Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,634 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Can Any Girl Help Me Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Girl Help Me Out? (1576 Views)

What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please / My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Warning: Long Post Ahead. undecided

I am in love with a girl whom has been my ‘best friend’ for three years now. I love her so much that I would do anything for her (but she only wants me to forget her), which I cannot.

At the first I thought it might be some sort of infatuation, for I totally consider her a friend then- but as years passed I liked her more and more. The more the time the more stronger my liking for her became.

The biggest mistake I still do regret, was to proposed to her when she wasn't yet ‘matured’ enough to understand my love. I feel for it every day of my life now. embarassed
She told me she wasn't expecting this from me (the day I proposed). And that I betrayed our friendship.She also said that I was thesame like other guys after-all.

I called her up the next day and told her am sorry for my ‘mistake’. And She said its fine for me, but she also asked to forget her. cry
I am not sure what to do now for In a week, she would be leaving for a year-study in Britain. Should I go all out and propose to her again? - But if she says no, then I would be doomed forever.

OR should I wait until she gets back.
What will be her current take on my love for her. Will she understand?.

I asked the help of a girl because only the girls will be knowing the mentality of another girl. Please help someone. I am in a very bad condition otherwise I would not have posted about this topic here in the first place.
Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
I'm not a girl Bro, But I think You've been Friendzoned. grin

Sorry. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by uniqueren(f): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
If she is mature enough to leave for Britain,
Then she is mature enough to hear your proposal
Whatever answer she gives u, u"ll have to accept it in good faith cos once she gets back u re just gonna be a buddy

1 Like

Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
The moniker and profile though.
grin
Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
uniqueren: If she is mature enough to leave for Britain,
Then she is mature enough to hear your proposal
Whatever answer she gives u, u"ll have to accept it in good faith cos once she gets back u re just gonna be a buddy

She was Eighteen then -Now 21 going to 22.
Okay. embarassed
Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by mstik(f): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yup, definitely friend zoned . And speaking as a girl, it will take a miracle for a guy to get out of the friend zone. Sorry bruh, you gotta deal with it.
Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
*in cd John's nkechi onuegbu's voice*

Haaalleluuujaaaaaah

Amem (amem)

Lada Lada Lada lada ooooo

Our Lord jesus is a Lada aaaaa

1 Like

Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by Baldmarv(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
***You have a new message***
Clicks and opens...

WELCOME TO FRIENDZONE!!! grin
Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
mstik: Yup, definitely friend zoned . And speaking as a girl, it will take a miracle for a guy to get out of the friend zone. Sorry bruh, you gotta deal with it.

Should I propose now before she goes away?
I can wait for her to come back. I just don't want to lose her. cry
Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by lomaxx: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lesson for the guys:

When you like a girl, shoot for her from the onset. Don't do this best friend this, best friend that.

Also, if you choose to be friends with a girl, make sure you remain friends. Anything contrary to this puts you in a bad light. A disappointing light, if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by ShirelleBaby: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy: *in cd John's nkechi onuegbu's voice*

Haaalleluuujaaaaaah

Amem (amem)

Lada Lada Lada lada ooooo

Our Lord jesus is a Lada aaaaa
lmao,who did dis to you?
Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Try again brother or do you want to spend the rest of your life blaming yourself.

Who knows,she might be waiting for you to propose to her again.

If she turns you down accept it in good faith . It's not the end of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by dre11(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy: Try again brother or do you want to spend the rest of your life blaming yourself.

Who knows,she might be waiting for you to propose to her again.

If she turns you down accept it in good faith . It's not the end of the world.

WORD!
Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by ivyy(f): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
1AngryBird:

Should I propose now before she goes away?
I can wait for her to come back. I just don't want to lose her. cry

Yes therez no Harm in trying again. But brace up for whatever might come.
If she says no this time, I hope ud take it in good faith and move on with your life?
Other ladies, beautiful on the inside and outside stil exist.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy: Who knows, she might be waiting for you to propose to her again.

Wow, You think she Is? Okay.
Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
have you check the tread on FRIEND ZONE......
Re: Can Any Girl Help Me Out? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
AYODEJI4LOVE: have you check the tread on FRIEND ZONE......
No I didn't. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me!!! My Heart At Stake! / Signs Your Marriage Is In Trouble (and How To Fix It) / How To Be Happy Being Single On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.