Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? (4306 Views)

Speaking Your Spouse Love Language / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Is It Wrong To Fart Before Your Partner/spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by EfemenaXY: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sissie:
LOL Efe this is not even something to consider.I would not accept adultery under any circumstances.
Just 3 years of TTC, this is not just about the child but the man himself, He has broken the trust, he's inconsiderate especially if the wife is really TTC, that child is a constant reminder. Very few women would be able to genuinely love and treat that child as theirs.

Can't argue against that.

I agree with you 100%
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
The first question should be will I accept my spouse back after he has a love child?

I'd like to imagine myself asking him to choose between a cleaver in the guts or a sword to the peepee.

I was TTC at some point so I don't know if I'd ever recover from the betrayal of my spouse being with someonelse and then having a kid ontop.

I don't think it would be wise for the kid and father to be around me at all. I'm not sure I'd handle it well,I'm not that forgiving.
Maybe I'd get rid of the man and care for the child..I just don't know.
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by ameenahz(f): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Accept ginni? To remind me of my predicament all day everyday? The man sef gan, i don't think i can stay with him
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by temi4fash(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sowi wats is TTC
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by pickabeau1: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
temi4fash: Sowi wats is TTC

trying to conceive
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by temi4fash(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

trying to conceive
thanks
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Kanwulia: 4:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Unless I have spoken with the mother FIRST!
Just let her know the love child is also MY CHILD! kiss
I have to make her feel comfortable with me, so she can help me understand and support OUR child!
Simple! kiss

To earn a child's respect, you have to gain the TRUST and GENUINE LOVE OF THE MOTHER and vice versa! kiss
Is it rocket science or common sense psychology? kiss
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by zboyd: 2:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia: Unless I have spoken with the mother FIRST!
Just let her know the love child is also MY CHILD! kiss
I have to make her feel comfortable with me, so she can help me understand and support OUR child!
Simple! kiss

To earn a child's respect, you have to gain the TRUST and GENUINE LOVE OF THE MOTHER and vice versa! kiss
Is it rocket science or common sense psychology? kiss

Some women, that don't want kids, have kids and find it easy to turn them over to someone else to raise.
Re: Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home? by Kanwulia: 4:59am On Jul 23, 2014
zboyd:

Some women, that don't want kids, have kids and find it easy to turn them over to someone else to raise.

Their choice! kiss
Then they should NOT DATE OR MARRY MEN WITH KIDS! kiss
It is a total package and the children are FREEEEEEEEEEE to visit their fathers WITHOUT HER PERMISSION.
The come first!
ALWAYS!!!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Within Or Outside One's Ethnic Group / What Do You Call Your Dad? / Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.