Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady (3377 Views)

Buhari Bars Incoming Ministers From Using Long Convoys, Appointing Excess Aides / Absence Of The Incoming First Lady / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigeria’s elegant & beautiful incoming First
Lady, Hajia Aisha Ogechi Buhari with ever
humble Mrs Nneoma Rochas Okorocha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Let's celebrate the fact that this is one First Lady
that will never embarrass Nigerians publicly

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
WAW GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NEW NATION

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Incoming ko outcomming ni maybe first lady of arewastan but never Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Buhari Is Okechukwu, His Wife Ogechi. U People

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
chukwudi44:
Incoming ko outcomming ni maybe first lady of arewastan but never Nigeria
Matthew 7:16
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by dustmalik: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Long live the first lady-in-waiting.
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Tundenoni(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
hot
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by halimaabi: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
HER HUSBAND DEY SUFFER STROKE SEE HIM LIPS FOR AMANPOUR VIDEO ON CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybBWvLj47eg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by tit(f): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jezebel!
She had 135 million naira and left her husband to go and beg for money to buy APC form!
Fear this kain woman.
She go do pass Turai and Patience!
I am sure she has a small boy by the side shining her congo!

Okorocha wife na real sheppopotamus!
I remember wan picture of Osinbade wife!
ha ha ha
Ugly APC women!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:
Jezebel!
She had 135 million naira and left her husband to go and beg for money to buy APC form!
Fear this kain woman.

ha ha ha
Ugly APC women!
wtf! pot calling kettle black.sew your wide mouth and big nose.....mchwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by tit(f): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
na whaooo!

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Caseless: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
profjustine458:
is that tit on the picture u posted?
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Caseless: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lady shrek must leave ask rock either through the window, the door or by jumping over the fence.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by MalcoImX: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:
na whaooo!
tit, why you always turning things to obscenities? I always feel abused, taken advantage of, denigrated by this affront on my sensibilities. You can make jokes or criticize without being vile or obscene. If you are a woman as you claim, never say things you wouldn't be proud to repeat in front of your children.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Aisha is just 41 yrs old.

She has been married to Buhari since 1989 immediately after Buhari was released from jail by IBB.

They have been married for close to 26 yrs.

That implies that Aisha was only 15 yrs old when she married a 46 yr old Buhari.

I thought we cleared the air on this long time ago that Buhari married Aisha as a child bride and tht is why your demonic APC alongside the Chicago based Campaign promoters linked to the Obama change campaign has since stopped using Aisha as a campaign tool?

Janjawiids.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by tit(f): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
MalcoImX:
tit, why you always turning things to obscenities? I always feel abused, taken advantage of, denigrated by this affront on my sensibilities. You can make jokes or criticize without being vile or obscene. If you are a woman as you claim, never say things you wouldn't be proud to repeat in front of your children.

bigot!
idiot
fool

am i the one that invented the word "shepopotamus"?
this thing you are telling me, can you tell it to soyinka?
or is it because you think i dont have power?

idiot
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
profjustine458:

Can you beat that look?

I sincerely doubt that.
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by azimibraun: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Truth be told.. I was proud and am still proud of Stella Obasanjo.
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Caseless:
is that tit on the picture u posted?
yes
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by MalcoImX: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:

bigot!
idiot
fool

am i the one that invented the word "shepopotamus"?
this thing you are telling me, can you tell it to soyinka?
or is it because you think i dont have power?

idiot
I am not talking about that. I am talking of your propensity to use words deserving of toilets and gutters. Words like, "Did you ... " especially as it applies to women.
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
When did Buhari's wife, get an igbo name and the Humble wife of rochas should humble her husban from beefing Viola Onwuliri
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Caseless: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
profjustine458:
yes
ok. Tit is a lunatic
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Skykid1208(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
it's high time somebody substitutes the former school teacher who brings shame to Nigeria.

[size=26] AISHA till Patience learn to speak simple and correct English [/size

[size=30] #SAIBUHARI [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by tit(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am not talking about that. I am talking of your propensity to use words deserving of toilets and gutters. Words like, "Did you ... " especially as it applies to women.

Sorry about that.
I know that you, Jonathan and Sambo is a good people.
But bad people like Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu, Shekau, and Atiku make my blood hot!
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by teufelein(f): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
ATTENTION!!! INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB) FRIENDS OF BIAFRA(FOB) AND ENEMIES OF BIAFRA(EOB).......
THE PM EDITION OF RADIO BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST IS ON NOW!!!....WITH OUR EMINENT HOST Nnamdi Kanu FROM LONDON. Pls note that there will be no interruption, as director decided to make a short trip to london just to resolve the technical challenges encountered this past few days. You can Listen to the broadcast via any of the following listening post: for those living in Aba, Onitsha, PH, Owerri, Nwangele, Nkwerre, Ntigha, Orlu, Igweocha, oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Ideato, ozubulu, Nnewi, Etiti, Okigwe, Mbano, Ngwa and its environ tune in to CHk 97.6 biafra FM ......for others living outside this locations, ON TUNEIN SEARCH FOR radio biafra, www.biafrarestoration.com, http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Biafra-s225376/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/radio-biafra/688339
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/rbl-world/745050
www.biafratv.co www.forum.radiobiafra.co, radiobiafra.co, ipob.org, www.biafravoice.com,rblworld.tv, indigenouspeopleofbiafra.org, rbl www.peopleofbiafra.org, also on AMOS 5 17°E SATELLITE, EUTELSAT, ARABSAT and DAARSAT or any free to air decoder .....Numbers to call during broadcast are +442081339976, +2348059098137, +2348168613291,and radiobiafra1 and radiobiafra for skype .....Director's effort is relentless as he and fellow hard core biafrans are working earnestly to ensure that other parts of biafra land starts listening via FM as well.... ‪#‎UDO‬
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by MalcoImX: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:

Sorry about that.
I know that you, Jonathan and Sambo is a good people.
But bad people like Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu, Shekau, and Atiku make my blood hot!
You still miss it. I am not with Jonathan.
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by tit(f): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
MalcoImX:
You still miss it. I am not with Jonathan.

so you are a bad person then.
i am sorry for you.
there is nothing i can do.
it is the law of Western Nigeria trade treaty.
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
[size=38pt]Buhari can add pedoph1lia to his long list of vices and crimes.

A 46 yr old jail bird phucking a 15 yr old for 26 yrs.

Now that's nasty.

All of you daft osunnites celebrating her can as well celebrate yerima's harem.

Phucking Odua slaves.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by gabriel212: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:
Jezebel!
Fear this kain woman.

ha ha ha
Ugly APC women!
don't be feel with hate coz u don't meet specs( from your picture). try to appreciate good n beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
gabriel212:

don't be feel with hate coz u don't meet specs( from your picture). try to appreciate good n beautiful woman.

You just endorsed a pedoph1le with that nansense Post above
Re: Nigeria’s Elegant & Beautiful Incoming First Lady by MalcoImX: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:

so you are a bad person then.
i am sorry for you.
there is nothing i can do.
it is the law of Western Nigeria trade treaty.
I'll only be bad if I am not on the #March4Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached / Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke / Woman Soaked In Blood After Being Involved In A Tragic Accident..Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.