by Omexonomy: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
I svspect gbawe or koboko69 or demdem or berem
bloodyassassin:

just mention the lion's name and i will kill it because

killing is fun it's in my DNA
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by eaglechild: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
I thought rust was toxic to lions.

What is a lion doing in shagamu.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by omoalayo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
,the news is true o...

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Omexonomy: I svspect gbawe or koboko69 or demdem or berem
your fada!!

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by Mimisboygreat: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abeg who get handroid android charger here? Abeg borrow me mai use am charge my fone. undecided abeg we doesn't hav APC. We hv hee-pee-cee. Thanks u grin

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by Omexonomy: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: your fada!!
hang ur mother. Berem is that you
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by eposho: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sagamu ke. Ladugbo mi tintin yo, tinting belle full.
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by jakiedudu(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Weeds at work.
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by Jakumo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2014

The situation is under control. There is no cause for panic. You may go about your normal business, unless you are a criminal, in which case we advise you to stop your normal business and get a real job.

The animal in question is not a lion, but a trained hyena that ran amok and ate some passers-by, though the large toothy carnivore is now reportedly sleeping off his hearty meal in an abandoned building next to the police station, causing the police officers on duty to scamper for dear life, abandoning their weapons in the panic to escape the attention of their visitor which by that time was in a relaxed mood, despite its fierce appearance.

We are awaiting further reports from our intrepid reporter on the scene, the tenacious Sagamite himself, of the "Fucktards" fame, who is at this moment en-route to the scene with his camera crew who will stream live footage to the net and world media as efforts are made to end the tense standoff in the wild-wild west township of Shagamu, western Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by AdeniyiA(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
The lion must b impeached!
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by eposho: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jakumo:

The situation is under control. There is no cause for panic. You may go about your normal business, unless you are a criminal, in which case we advise you to stop your normal business and get a real job.

The animal in question is not a lion a trained hyena that ran amok and ate some passers-by, but the large tooth carnivore is now reportedly sleeping off his hearty meal in an abandoned building next to the police station, causing the police officers on duty to scamper for dear life, abandoning their weapons in the panic to escape the attention of their visitor which by that time was in a relaxed mood, despite its fierce appearance.

We are awaiting further reports from our intrepid reporter on the scene, the tenacious Sagamite himself, of the "Fucktards" fame, who is at this moment en-route to the scene with his camera crew who will stream live footage to the net and world media as efforts are made to end the tense standoff in the wild-wild west township of Shagamu, western Nigeria.
brilliant . crack your rib.
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by armadeo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
4bobo:

grin grin grin
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by armadeo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jakumo:

The animal in question is not a lion a trained hyena that ran amok and ate some passers-by, but the large tooth carnivore is now reportedly sleeping off his hearty meal in an abandoned building next to the police station, causing the police officers on duty to scamper for dear life, abandoning their weapons in the panic to escape the attention of their visitor which by that time was in a relaxed mood, despite its fierce appearance.

Expect my drs bill for breaking my ribs
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by bloodyassassin: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I think nairaland should introduce capchas before registration. Some people are simply robots programmed for foolishness!!!
vulture
Re: Breakingnews.... Lion Eating and Attacking People In Shagamu by bloodyassassin: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jakumo:

The animal in question is not a lion, but a trained hyena that ran amok and ate some passers-by, though the large toothy carnivore is now reportedly sleeping off his hearty meal in an abandoned building next to the police station, causing the police officers on duty to scamper for dear life, abandoning their weapons in the panic to escape the attention of their visitor which by that time was in a relaxed mood, despite its fierce appearance.

go and die

(1) (Reply)

Gej's Mastery Of Politics Must Be Studied At Our Univesities / See What Wikipedia Just Said About Pmb And Gej: Notice The Bolded Statements / Happening Now!! Tension In Aba.. Soldiers Shooting Sporadically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.